5/8" 25 gauge needle

Marc Kerr

hello, i was able to get my syringes and needles are only 5/8" inch long (25 gauge). Is it possible to inject sustanon with this length. i've read that an 1" was usually the minimum. thanks for the help if you can offer it.

depends on the site and your body fat. if you have a body fat % you don't want to inject the sustanon in your glutes with a 5/8" pin. You need the 1 1/2" pin. 5/8" is best suited for areas with lesser body fat accumulation... the teardrop of the quad, the tricep, the chest, the shoulder. You could try the forearms and calf muscles, but IMO those muscles are too small to handle 1cc of oil. I think a guy on here collapsed his calf injecting tren.... took like a year for it to recover the shape, although he didn't complain about any usage difficulty.

thanks for your reply. i just called my friend and will swap those out with 23 gauge 1". that should be okay for my glutes. i just had some pain with a glute injection and finally went away after 5 days. i was worried and don't want to go thru that again.

thanks for your reply. i just called my friend and will swap those out with 23 gauge 1". that should be okay for my glutes. i just had some pain with a glute injection and finally went away after 5 days. i was worried and don't want to go thru that again.

23x1's are my weapon of choice bro...I use em in shoulders and quads....but usually shooting 1cc at the time. I think if youre pinning more than 1 cc in a glute or quad you might want to go with 1 1/2's....get that oil depot a little deeper and you wont have as much seepage.

I use 25G 11/2 inch for everything. The deeper IM the better. I have low bf % also, but under an inch your risking not going deep enough IM. Better safe then sorry, just get a 1/1/2inch.. you can go to your local wal-mart pharmacy and get syringes bro, you might get a weird look but its 100% legal. Dirt cheap too...

I use 25G 11/2 inch for everything. The deeper IM the better. I have low bf % also, but under an inch your risking not going deep enough IM. Better safe then sorry, just get a 1/1/2inch.. you can go to your local wal-mart pharmacy and get syringes bro, you might get a weird look but its 100% legal. Dirt cheap too...

you use on quads?? how does that feel?? i thougth about bumping it up 1/2 inch..

you use on quads?? how does that feel?? i thougth about bumping it up 1/2 inch..

Yes man, it feels awesome. Had zero problems so far... You should actually inject in the vastus lateralis muscle. This muscle is located on the side of your upper leg.

Last edited:
Yes man, it feels awesome. Had zero problems so far... You should actually inject in the vastus lateralis muscle. This muscle is located on the side of your upper leg.

Ya i like pinnin in the quads. But the first time i did it i used a 23g 1in and pinnined it deep. My leg hurt like hell for the next 4-5 days, almost felt i missed the muscle or went to deep if possible.. but since then i dont push it in to deep and feels perfect.. good spot!

Really? Can get them at walmart? never checked.. ill have to check it out..

who told you not to shoot more than 1 cc in your delt? i shoot 3 cc's there without issue

the local er nurse at my hospital i work at stated 3 cc ass, 2 cc quad, 1 cc for smaller muscles like shoulders..im not saying it cant be done...just more chance of abscess in some peeps...

I've been using 25 Gauge x 5/8" for years for Quads when I'm doing over 1 cc.
If I'm only doing 1 cc then I'll Backload 27 G X 1/2" for my Quad.
Either the Outside or Top of Quad, No Pain, and hardly any Blood with the Z-Track method.............JP
P.S.
Also works very well for the Tricep or Delt, Slin Pins are my New Best Friend.

I've been using 25 Gauge x 5/8" for years for Quads when I'm doing over 1 cc.
If I'm only doing 1 cc then I'll Backload 27 G X 1/2" for my Quad.
Either the Outside or Top of Quad, No Pain, and hardly any Blood with the Z-Track method.............JP
P.S.
Also works very well for the Tricep or Delt, Slin Pins are my New Best Friend.
Hey, I just noticed that this is all I have now, 5/8 x 25 gauge. I've found nothing online saying this is ok to use but you're still using this size?

5/8 should be fine for delts, quads. Biceps and triceps. I am sure if your lean other areas will work.

I personally have no issues with 1/2 for delts and quads, but only use for delts as I prefer deeper IM on quads.

26gx 1" is the best I've found so far, I wish I could find them in 1.5" though. I agree with these guys here no less than 1" and 1.5" is best for those large muscles. I got bad info when I started out using aas and was using 22 and 23 g and it jacked my shit up. There are certain parts of my glutes and quads that are crunchy as shit now. Go small and long man. Some guys even will keep a big 22 just for fast drawing and switch to a smaller pin for the injection. The little guys are very slow to draw oils and its getting annoying lol.

Back