Actual hepatotoxicity of oxymetholone (anadrol)

You forget that oxandrolone is dosed in 5-10 times smaller doses than anadrol, we have studies on anadrol where even 450mg a day was well tolerated, we also have tons of studies on doses of 150mg a day for many years with good results, find me similar doses of anavar in medicine

200iq discovery that 150mg AAS is more toxic than 20mg AAS

25mg oxy may yield some results, but 50mg is the dosage that in studies was effective for strength and muscle gains. @Type-IIx mentioned this previously a few times in fact.

And what do these cases prove? That among many seriously ill people there are several in whom the administration of very large doses of oxymetholone for years has caused some diseases

Find me proof that mg by mg of oxymetholone is more harmful

In my opinion anadrol toxicity mg per mg is similar to other popular 17AA drugs

And what do these cases prove? That among many seriously ill people there are several in whom the administration of very large doses of oxymetholone for years has caused some diseases

Find me proof that mg by mg of oxymetholone is more harmful

In my opinion anadrol toxicity mg per mg is similar to other popular 17AA drugs

I do not disagree with you! But what I am trying to say is that it is unreasonable and futile to take 17aa’s for average/competitive bodybuilders. There is no reason for using these agents that are associated with a whole range of ailments. Why risk your health and chance of ending up with adenomas?

Unless you are a strength athlete and you need to take the risk.

Oxymetholone is the best compound I tried and I would run it too (no blink), but the risks and the scares around it are too menacing to disregard.

Oxymetholone is the best compound I tried and I would run it too (no blink), but the risks and the scares around it are too menacing to disregard.
Stanozolol vs oxymetholone at 50 mg/day for 8 weeks...

Hard to bet against stanozolol as the people's champion of liver and lipid particle count destruction, no?

This dude ran the oxandrolone too long IMO...

4 to 6 weeks max at 50 mg/day. But you are always rolling the dice.

Nah cuz you typed that Anavar, which is also 17AA, is much healthier

You are a hundred times more likely to die from a heart/stroke from steroids than from liver cancer

In probably hundred of thousands patients treated with anadrol, several cases of liver adenoma have been described, most of which were benign tumors, for example we are talking about such extremes as an 18-year-old girl from Japan who used anadrol continuously for 6 years.

Hard to bet against stanozolol as the people's champion of liver and lipid particle count destruction, no?

Absolutely, since 50mg Stanazolol is significantly more toxic than 50mg of Oxy, no doubt.
I did not say otherwise. All I was implying is that I am surprised people choose to take Oxymetholone at 50mg or 50mg+ despite all the evidence of its use causing health ailments. That was all.

I know, all AAS are notorious for side effects and health deterioration, but using 17aa's is insane. Test, methenolone or even Oxandrolone and HGH are far safer and risks are considerably less.

Medicine dose of winny is about 2,5-5g compared to anadrol 100mg

And 50mg anadrol is more anabolic than same dose winny

Anadrol seems to be extremely toxic only to fetuses, but this is only a hypothesis

Nah cuz you typed that Anavar, which is also 17AA, is much healthier

You are a hundred times more likely to die from a heart/stroke from steroids than from liver cancer

In probably hundred of thousands patients treated with anadrol, several cases of liver adenoma have been described, most of which were benign tumors, for example we are talking about such extremes as an 18-year-old girl from Japan who used anadrol continuously for 6 years.

Absolutely, and it is not warranted you will even get any benign adenoma or rupture taking 100mg of Oxy for 8 weeks (as Kevin Levrone did) during his career. But why take this risk at all?

Absolutely, since 50mg Stanazolol is significantly more toxic than 50mg of Oxy, no doubt.
I did not say otherwise. All I was implying is that I am surprised people choose to take Oxymetholone at 50mg or 50mg+ despite all the evidence of its use causing health ailments. That was all.

I know, all AAS are notorious for side effects and health deterioration, but using 17aa's is insane. Test, methenolone or even Oxandrolone and HGH are far safer and risks are considerably less.
The safety of anavar is just bro science, its very bad for lipids and I havent seen no evidence that it is less harmful to organs than anadrol

Clinical indication yes. My point and yours is let's put these all on a level mg to mg basis and watch those livers squirm.

I tried stanzolol at 12.5 mg/day (pharma) and it was impressive. Did not stick around. Never tried oxymetholone (no legal option).

50 mg/day of oxandrolone does not have appropriate anabolic / risk benefit for my genes. Murders the lipid particle counts (look much worse than simple lipid panel).

Kevin Levrone got cancer by 8 weeeks anadrol? :>

God bless no. And many other bodybuilders did not too.

I always wondered how 70s and 80s bodybuilders took handfuls of 17aa oral steroids and none accept Mihalik and Muntzer have died of liver failure, liver adenoma or other bile/liver related issues.

Muntzer died from diuretics, and I can't find any information about the other guy

You are a hepatic hypochondriac, in all medicine there are only a few cases of deaths from liver problems resulting from the use of AAS and most of them were the use of tbol in east Germany

Muntzer died from diuretics, and I can't find any information about the other guy

You are a hepatic hypochondriac, in all medicine there are only a few cases of deaths from liver problems resulting from the use of AAS and most of them were the use of tbol in east Germany
In all fairness, I wish I could let it go and just take Anadrol. I have x15 packs of Turkish Anapolon laying there (bought in Istanbul)

And 50mg anadrol is more anabolic than same dose winny

Anadrol seems to be extremely toxic only to fetuses, but this is only a hypothesis
That's not a hypothesis, that's a sneakily halfwitted comment masquerading as a rational though.

Anadrol is my favorite 17AA. I like it best at 25 mg (when combined with another 17AA) to 50 mg (either combined, or as the solo 17AA) myself. Risk/reward balancing. More people than not can handle it at 150 mg not to mind 100 mg but it's not necessary.

Do you generally think that running 50mg for 6-8 weeks is safe for someone who is healthy, not drinking alcohol or taking any other medicines but some testosterone with Hgh?

I am a fan of Oxymetholone, but the scare of hepatic issues is a definite factor affecting the stay away from it.

Back