Steroid Profile Anavar

One thing i'm curious about is the protocol to take anavar only in workout days preworkout, for the only reason to use it for longer periods of time. Could that work like anadrol preworkout works for example or anavar is best used every day for x period of time?

Do yall take a statin when running anavar? I did 6 week and it completely destroyed my lipid panel.

Probably it's person dependent and predesposed genetic. I'm about to start var for the first time in 5-6 weeks and i'm not gonna gamble it, i'll start a low statin as well as NAC and probably tudca or liv52.

When’s the right time for var? I’m guessing it has multiple, strength plateus, another is later pre contest body building?

I think since orals kick fast compared to injectables anavar for example it's best used for finisher in cutting phases when you don't want to drop more food, you're already tired and depleted and you need some extra anabolism and cosmetic enhance.

When’s the right time for var? I’m guessing it has multiple, strength plateus, another is later pre contest body building?
Beginners should stick to Testosterone only their first few cycles to master it.

Yes, pretty much. Photoshoot, also gaining strength without adding much weight would be appropriate too.

It is amazing, but I wouldn't say anavar should be the journey starter for many. I believe orals in general are better suited later on in the enhanced journey. Too many people start orals too soon and use them wrong. They have a place and when used at the right time that's when they shine the most.
Dont get me wrong, I mean that a lot of folks are starting with it, not the correct way in my oppinion if you are a male. It always has to be Test to kick things off imho. But a lot of guys are indeed starting off with var due to its an oral (no need to pin yourself) and it is one of the softest out there... But yeah, I think it still has to be test to start off with

One thing i'm curious about is the protocol to take anavar only in workout days preworkout, for the only reason to use it for longer periods of time. Could that work like anadrol preworkout works for example or anavar is best used every day for x period of time?

Probably it's person dependent and predesposed genetic. I'm about to start var for the first time in 5-6 weeks and i'm not gonna gamble it, i'll start a low statin as well as NAC and probably tudca or liv52.

I think since orals kick fast compared to injectables anavar for example it's best used for finisher in cutting phases when you don't want to drop more food, you're already tired and depleted and you need some extra anabolism and cosmetic enhance.
Definitely go with at least 2g of NAC per day, even 3g if you're doing a higher (50mg+) dose.

In my experimentation over the past 8 weeks, I like to take sublingually all my doses. Crush under tongue, let it sit there for 5min and swallow.

30mg PWO as I prepare to go to gym, 10mg just as I'm about to start the workout in the locker room, 10mg just after finishing workout (I do pre-intra-post nutrition with glucose and protein) and 10mg with first big meal of the day.

With this blast on top of my 1000mg of sustanon 250 I got my first compliment from a big guy at the gym: "looking bigger every time I see you!", means it's working.

Dont get me wrong, I mean that a lot of folks are starting with it, not the correct way in my oppinion if you are a male. It always has to be Test to kick things off imho. But a lot of guys are indeed starting off with var due to its an oral (no need to pin yourself) and it is one of the softest out there... But yeah, I think it still has to be test to start off with
As funny as it sounds dbol only works pretty well for an oral only cycle. Problem is most of the guys that do it, usually are inexperienced newbies not only when it comes to AAS, but more importantly diet and training, therefore waste it all away when they're done.

Using 50mg anavar daily right now ALONGSIDE CAFFEINE and it’s working better than it ever has. There’s studies showing the absorption rate of anavar increasing significantly when taken with caffeine. When I’ve take. Anavar before, it taken longer to feel the effects. But 2-3 days in on 50mg anavar with caffeine has me feeling like it’s peaking. Strength is up on a heavy deficit and skin is getting tight and grainy after 10 days already.

Im at 10% body fat so the visual changes are more noticeable the leaner that you are. But I’ve never experienced anavar like this. I wake up and take 50mg all at once and chew an 80mg caffeine mint. Then I eat breakfast and get ready and have another 80mg caffeine e and then go lift. The workouts are unreal.

Try it :)

I think adding in grapefruit juice, similarly like caffeine does not increase absorption, but rather decreases absorbtion/metabolism by attenuation of bioinactivation by antagonizing the Cytochrome P450 enzyme/3A4 (gene).
This leads to a higher build up and slower elimination of said drug levels.
It is an important enzyme in the body, mainly found in the liver and in the intestine, which in humans is encoded by CYP3A4 gene. It oxidizes small foreign organic molecules, such as toxins or drugs, so that they can be removed from the body.
Cytochrome P450 3A4 is particularly essential, because it is involved in the bioinactivation of about 50% of all drugs.CYP3A4 is located in epithelial cells (enterocytes) lining the small intestines and colon, and in the parenchymal cells of the liver (hepatocytes)
Anavar is not lethal if toxic levels build up acutely BUT be aware for any and all drugs which are eliminated via the P450 enzyme as some can be Lethal and others will send you to the hospital at best.
Wiki is pretty decent at going over the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynmaics of most drugs.
I would def'ly do bloods after 20mgs/day after a week or 2, to check on Lipids and Liver enzymes, before experimenting with the grapefruit juice Kick.
Statins, NAC, NMN or NAD+ and Glutathione(IV preferably) should be used if bloods are very abnormal.
Cheers and play safe.