A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

My book will address Female Use with broad sections specifically for women. Chiefly:

§ Interindividual variation
§§ Women and rhGH: Female Considerations

§ Practical
§§ Protocols
§§§ Combination Strategies (GH Secretagogues & RhGH)
§§§§ Women: Female Use

§ Interactions with other drugs or exogenous hormones
§§ Estrogen

Note I have written a quasi-article here regarding rhGH for women:

And finally to your question:

This lipolysis protocol (from this thread) is not sex-specific. It works just as well for women as for men.
@joytulsa @songsofpyramids you might also find pertinent information in this thread: Hgh brand for women

A new female user @Anne Jectible has joined us – you guys could invite your ladies to join Meso, too.

@joytulsa @songsofpyramids you might also find pertinent information in this thread: Hgh brand for women

A new female user @Anne Jectible has joined us – you guys could invite your ladies to join Meso, too.
I’ve been trying but mine just isn’t as interested in posting. Read all your articles on here, and was in the thread you listed lol. Cannot wait for that book man! You’re by far the most knowledgeable voice on rhGH on any of the many forums I follow looking for information on it. Thank you for already providing for free enough information for someone like me to put together a safe cycle for myself and partner. I hope your book really helps the community find even safer ways to use this amazing peptide.

I’ve been trying but mine just isn’t as interested in posting. Read all your articles on here, and was in the thread you listed lol. Cannot wait for that book man! You’re by far the most knowledgeable voice on rhGH on any of the many forums I follow looking for information on it. Thank you for already providing for free enough information for someone like me to put together a safe cycle for myself and partner. I hope your book really helps the community find even safer ways to use this amazing peptide.
Oh, I just put 2 and 2 together and realized those are probably her tits I already complimented. Yet another reason to keep her away from the savagery of this board.

Oh, I just put 2 and 2 together and realized those are probably her tits I already complimented. Yet another reason to keep her away from the savagery of this board.

The hgh I have gives me welts if I subq but is fine to do IM. Does the timing of the workout after injection change if it’s intramuscular

@Type-IIx I don’t know if you’re a fan of Victor black, but I got a kick out of this.
Attacking the person (or their choice of internet handle) rather than offering a rebuttal or critique of their arguments/claims.

Testosterone
Trial Data up to 600mg a week
Clinically deployed at 200mg a week for TRT
The above statement in bold would automatically disqualify this person from any kind of guru status (that term is silly in this field anyway). Perhaps the occasional outlier (on the extreme outskirts for distribution volume and/or clearance), but in no way is 200 mg/week of test ester a typical or standard TRT protocol.

Victor Black: My educational background is in Engineering and not Biochenmsitry. But the data is out there if someone looks deep enough. Its not like it was years ago when Dan Duchaine was reading through medical books at a University library.

Unclear what this means. Also biochemistry is mispelled. If this person has a university education (equivalent to bachelors degree in engineering/science) surely they've have a standard intro course to critical thinking and logical fallacies.

Last edited:
@Type-IIx I don’t know if you’re a fan of Victor black, but I got a kick out of this.
Attacking the person (or their choice of internet handle) rather than offering a rebuttal or critique of their arguments/claims.

The above statement in bold would automatically disqualify this person from any kind of guru status (that term is silly in this field anyway). Perhaps the occasional outlier (on the extreme outskirts for distribution volume and/or clearance), but in no way is 200 mg/week of test ester a typical or standard TRT protocol.

Unclear what this means. Also biochemistry is mispelled. If this person has a university education (equivalent to bachelors degree in engineering/science) surely they've have a standard intro course to critical thinking and logical fallacies.

Tl;dr: this guy was a good bodybuilder but I think he's mentally retarded.

I posted under that bullshit saying type II can definitely read at a highschool level and he tries to learn us meatheads up lol
It's funny that he derides ProM too. Definitely taking up serious rent in his head that he couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen & he truly fucked off more quickly than I thought possible.

So here’s my question. If I typically drink an intraworkout drink with HBCD/ other simple carbs- should I forego this if I’m going to administer my daily bolus preworkout?

GH will still "affect the heart" like you describe it (enlargement) if you take it post workout or before bed.
the enlargement mainly comes from the increased IGF-1 and this will happen no matter when you inject.
The only thing pre workout could be different for some is acute BP effects.
Some people (usually those without a very clean diet and using high sodium pre) will get acute BP spikes with HGH (not sure why, maybe acute water retention or "pump, fullness")
I wish there studies on the heart enlargement on animals even that we could review. This seems to be a topic of significant debate. Do you know of any studies that discuss this by any chance?