5/8" 25 gauge needle

26gx 1" is the best I've found so far, I wish I could find them in 1.5" though. I agree with these guys here no less than 1" and 1.5" is best for those large muscles. I got bad info when I started out using aas and was using 22 and 23 g and it jacked my shit up. There are certain parts of my glutes and quads that are crunchy as shit now. Go small and long man. Some guys even will keep a big 22 just for fast drawing and switch to a smaller pin for the injection. The little guys are very slow to draw oils and its getting annoying lol.

27g 1 1/4 is an option. Warm oil and shouldn't have problem especially 1ml syringe.

27g 1 1/4 is an option. Warm oil and shouldn't have problem especially 1ml syringe.
Yea I've done the warming on the light bulb thing, I'm not that patient and I'm short hahah and I use 3ml, my dosages get relatively large throughout my cycle as I add compounds and raise dosage. I do think I'm gonna get some of those 1ml insulin needles for the super frequent twice a day everyday compounds like anadrol. But I will definitely be looking into the 27g 1 1/4" for sure!!

Yea I've done the warming on the light bulb thing, I'm not that patient and I'm short hahah and I use 3ml, my dosages get relatively large throughout my cycle as I add compounds and raise dosage. I do think I'm gonna get some of those 1ml insulin needles for the super frequent twice a day everyday compounds like anadrol.

I've learned to savor my pin time. I enjoy the process. I am in no hurry. It me time.

Ditch the light bulb and use a hair dryer to warm up syringe with oil. Only takes 30 secs at most

5/8 should be fine for delts, quads. Biceps and triceps. I am sure if your lean other areas will work.

I personally have no issues with 1/2 for delts and quads, but only use for delts as I prefer deeper IM on quads.

Welp, I used the 25gx 5/8 in my delt, I pressed down into my shoulder while injecting. I did 1 1/2cc. I hope it all gets absorbed properly. I won't feel comfortable pinning anything else though, except like you mentioned biceps and tri's/ I have yet to pin those last two though, bi's and tri's.

Draw with a 22 gauge 1 1/2" good for getting deep in the vile.
I use 25 gauge 1" for everything.
Which is only delts and glute.
I have not found it necessary to pin quads. Still seems a little scary!:eek:

I've learned to savor my pin time. I enjoy the process. I am in no hurry. It me time.

Ditch the light bulb and use a hair dryer to warm up syringe with oil. Only takes 30 secs at most
I
Draw with a 22 gauge 1 1/2" good for getting deep in the vile.
I use 25 gauge 1" for everything.
Which is only delts and glute.
I have not found it necessary to pin quads. Still seems a little scary!:eek:
Quads are my favorite, super easy because you're looking directly at what your doing and aren't trying to pin the other side of your body. Google how to do quads and try yourself. I guarantee it is easier.

so I have a culinary torch I use for my dabs and it works excellent to quickly "bake" the vial warm, 3 seconds 3x

I

Quads are my favorite, super easy because you're looking directly at what your doing and aren't trying to pin the other side of your body. Google how to do quads and try yourself. I guarantee it is easier.
I pin the very top of my vent glute so I'm pretty much pinning my hip.
It does not twist me up at all!
I can push a full 3 ml through a 25 gauge in about 30-45 seconds. Never an issue.

I usually don't put more than 2 ml into my delt or I get leakage.
How many ml do you typically put in your quad.

I can push a full 3 ml through a 25 gauge in about 30-45 seconds. Never an issue.

Well, whenever I pin I try to go as slow as possible, for the basic reason that I want to give it time for the oil to absorb into the muscle. I would have leakage all the time, and it has stopped since going very slow.
I only have 3cc syringes so that's about it for me in quads. Another quick tip, when pinning quads you can easily stretch your skin with two fingers right b/f injection. Doesn't hurt at all and definitely never any leakage in doing so

Same here on delts except I can't usually even get 2 without leakage...stupid delts... Lol anyways I never go over 3ml in one hit, that's just personal preference. If I have 4ml to do that day I'll split them say morning and evening.

hello, i was able to get my syringes and needles are only 5/8" inch long (25 gauge). Is it possible to inject sustanon with this length. i've read that an 1" was usually the minimum. thanks for the help if you can offer it.
That's the perfect size for delts. 5/8 for delts all day

Back