A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

Table of Contents for Bolus (Dec 10 2022)
download link [pdf]
Anyone and everyone should let me know if this doesn't work for them.

You might have to rename the file to have a "." pdf extension or otherwise specify Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this filetype (or open it from your pdf viewer).

Also, there'll certainly be some reshuffling and reoganization of sections. Many readers probably want the practical section (Part XXVIII) up front and the reference material to follow.

Ok, that certainly whet my appetite (I'm sure it did everyones).
I kind of regret going over the contents because I'm an overly impatient person & now I'm frothing at the mouth for its release.
What's the price point projected?

Anyone and everyone should let me know if this doesn't work for them.

You might have to rename the file to have a "." pdf extension or otherwise specify Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this filetype (or open it from your pdf viewer).

Also, there'll certainly be some reshuffling and reoganization of sections. Many readers probably want the practical section (Part XXVIII) up front and the reference material to follow.
I just right clicked & hit open in new tab and it downloaded the pdf... else it just did a bunch of dang pop-ups.

I just right clicked & hit open in new tab and it downloaded the pdf... else it just did a bunch of dang pop-ups.
Sorry about anonfiles as a host, the book will not be transmitted in this manner; in all likelihood it will be a print book.

I haven't determined the appropriate pricing yet, but it'll be reasonable for a quality text book.

Sorry about anonfiles as a host, the book will not be transmitted in this manner; in all likelihood it will be a print book.

I haven't determined the appropriate pricing yet, but it'll be reasonable for a quality text book.
Is there a planned release date? If yes, when?

@Type-IIx Lately my routine is as follows:

6am - inject 4iu HGH
7am - eat breakfast (egg whites w/ketchup, cereal with 1% milk, coffee with creamer)
8am - gym

Focusing on putting on mass, gym sessions are focused around heavy compound lifts. Does eating breakfast one hour after HGH injection negate the HGH due to the insulin spike from the meal?

6am - inject 4iu HGH
7am - eat breakfast (egg whites w/ketchup, cereal with 1% milk, coffee with creamer)
8am - gym

Focusing on putting on mass, gym sessions are focused around heavy compound lifts. Does eating breakfast one hour after HGH injection negate the HGH due to the insulin spike from the meal?
Wouldn't then inject HGH post-workout be more beneficial if the goal is hypertrophy? Pre-workout injections I'd do only faster & pre-cardio.

Wouldn't then inject HGH post-workout be more beneficial if the goal is hypertrophy? Pre-workout injections I'd do only faster & pre-cardio.
Does it really makes a difference in regards of hypertrophy? According to my understanding for this purpose you just need igf1 and this parameter is rising and falling extremely slow so it makes no difference of hypertrophy when to take the bolus of HGH.
So to keep up insulin sensitivity and have benefits from lipolysis and the anti catabolic properties of HGH I would think it makes more sense to take it pre workout. Igf1 is sky high every time when you take HGH on regular basis.

Does it really makes a difference in regards of hypertrophy? According to my understanding for this purpose you just need igf1 and this parameter is rising and falling extremely slow so it makes no difference of hypertrophy when to take the bolus of HGH.
So to keep up insulin sensitivity and have benefits from lipolysis and the anti catabolic properties of HGH I would think it makes more sense to take it pre workout. Igf1 is sky high every time when you take HGH on regular basis.
that's a good point that IGF1 levels stay up for i believe 12 hours iirc

6am - inject 4iu HGH
8am - gym

No, in fact the long-term effect of rhGH in a positive energy state is to increase insulin (the actions of IGF-I & insulin prevail 8 - 10 hr post-bolus).

No, in fact the long-term effect of rhGH in a positive energy state is to increase insulin (the actions of IGF-I & insulin prevail 8 - 10 hr post-bolus).
So it would be a great time window to intake EAA's, BCAA's, protein, &/or some carbs peri-workout (with carb intake dependent on goals)?
Or am I totally off base?
Also tomorrow is early 2023 ;)

Just a bump. I'm incorpoting this into my cut. Doing 5iu 2 hours before weight training around 230am. I am also doing 60-90 minutes of LISS

Given that a single bolus of rhGH acutely causes insulin resistance within 1-2 h, and these effects disappear after approximately 8 h, this is a strong consideration in favor of a single bolus versus 3 - 5 daily.

So, higher peak concentrations being a correlate to lipolysis clearly argues for a single large bolus, no? Preworkout is best given the benefits for anticatabolism, mitochondrial capacity, etc. from GH and fatty acid oxidation being promoted by exercise may be achieved by the workout. Then, 4 hr post-bolus, the post-workout meal is timed for the natural post-meal reduction in FFA levels.

so from the above a dose of 3iu pre workout and 3iu post workout

i still like this protocol hgh
fasted with cardio then fast 2 hours
(if using yohmbine)^
meal 1
pre workout
post workout
pre bed

So, GLP agonists(Semaglutide, Tirzapatide) increase insulin sensitivity.

Would this just make BG spikes less of a concern and meal timing less strict or would it still be advisable to follow strict meal timing to use the FFA released by rHGH as energy for your workout instead of whatever you ate?

It seems like the decreased IR from a GLP would work very synergistically with rHGH, but I’m wondering about how to maximize that synergy.

So, GLP agonists(Semaglutide, Tirzapatide) increase insulin sensitivity.

Would this just make BG spikes less of a concern and meal timing less strict or would it still be advisable to follow strict meal timing to use the FFA released by rHGH as energy for your workout instead of whatever you ate?

It seems like the decreased IR from a GLP would work very synergistically with rHGH, but I’m wondering about how to maximize that synergy.
The GLP-1 agonists (e.g., semaglutide) and dual GIP & GLP-1 agonists (e.g., tirzepatide) modulate blood glucose ("mak[ing] BG spikes less of a concern"), but it is still advantageous to use a LISS/zone 1 - 2 aerobic training modality to use FFAs as energy. The two drug classes are highly synergistic indeed.

The GLP-1 agonists (e.g., semaglutide) and dual GIP & GLP-1 agonists (e.g., tirzepatide) modulate blood glucose ("mak[ing] BG spikes less of a concern"), but it is still advantageous to use a LISS/zone 1 - 2 aerobic training modality to use FFAs as energy. The two drug classes are highly synergistic indeed.
Anectodally I feel like the fat is peeling off of me with long LISS involved. Tirazepide and hgh bolus here

Sponsors

Latest posts