placed first order for some caber yesterday, will keep you guys posted. just to reference for anyone whos looking to order will give transit time etc.

also on average how long did it take your order to get sent out?

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend !

Regarding Odin US domestic line

Just to clarify there are still some products with old boxes and labels in stock

Should you be getting old box /label then remember you can always
verify us as authorized Odin sellers on manufactures site odinpharma.asia

(check-odin.com)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend !

Regarding Odin US domestic line

Just to clarify there are still some products with old boxes and labels in stock

Should you be getting old box /label then remember you can always
verify us as authorized Odin sellers on manufactures site odinpharma.asia

(check-odin.com)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance
What the fuck was this retarded ass response man. let me try to clarify what was being explained.

1. orders have been coming without verification boxes. My order came in bubble wrapped vials.
2. It was claimed and quoted by you that EVERY order comes with the original packaging.
3. we have contacted you all week on the board And you just danced around the ENTIRE situation providing nothing but that?

Pack landed in 4 days. Sadly the Odin anabolic's DID NOT come with the original packaging. I have no way to check authenticity. I read somewhere in here that they ship with ALL of the boxes and packaging.

Looking into sending it out for testing because of this. Anavar also does not have a box or authentication code with it.
I understand your concern

We are verified sellers of Odin

I will try and make it short as possible to avoid any confusing.

There are still orders going out with no boxes and old labels if you receive old labels or no box then
for verification simply go to the manufacturers site and verify
check-odin.com
type in
24hreup.biz
verified.png
New lables and boxes
Odin has informed us that new Odin labels and product/ boxes are on the way and should arrive next week
Hopefully this sums it up
Thank you for your understanding
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance
Enjoy your weekend !​

You typed it in wrong
I typed the website I shopped on. There needs to be some type of communication between 24hr to the community so we understand what is going on. Copied and pasted the main website and US Dom page.

main problem is consistency. They claimed one thing and a different thing happened. I see no where In the thread what to type in to verify and a claim of original boxes being sent out and they weren’t.

Not shitting on 24hr what so ever or Odin. Not claiming they are bad. We don’t know that as of right now. Just want some more communication and a clear picture of how we can ensure our products are what they claim.

I typed the website I shopped on. There needs to be some type of communication between 24hr to the community so we understand what is going on. Copied and pasted the main website and US Dom page.

main problem is consistency. They claimed one thing and a different thing happened. I see no where In the thread what to type in to verify and a claim of original boxes being sent out and they weren’t.

Not shitting on 24hr what so ever or Odin. Not claiming they are bad. We don’t know that as of right now. Just want some more communication and a clear picture of how we can ensure our products are what they claim.
Fair enough. Absolutely nothing to argue with anything you stated. More transparency, more better

Do you know if the @24hreup handle is the the man or a rep ? I ask because that's who made the original packaging statement and there's a separate -rep handle also.

Do you know if our orders through 24 are shipped straight from Odin or reshipped by 24? That would clarify better what questions to ask towards Odin or 24. I only ask you because you're admittedly more dialed in with this source.
First...spoke to Jano. The Odin samples I sent him landed 2 days ago. Now its just waiting for him to do his thing and post.
Next...the Communication from 24hr to meso is so much better today than it was a few years ago. I know my posts are too long to read them all the way through...but a couple of days ago in a post I told the story of how we got 24hr to improve communication. They were never here. I used to trip out on them because I was frustrated. If you were around then like I was, the presence they have at meso now is night and day. So much better.
I don't know anything about Odin. The other day in this thread I posted that I didn't feel that the 24hreup rep or the Boss can answer the questions we're asking. I feel to get a response that really means anything it would have to come from someone in the Odin camp.
I understand Pineapples frustration...I do. And I feel that the rep is doing what reps to....act as speed bumps. I appreciate his stopping in but for it to mean something members have to have their questions answered.
I emailed and got a response from Ron, who is one of the bosses at 24hreup.
I know the guy I deal with has some degree of authority because of the things he does. He can send bitcoin out in a matter of minutes on his word for things like paying a source from the Community for pressing a 3,000 total # of tabs special order that a customer of his placed.
I've helped broker such deals for 24hreup. They are based in Europe. It helps having a guy they can trust with feet on the ground in the country where things are happening.
I know my way around the Community and know a lot of long time sources as well as board owners and staff members.
The question was asked of me if I knew anything about the 24hreup handles here?
There are 2 handles that I am aware of. The rep handle is manned by an employee...a rep that has a presence at meso. I believe that the rep is located here in the states. I'm not positive about that but I am positive that the rep handle is a rep and not the man or a person calling shots for the company.
The other handle is a person with some measure of authority. I believe it can be a different person using that handle depending what day of the week it is and who is working that day, however. They are very busy with a customer base thats unique to any other source because of the decade plus long presence on the Net.
They have quite a large following at Eroids. Their thread has been very active for the many years I was aware of the thread at Eroids. I'm a registered memeber at Eroids and have been for years, I don't post often. My handle is the same as the one I use here or its biggerben692000. Its one or the other at different boards around town.
There was someone posting in a gh thread there a few years back as me with just a slight variation to their handle. Something like biggerben,69,,,,they slipped in a coma or something barely noticeable. They weren't posting to be kind to me.
The last question asked of me, I believe, was if I knew where or who shipped out Odin. Is it Odin or does 24hreup ship?
Because 24hr is based in Europe I don't believe they have anything to do with shipping.
I do have knowledge as to how previous ugl's serving 24hr's domestic list handled things. Royal and then Tri-Pharma, specifically. Both were located here in the USA. Both received emails from 24hreup that contained customer orders. The goal was for those ugl's to ship orders within 48hrs of receiving those orders by email.
I don't know the specifics with Odin. I do know I received my products from someone in CA. That's where the gear that I sent Jano came from. That tells me that its from someone associated with Odin more than they are associated with 24hreup. Similar to the ugl's that I know for a fact how they operated.
I emailed Ron as I said I would concerning meso members questions about Odin. He told me that things will be cleared up in postings on meso very soon. No specifics.
I, at times, believe there are some things that are lost in translation; Being overseas I'm pretty sure English is not his first language?

First...spoke to Jano. The Odin samples I sent him landed 2 days ago. Now its just waiting for him to do his thing and post.
Next...the Communication from 24hr to meso is so much better today than it was a few years ago. I know my posts are too long to read them all the way through...but a couple of days ago in a post I told the story of how we got 24hr to improve communication. They were never here. I used to trip out on them because I was frustrated. If you were around then like I was, the presence they have at meso now is night and day. So much better.
I don't know anything about Odin. The other day in this thread I posted that I didn't feel that the 24hreup rep or the Boss can answer the questions we're asking. I feel to get a response that really means anything it would have to come from someone in the Odin camp.
I understand Pineapples frustration...I do. And I feel that the rep is doing what reps to....act as speed bumps. I appreciate his stopping in but for it to mean something members have to have their questions answered.
I emailed and got a response from Ron, who is one of the bosses at 24hreup.
I know the guy I deal with has some degree of authority because of the things he does. He can send bitcoin out in a matter of minutes on his word for things like paying a source from the Community for pressing a 3,000 total # of tabs special order that a customer of his placed.
I've helped broker such deals for 24hreup. They are based in Europe. It helps having a guy they can trust with feet on the ground in the country where things are happening.
I know my way around the Community and know a lot of long time sources as well as board owners and staff members.
The question was asked of me if I knew anything about the 24hreup handles here?
There are 2 handles that I am aware of. The rep handle is manned by an employee...a rep that has a presence at meso. I believe that the rep is located here in the states. I'm not positive about that but I am positive that the rep handle is a rep and not the man or a person calling shots for the company.
The other handle is a person with some measure of authority. I believe it can be a different person using that handle depending what day of the week it is and who is working that day, however. They are very busy with a customer base thats unique to any other source because of the decade plus long presence on the Net.
They have quite a large following at Eroids. Their thread has been very active for the many years I was aware of the thread at Eroids. I'm a registered memeber at Eroids and have been for years, I don't post often. My handle is the same as the one I use here or its biggerben692000. Its one or the other at different boards around town.
There was someone posting in a gh thread there a few years back as me with just a slight variation to their handle. Something like biggerben,69,,,,they slipped in a coma or something barely noticeable. They weren't posting to be kind to me.
The last question asked of me, I believe, was if I knew where or who shipped out Odin. Is it Odin or does 24hreup ship?
Because 24hr is based in Europe I don't believe they have anything to do with shipping.
I do have knowledge as to how previous ugl's serving 24hr's domestic list handled things. Royal and then Tri-Pharma, specifically. Both were located here in the USA. Both received emails from 24hreup that contained customer orders. The goal was for those ugl's to ship orders within 48hrs of receiving those orders by email.
I don't know the specifics with Odin. I do know I received my products from someone in CA. That's where the gear that I sent Jano came from. That tells me that its from someone associated with Odin more than they are associated with 24hreup. Similar to the ugl's that I know for a fact how they operated.
I emailed Ron as I said I would concerning meso members questions about Odin. He told me that things will be cleared up in postings on meso very soon. No specifics.
I, at times, believe there are some things that are lost in translation; Being overseas I'm pretty sure English is not his first language?
This is where my my personal confusion stems from - because when I placed an order last fall, I remember asking you about the upcoming testing that you had mentioned because the only products I remember being available at that time was Hupharma on the 24hr site that were available to order.

So very confusing. And I'll be totally transparent that I extremely regret missing out on Stan going private. It was my fault because I was going through some health issues at the time I by the time I found out about it, it was already too late.

DAMN IT.

But no excuses, it's what I get.

Hey folks, I'm just checking to see what the normal procedure is when ordering from this supplier. I placed an order on the website a couple of weeks ago. I got order confirmation and the order status on the page is still "confirmed".

Does 24hreup change the order status to "shipped" and provide tracking info? I'm trying to figure out what is normal here....do you think my package has even gone out yet?

I put in a question to the little help window on the website last week, but I still have no reply from that either.

Thanks for any light you can shed onto normal operations for this guy.

Hey folks, I'm just checking to see what the normal procedure is when ordering from this supplier. I placed an order on the website a couple of weeks ago. I got order confirmation and the order status on the page is still "confirmed".

Does 24hreup change the order status to "shipped" and provide tracking info? I'm trying to figure out what is normal here....do you think my package has even gone out yet?

I put in a question to the little help window on the website last week, but I still have no reply from that either.

Yea it will update to shipping with a tracking number. They’re in a completely different time zone as well.

mine still sitting on confirmed as well.... not to happy to see yours has been weeks stuck at confirmed... was hoping for a reasonable shipping time :(