• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

24k Pharma US Domestic Source

Yes, I emailed 24k and he suggested putting in the oven at 170 for 10 minutes. That's what I did and it worked. I'm ready now, waiting for january :D

Why wait. ? Pin that shit!!! Lol jk. I'm sure you have your reasons for waiting. What's funny is the Christmas gift I'm most excited about is the one no one knows about . Winter bulk baby!!!

Looks good! Pin it! Kidding.. I dont think thats test E... Ive never had or heard of test E crashing.. ESPECIALLY at 200mg/ml. His supplier probably sent him cyp raws. It happens sometimes. Try running it under hot water for a few mins. Hope that helps ;)
Lol, then you haven't heard much. Test E crashes.

Here's what I did to fix the problem-

Take the vial (I didn't vent with a needle, you can). Pop in in a 240f degree oven for 12 minutes. Take it out and put it somewhere somewhat warm (I put it on top of the oven) so it can slowly Come down to room temp and not crash again. Problem solved.

Take the vial (I didn't vent with a needle, you can). Pop in in a 240f degree oven for 12 minutes. Take it out and put it somewhere somewhat warm (I put it on top of the oven) so it can slowly Come down to room temp and not crash again. Problem solved.
I always place mine on a heating pad for 10-15mins then place somewhere @ room temp:D Love my heating pad:oops:lol. Merry Christmas WP an have a happy New Years as well bro;):cool:

Well, youre right. Any test will crash if its really COLD. Im in a very very warm climate, year round. So aslong as the solvents are on point, Ill never see a vial crash.

Well, youre right. Any test will crash if its really COLD. Im in a very very warm climate, year round. So aslong as the solvents are on point, Ill never see a vial crash.
Do you have room for a family of 4??? Were on our way hahaha. Fuck this popsicle we live in lol

I always place mine on a heating pad for 10-15mins then place somewhere @ room temp:D Love my heating pad:oops:lol. Merry Christmas WP an have a happy New Years as well bro;):cool:

sometimes I wish I lived in a cold state, then I remember last years trip to n.y in 17 degree weather and I'm over it 1000% . its hot as fuck where I live lol

sometimes I wish I lived in a cold state, then I remember last years trip to n.y in 17 degree weather and I'm over it 1000% . its hot as fuck where I live lol
I'm from NYC, I love ny I moved to Philly for almost a year and I moved back to NY Bc there is just nothing like it here . Where did you visit

I'm from NYC, I love ny I moved to Philly for almost a year and I moved back to NY Bc there is just nothing like it here . Where did you visit
Manhattan. Forgot the name of the hotel. But it started snowing and people were busting their asses in the snow. Wasn't even that cold when it snowed. It was like 32degrees. The day it was 17 was just horrible. Idk how you can do that.