I ordered quite a few items about 3 weeks ago now. I got one package and lots was missing, so I messaged the rep and was informed it shipped in 2 separate packages. Got second pack about 3 days later and still missing about 10 boxes of sustanon. Messaged him and he said it shipped in 3 packages, been a week and haven’t got a slip for third package. Only time will tell I guess. I only got one tracking number though. But then again whoever runs the wickr has been right about it all so far..

Not gonna freak out over it, I trust it is on the way and he is telling the truth. If he is not then I will let everyone know of course.

So following up on this..

Was originally told through wickr when I placed my order that it was shipped in 2 packages. The 2 packages showed up 1 day apart from eachother, and I was actually missing 15 amps of sustanon after the second parcel arrived.

I messaged him on wickr again and was told it shipped in 3 packages. It’s been a little over 2 weeks and the third package still hasn’t showed up. Messaged him on wickr about it on Monday and haven’t got a reply.

I’m still optimistic about it, but the premise of it all is somewhat fishy.

So following up on this..

Was originally told through wickr when I placed my order that it was shipped in 2 packages. The 2 packages showed up 1 day apart from eachother, and I was actually missing 15 amps of sustanon after the second parcel arrived.

I messaged him on wickr again and was told it shipped in 3 packages. It’s been a little over 2 weeks and the third package still hasn’t showed up. Messaged him on wickr about it on Monday and haven’t got a reply.

I’m still optimistic about it, but the premise of it all is somewhat fishy.
How many amps total you order? I got 50 and came in 3 packs a few days apart. I did courier tho.

40 amps sustanon
2 boxes anapolan
2 boxes finasteride

still missing 15 boxes of sust
Hmmm maybe give it till the end of the week. Did you reach out to the rep on here? Idk if you’re on Eroids but the rep over there usually logs on every day early in the morning. If I pm him while he’s on I get an instant response and he’s very helpful. I had a similar issue where I had 2 packs but only 1 tracking number and he got it to me in minutes. It could be the same guy as on here for all I know lol, but he’s deff very responsive if you catch him on eroids.

Hmmm maybe give it till the end of the week. Did you reach out to the rep on here? Idk if you’re on Eroids but the rep over there usually logs on every day early in the morning. If I pm him while he’s on I get an instant response and he’s very helpful. I had a similar issue where I had 2 packs but only 1 tracking number and he got it to me in minutes. It could be the same guy as on here for all I know lol, but he’s deff very responsive if you catch him on eroids.

I’m not on eroids. This guy on meso is usually pretty responsive over wickr too. I’m not really worried about it, they have a good enough reputation. I’m more so just documenting it on their thread to get their attention, and if things go on and I don’t get my pack and they ignore me, then it’s all been documented and we can all burn them down :)

I don’t think that will be the case though

Hutech lab reports attached
EQ and Primo price adjusted accordingly to match recent lab results.

Attachments

• 3HM0GWPVLEDK62NITC1Z.png
    3HM0GWPVLEDK62NITC1Z.png
    205 KB · Views: 144
  • GQSD0UY8JV93INK1EC67.png
    GQSD0UY8JV93INK1EC67.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 129
  • GXN72MRUT508KBZH6D3P.png
    GXN72MRUT508KBZH6D3P.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 125
  • LXE4D7CY236U509JQSZN.png
    LXE4D7CY236U509JQSZN.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 124
  • NPKIWBS03LCDM47EGVAX.png
    NPKIWBS03LCDM47EGVAX.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 128
  • OBNTVD1A97KG506XMZ2U.png
    OBNTVD1A97KG506XMZ2U.png
    206 KB · Views: 125
  • SULFIRKEZ4H0B9JO623Y.png
    SULFIRKEZ4H0B9JO623Y.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 124
  • UWNB1CALE652X4Q89VKG.png
    UWNB1CALE652X4Q89VKG.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Y3PBQVMI1JTSUX2DLE8R.png
    Y3PBQVMI1JTSUX2DLE8R.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 120
  • ZY7K0NT5XJEU8HPVAIG3.png
    ZY7K0NT5XJEU8HPVAIG3.png
    206 KB · Views: 136
I’m not on eroids. This guy on meso is usually pretty responsive over wickr too. I’m not really worried about it, they have a good enough reputation. I’m more so just documenting it on their thread to get their attention, and if things go on and I don’t get my pack and they ignore me, then it’s all been documented and we can all burn them down :)

I don’t think that will be the case though
Hey bud. Any update with that missing pack?

Just got dicked around by the website after sending the btc. No confirmation or anything, just sent back to order confirmation page. Messaged source... let's see what happens