Hi Blue we would not substitute with a " lesser " or cheaper product in the rare event we run out we would only substitute with a equal product / higher mg or compensate with extras if the mg is less. We would never substitute pharma over UG unless we have full consent from the customer.

Name may differ in countries same same but different thats all

Hi Big Mo, the same situation as with the oils. Old box codes are not working on the new website.
From now on, all products will be shipped with new boxes.

Hi Manu we ship to Germany please PM me for specifics we have EU shipping available for some products.

We have pretty good success to Canada
Currently 95% of the packs get to our customers on first attempt
We offer free reshipping in case of a seizure.
Please also ask around on the board there are a few good Canadians here ordering from us quite frequently regards
You did exactly what I said. Ordered Adrol, you sent Dbol. The Adrol is more expensive. You can't just say 50mg=50mg. They are different compounds and different prices. I'll give you credit for sending the Drol after I contacted you about it, but don't pretend substitutions for a cheaper product don't occur cause they did with me.

Thanks for the informative reply. One more question bro, how long does shipping usually take? If only a few weeks I may give you a try :cool:
Hi Bud,

Current status:
-Courier 5-12 days
-Airmail 8-25 days

You are welcome to PM/mail us for more info

Thank you.

You did exactly what I said. Ordered Adrol, you sent Dbol. The Adrol is more expensive. You can't just say 50mg=50mg. They are different compounds and different prices. I'll give you credit for sending the Drol after I contacted you about it, but don't pretend substitutions for a cheaper product don't occur cause they did with me.

So you ordered anadrol, but were send dbol by accident? Shit happens and if 24 made things right and sent you the adrol I'd say winner winner chicken dinner my friend :cool:

So you ordered anadrol, but were send dbol by accident? Shit happens and if 24 made things right and sent you the adrol I'd say winner winner chicken dinner my friend :cool:
Hopefully it was the BD androlics. Shit is fiyaaaaa

I think he was more or less having issues with 24s statement that they would not substitute with a " lesser or cheaper product" as opposed to 24s handing of the situation. There has been a few comments about members receiving substituted products.

Hi Blue
Thats not a substitute- Thats a mistake.!
We do not substitue with different compounds
Im glad that you contacted us so we could get the right item out to you.
Thank you

I think he was more or less having issues with 24s statement that they would not substitute with a " lesser or cheaper product" as opposed to 24s handing of the situation. There has been a few comments about members receiving substituted products.
Correct! He made it right. No issues with the service. Sent the correct item after contacting him. Just don't like statements making it seem like that kind of thing doesn't happen. If it was a mistake and not an intentional substitute, so be it. Not trying to drag him through the mud over it.

Unfortunately, no. Tried the Odin from his domestic list. Will be a couple months before my next blast, so I'll update then. Anyone sent Odin Adrol to Jano?
Nope. It’s probably kitty litter with the way Odin brews shit.

Another drop for them boys at 24!

Attachments

• A75BD5A5-EC33-4DFC-BC82-5321DB52A44F.jpeg
    A75BD5A5-EC33-4DFC-BC82-5321DB52A44F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
Same here bro. I had 3 packs all split up. All 3 came within days apart of each other. 50 amps of Sustanon and a bunch of other shit lol. A while back I had a large order and it was split between 2 different couriers so that could also be the issue. Your pack will land tho, just takes time. I’m currently waiting on that Serostim to land
Hope they aren't sold out, Hank. Gotta get 'em while the gettins good!20210415_231828.jpg