ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.

1. TheObjective1

TheObjective1 Member

What are the prices of the oils and orals? In this list?

2. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Can you not read?

If you want to get in touch with AA contact your local DEA for his email.

3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have a fucked up pattern to you. About once a month you post to multiple UGL threads (this time it was here, SymBiotics, and Alpha USA) asking about shit and whether they are g2g because you’re going to make an order. Then you disappear and come back a month later to do the same shit.

Do you contribute anything else?

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You’re only a year late. I’m sure AA will fire up this contest just for you :rolleyes:

5. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

BOOM!!!

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. sasquatch0420

sasquatch0420 Member

Seemed AA's personal life has been tumultuous at times. Although he always came thru for me and I liked his products. Fingers crossed he resurfaces again.

swolewishes likes this.
  7. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I email him still. Once a month maybe, “you back” lol never get an answer.

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’d be leery about email at this point.

puckhog and TNotch347 like this.
  9. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Ya sounds like it..

10. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

That discord turned into a shit show. I bounced from there. At this point even if he did come back I don't think I'd order.

T-Bagger and puckhog like this.
  11. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Didn’t see this coming... :rolleyes:

But I’m sure when he comes back from a year long hernia surgery that there will be tons of people back to jump on his schlong... because hey, he delivered... eventually...

bolder and T-Bagger like this.
  12. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol. Not me. Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!! Lol. Kinda like the raiders, gotta find another team. Fuck
    I still like his hoodies tho. Haha.
    And like @T-Bagger mentioned I wouldn’t even e-mail him. Something is off. Really hope there’s no heat on him.

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  13. Grandpa Gainz

Winner winner chicken dinner. AA called me and said you won! Hurry up and contact him for your prizes! Good job Corky.

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  14. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m about to finish off the last of that prize. Kept it in the fridge for quite some time.

Grandpa Gainz likes this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

At first I thought he got popped by LE but those who know him have found nothing to support this. Someone told me the latest rumor is that he’s in rehab, which makes a lot more sense. Whatever the deal is, I’m out some money and product.

16. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I figured the pain pills after surgery probably wasn’t going to be a good mix for him.

Grandpa Gainz, Fryguy and T-Bagger like this.
  17. Grandpa Gainz

Ahhhh fuck. And yeah the rehab does sound more like it. I’m willing to bet when he gets out, if that’s where he’s at. He’ll sq up with ya. Anyways I hope so. Good lick brother

Kim and T-Bagger like this.
  18. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

What a scumbag.

And our members are still singing him praises after he has scammed people out of money.

Not to mention he is a shady mf'er

tauras66, Sp2.0 and T-Bagger like this.
  19. Jaggs91

Jaggs91 Junior Member

Way more shady and pathetic than you can even imagine.. I know him personally and he gets all kinds of free gear from sources and just sells or trades it off for meth and heroin.. he's a piece of work like you can't even imagine.

20. Monster053

Monster053 Member

Jesus christttt.. that’s what I had imagined in my head, but then laughed and was like nah he prob just got out of the game... it was a little far fetched.. but wow. His gear and all the pharma shit he had lined up, no one underground can compare to what he had going on.. really sad

Jaggs91 and tauras66 like this.