A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

I wish there studies on the heart enlargement on animals even that we could review. This seems to be a topic of significant debate. Do you know of any studies that discuss this by any chance?
There's not an iota of evidence showing that "GH timing" affects cardiomyopathy, that's broscience. But there is a plethora of human data demonstrating that GH/IGF-I excess causes cardiomyopathy.

We can say that while the evidence for rhGH's potential to cause LVH is inferential yet logical and drawn from case studies as well as clinical trials demonstrating rapid reversal of LVH by suppression of GH hypersecretion in acromegalic patients.

The data is extensive, from the clear normalization of cardiomyopathy in acromegalics started on octreotide, to the well-described progression of cardiomyopathy secondary to GH excess. I've written about this here:

This one's handy: Schwarz, E. R., Jammula, P., Gupta, R., & Rosanio, S. (2006). A Case and Review of Acromegaly-Induced Cardiomyopathy and the Relationship Between Growth Hormone and Heart Failure: Cause or Cure or Neither or Both? Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 11(4), 232–244. doi:10.1177/1074248406296676

There's not an iota of evidence showing that "GH timing" affects cardiomyopathy, that's broscience. But there is a plethora of human data demonstrating that GH/IGF-I excess causes cardiomyopathy.

We can say that while the evidence for rhGH's potential to cause LVH is inferential yet logical and drawn from case studies as well as clinical trials demonstrating rapid reversal of LVH by suppression of GH hypersecretion in acromegalic patients.

The data is extensive, from the clear normalization of cardiomyopathy in acromegalics started on octreotide, to the well-described progression of cardiomyopathy secondary to GH excess. I've written about this here:

This one's handy: Schwarz, E. R., Jammula, P., Gupta, R., & Rosanio, S. (2006). A Case and Review of Acromegaly-Induced Cardiomyopathy and the Relationship Between Growth Hormone and Heart Failure: Cause or Cure or Neither or Both? Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 11(4), 232–244. doi:10.1177/1074248406296676
Wow. Awesome. Thanks so much for responding. I’ll review. There is so much debate on all forums about the timing of hgh and the enlargement of the heart. Thank you for clarifying. I keep seeing so many stating that dosing pre workout makes someone more prone to the potential of the heart enlargement.

And also just on an unrelated note I purchased your book and it’s fantastic last week. I’m reading it again as there is just such a wealth of information in there for someone trying to learn more about HgH that it needs to be read slowly. Thanks again.

Wow. Awesome. Thanks so much for responding. I’ll review. There is so much debate on all forums about the timing of hgh and the enlargement of the heart. Thank you for clarifying. I keep seeing so many stating that dosing pre workout makes someone more prone to the potential of the heart enlargement.

And also just on an unrelated note I purchased your book and it’s fantastic last week. I’m reading it again as there is just such a wealth of information in there for someone trying to learn more about HgH that it needs to be read slowly. Thanks again.

WAIT.

The book??

What are you talking about? I haven't released my book!

Edit: Ah, Kurt Havens' book. Nah, that's not me. His book is totally subpar. :)

So kind of a random question, but if I’m taking 3 IU of subq rHGH a day, but I train 3 times a day for a total of 4-5 hours, what would the best timing be since I have to eat 5,000 calories a day? I can’t take insulin but I don’t know how to time the injections since the first workout is at 6am and I need to eat

So kind of a random question, but if I’m taking 3 IU of subq rHGH a day, but I train 3 times a day for a total of 4-5 hours, what would the best timing be since I have to eat 5,000 calories a day? I can’t take insulin but I don’t know how to time the injections since the first workout is at 6am and I need to eat
kind of a random question

Kind of a random question? You got a lot of moving parts there.

I would just take the 3iu before bed. If it doesn't mess with your sleep then stick with that. You can get very fancy with other protocols but pre bed is the easiest and will give a lot of the benefits without having to worry about meal timing. I'm assuming you don't eat a bunch of carbs close to bedtime. If you do I would finish the carbs for the day 2 hours before bed. My 2 cents.

I would just take the 3iu before bed. If it doesn't mess with your sleep then stick with that. You can get very fancy with other protocols but pre bed is the easiest and will give a lot of the benefits without having to worry about meal timing. I'm assuming you don't eat a bunch of carbs close to bedtime. If you do I would finish the carbs for the day 2 hours before bed. My 2 cents.
Thank you mate!

Cortisol suppresses the secretion of gonadotropins, growth hormone and TSH. In addition, this hormone reduces the conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine and increases to an isomer called reverse T3 (rT3), it also inhibits insulin secretion. By inhibiting the synthesis of hormone-binding proteins (CBG, SHBG, TBG), it increases the concentration of free hormone fractions in serum."

"Problems begin when chronic stress or inflammation caused by diseases provoke a significant increase in cortisol levels in the blood. Then, the hormone disrupts the performance of these functions, and its work can negatively affect human health."

I wanted to find out how much cortisol suppresses the work of exogenous growth hormone, because there were tests with low levels of somatropin. Or it was an empty hormone.

Cortisol suppresses the secretion of gonadotropins, growth hormone and TSH. In addition, this hormone reduces the conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine and increases to an isomer called reverse T3 (rT3), it also inhibits insulin secretion. By inhibiting the synthesis of hormone-binding proteins (CBG, SHBG, TBG), it increases the concentration of free hormone fractions in serum."

"Problems begin when chronic stress or inflammation caused by diseases provoke a significant increase in cortisol levels in the blood. Then, the hormone disrupts the performance of these functions, and its work can negatively affect human health."

I wanted to find out how much cortisol suppresses the work of exogenous growth hormone, because there were tests with low levels of somatropin. Or it was an empty hormone.

So, if cortisol did or did not effect exogenous GH absorption (bioavailability), how would you advise either way?

Why are you doing

any

of this?

Training is good in moderation... but I emboldened the keyword that describes your scenario.

You are either an elite-international athlete (e.g., Michael Phelps), in which case you are about to be banned; or you are an exercise addict and/or trying to make up for lost time, in which case, permit me to speak freely: there is no making up for lost time.

Honestly, cortisol effects on rhGH are just irrelevant. What is relevant is the opposite: rhGH effects on cortisol.

GH suppresses cortisol via IGF-I, by inhibiting the conversion of cortisone to cortisol in adipose tissue from the abdomen by inhibiting the expression and activity of 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1.

That's been discussed here ad nauseum. It's relevant.

A major reason why rhGH causes lethargy is this effect on the adrenocortical system, reducing the morning rise in cortisol that is vitally necessary in order to wake up and function.

Besides that, cortisol & rHGH are practically irrelevant. Endogenous cortisol doesn't meaningfully affect rhGH efficacy, but is implicated in rhGH tolerability, because it may become too low.