A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

Of course there are, they're in my book.

Do you feel shame at aggressively free-loading, or do you manage to compartmentalize it and/or rationalize it? Serious question!

Pretty condescending dude. The guy is just curious and asking questions. No one is forcing you to answer.

Pretty condescending dude. The guy is just curious and asking questions. No one is forcing you to answer.
You know I actually totally missed that he was trying to make fun of me. I feel even more stupid now. That was kind of shitty of him. And for the record I just paid 60$ for somebody else’s book on HGh the other day. I am doing the opposite of free loading…in fact I was also trying to buy this book from him. I don’t think that was necessary for him to make fun of me. Considering he is trying to release a book this is sure way to hurt his own business by making fun of his own potential customers.

Just so I understand your protocol, you are calling for a bolus dose in the morning in a fasted state, 2-3 hours later, you either do cario or weight train, and eat your first meal 4-4.5 hours after the bolus?

You feel this will burn more fat than 2iu AM, 2iu afternoon, and the rest of your daily dose pre bed?

Just so I understand your protocol, you are calling for a bolus dose in the morning in a fasted state, 2-3 hours later, you either do cario or weight train, and eat your first meal 4-4.5 hours after the bolus?

You feel this will burn more fat than 2iu AM, 2iu afternoon, and the rest of your daily dose pre bed?
Yah. Apparently taking the biggest possible dose you can tolerate 2-3 hours before faster cardio/lifting is the optimal way to burn fat with gh according to science. I feel better personally on split dose and didn’t notice an exceedingly huge difference changing to split dose, but I was definitely burning fat like nuts on his protocol (4iued with occasional days off if sides show up).

Yah. Apparently taking the biggest possible dose you can tolerate 2-3 hours before faster cardio/lifting is the optimal way to burn fat with gh according to science. I feel better personally on split dose and didn’t notice an exceedingly huge difference changing to split dose, but I was definitely burning fat like nuts on his protocol (4iued with occasional days off if sides show up).
Since the chart was posted showing FFA dropped after eating a meal at the 4 hour mark, I'm assuming his protocol is based on that. But what would happen if the meal wasn't eaten? I'm assuming FFA would continue to rise.

If that would be the case, why not take the bolus prebed so the FFA's are high all night, and wake up and do fasted cardio?

Since the chart was posted showing FFA dropped after eating a meal at the 4 hour mark, I'm assuming his protocol is based on that. But what would happen if the meal wasn't eaten? I'm assuming FFA would continue to rise.

If that would be the case, why not take the bolus prebed so the FFA's are high all night, and wake up and do fasted cardio?

This is really minutiae. Find a good cardio & training routine you can maintain, then take GH whenever. GH dose timing and fasted cardio don't move the needle much compared to that.

I am doing exactly this protocol and I can say that I'm very happy with the results.

@Type-IIx, any thoughts on this?

FFA patterns follow meal timing to a tee in this study. Makes sense.

What dose GH in that study? Cuz not radically different from non-GH users (middle row: obese subjects before weight loss, after low cal diet, and controls).

View attachment 276602
It looks like the obese non-GH FFA are higher than the FFA levels of the GH study.

And the control "healthy" FFAs are just as high as the GH study's FFA levels? Am I reading that correctly?

So what's the benefit on FFA liberation from GH is these non-GH control subjects have similar FFA levels and patterns?

It's broscience. There's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of exogenous rhGH by dose. Whereas a frequently cited paper by Hansen, et al. (2002) using a microdialysis technique to measure IV-administered doses up to 6µg/kg corresponding to endogenously (pulsatilely) secreted concentrations (the IV bolus at these concentrations is used to mimic pulsatile release) or just above endogenous levels and lipolysis. This would be congruent with replacement rhGH dosages, or 1.458IU for an 81kg male (I believe this is the study these guys are referring to). In Hansen they reported glycerol rates of appearance in fat depots (i.e., µM/min).

In a more relevant study, Healy ML, Gibney J, Pentecost C, Croos P, Russell-Jones DL, Sönksen PH, Umpleby AM. Effects of high-dose growth hormone on glucose and glycerol metabolism at rest and during exercise in endurance-trained athletes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Jan;91(1):320-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-0916. Epub 2005 Nov 1. PMID: 16263834., that looked at high dose subq-administered rhGH, demonstrating substantial differences in glycerol concentrations (µM/L in serum) between the up to 16IU daily group and placebo post-exercise. Here, glycerol concentrations differ markedly (<100 µM/L in placebo vs. ~300µM/L at 60-min post-exercise 0.2IU/kg rhGH dose).
The study you mention only looked at a dose of 0.067mg (0.2IU) /kg. How are you drawing the conclusion that there's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of GH? What if a dose of 0.1IU/kg had the same effect as the 0.2IU/kg used in the study?

The study you mention only looked at a dose of 0.067mg (0.2IU) /kg. How are you drawing the conclusion that there's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of GH? What if a dose of 0.1IU/kg had the same effect as the 0.2IU/kg used in the study?
Read what you quoted fully. 0.2 IU/kg = 20 IU for a 100 kg bodybuilder. Math, bro. What if? It doesn't, read the paper.

It looks like the obese non-GH FFA are higher than the FFA levels of the GH study.

And the control "healthy" FFAs are just as high as the GH study's FFA levels? Am I reading that correctly?

So what's the benefit on FFA liberation from GH is these non-GH control subjects have similar FFA levels and patterns?
They don't. Read the paper, and understand normal FFA liberation.

Read the OP

It's broscience. There's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of exogenous rhGH by dose. Whereas a frequently cited paper by Hansen, et al. (2002) using a microdialysis technique to measure IV-administered doses up to 6µg/kg corresponding to endogenously (pulsatilely) secreted concentrations (the IV bolus at these concentrations is used to mimic pulsatile release) or just above endogenous levels and lipolysis. This would be congruent with replacement rhGH dosages, or 1.458IU for an 81kg male (I believe this is the study these guys are referring to). In Hansen they reported glycerol rates of appearance in fat depots (i.e., µM/min).

In a more relevant study, Healy ML, Gibney J, Pentecost C, Croos P, Russell-Jones DL, Sönksen PH, Umpleby AM. Effects of high-dose growth hormone on glucose and glycerol metabolism at rest and during exercise in endurance-trained athletes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Jan;91(1):320-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-0916. Epub 2005 Nov 1. PMID: 16263834., that looked at high dose subq-administered rhGH, demonstrating substantial differences in glycerol concentrations (µM/L in serum) between the up to 16IU daily group and placebo post-exercise. Here, glycerol concentrations differ markedly (<100 µM/L in placebo vs. ~300µM/L at 60-min post-exercise 0.2IU/kg rhGH dose).
Read what you quoted fully. 0.2 IU/kg = 20 IU for a 100 kg bodybuilder. Math, bro. What if? It doesn't, read the paper.

Yeah, I read the paper you quoted. In the paper, they gave 12 male volunteers a dose of 0.2IU/kg/day for 4 weeks and compared that to the placebo group.

You said "There's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of exogenous rhGH by dose."

But the paper you cite for this assumption only tested one dosing parameter, 0.2IU/kg.

To reach your conclusion that "There's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of exogenous rhGH by dose," the study should have tested multiple dosing parameters, for example, 0.05IU/kg, 0.1IU/kg, 0.15IU/kg, and 0.2IU/kg.

And if there was an increased lipolytic effect based on the increased dosing parameters, then I can understand your claim that perhaps there's no upper limit for the lipolytic effects of GH by dose.

But the study doesn't do that. It only tested one dosing parameter.

So, again, I'm asking how are you drawing the conclusion that there's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of GH?

Are you drawing this conclusion by comparing the lipolytic effects of GH dosages from multiple studies? Because that seems tenuous at best.

Let me guess: the answer is in your soon to be released book?

Last edited:
Have there been any direct studies that monitored acromegaly and it’s relationship to hgh dosages? If so I can’t find them. What are you thought on this? Is there a dose where this risk begins w HGh?
Of course there are, they're in my book.

Do you feel shame at aggressively free-loading, or do you manage to compartmentalize it and/or rationalize it? Serious question!
Don't care
And I no longer care to buy your "book" that I can only assume is filled with baseless conclusions such as "There's no theoretical upper limit for the lipolytic effects of exogenous rhGH by dose" while citing a paper whose authors themselves make no such claim.