Accutane Source?

Azy

Wondering if anyone knows of an Accutane source for USA domestic. I was using DashPCT but they haven't responded to many people lately and have been unreliable for members. I was browsing a bunch of the labs and haven't found any who are selling Accutane.

From what I’ve seen is accutane rapidly degrades in raw form, which is why pharma is sold in gelcaps. I don’t know of a source besides DASH that sells pharma accutane domestically

But if you want to try UGL synergy forge on SST sells it.

Yea there's a few sources on SST that carry it ... I've been using some from Viper and it's worked as it should.

From what I’ve seen is accutane rapidly degrades in raw form, which is why pharma is sold in gelcaps. I don’t know of a source besides DASH that sells pharma accutane domestically

But if you want to try UGL synergy forge on SST sells it.
nah syn doesnt test his products. relies on tests from his source and has posted lab tests here dated from the future.

Waiting for some from India to come in. Might be a few weeks but I am also sending it in for testing.

DO NOT BUY FROM SYNERGY FORGE:

1. 20%+ underdosed primo Jano results: Amino Asylum, Colonial Labs, Synergy Forge
2. 70% underdosed accutane Synergy Forge - Underdosed accutane
3. lab tests from him dated in the future. pay attention to the 11.15.2021
syn admitting the tests are his Triple B Solutions

I have been using AztecaGold from SST for a while and he is always solid.
Very professional and shipping is usually 3 days max. I believe his accutane is out of stock though last time i checked.

Very professional and shipping is usually 3 days max. I believe his accutane is out of stock though last time i checked.
I'm not saying this because I am a resale source but I am scared of purchasing potent UGL raws from other people if I can help it.

Things like Accutane, especially arimidex. This powder is in such small amounts and dangerous of you take too much. We already seen shit capping methods. Whether people buy raw powder,

We already saw the shit stability of it from China as raw.

Especially if we can test out pharma gear from India, Bulgaria, turkey, etc.

High dose stuff isn't as scary like metformin or sildenafil. Although idk why people would buy metformin powder. Shit is dirty cheap.
This is just my 2cents

I'm not saying this because I am a resale source but I am scared of purchasing potent UGL raws from other people if I can help it.

Things like Accutane, especially arimidex. This powder is in such small amounts and dangerous of you take too much. We already seen shit capping methods. Whether people buy raw powder,

High dose stuff isn't as scary like metformin or sildenafil. Although idk why people would buy metformin powder. Shit is dirty cheap.
This is just my 2cents
i dont think azteca sells accutane raws.

but yeah, accutane raws turn from powder to rock solid pretty quick. why buy at a markup from ugl when generic pharma is so cheap unless youre in a rush for it. but ancilliaries are things you should always have on hand

This is just my 2cents
UGL should stay the fuck away from accutane/isotretinoin and other drugs particularly prone to degradation from various stressors if not handled and packaged in very specific ways, which they either don't bother or know how to do. At best they push the product via a good initial lab result that does not reflect what the product is a couple of months after the batch has been for sale, which is pretty much a deliberate choice to fuck over customers for cash as this problem has been known for the better part of a decade.

Especially for drugs like Arimidex, Clenbuterol, T3, T4, Cabergoline etc. that are dosed at 1mg or much less, labtesting a single sample is useless as this doesn't reveal any potential production issues with variance between tabs/caps. Herein lies the difference between testing for sales purposes and harm prevention purposes and I wished the Meso community would finally catch on and push for this to become the standard. Testing additional samples of a product costs pretty much nothing thanks to Janoshik.

I agree with your stance on pharma with the caveat that you should never assume a particularly product doesn't exist as a counterfeit even if it's a cheap drug originally produced by an indian pharma company. In a world where counterfeit indian sildenafil and tadalafil products exist, nothing is completely safe. Never forget that harm reduction and maximizing profits are very much on opposite sides for subscribers on Meso, arguably moreso now than a few years ago.

Especially for drugs like Arimidex, Clenbuterol, T3, T4, Cabergoline etc. that are dosed at 1mg or much less, labtesting a single sample is useless as this doesn't reveal any potential production issues with variance between tabs/caps.
I agree.

another example is that people think this scale can measure out 1mg. So they become overconfident.

They dont realize how dangerous 1mg is and how you are challenging the scale at the lower limit. I think most people would assume this is best at maybe 100mg to 10g.

People do not realize how small 1mg is even when its in front of them.

Shit, a drop of water weighs 50mg.

1681140251583.png

I just made a purchase through aztecagold. Grace A response time. Hopefully all goes well with this source