• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone cruise on 300 mg test?

You confused me. Sounded like you are on a gram of test a week for a “long time” buts it’s 300 test and 700 bold a week?

Also you are saying you felt like crap on 300 test but instead of adjusting test you just added 700 bold?
I've been bumping test back up. Now at 400. Will be at 500 within the next couple of months when I start some npp

One thing to keep in mind is that when a cycle is discontinued, we have a higher level of SHBG that worked to keep up with and bind free testosterone at the higher dose.

when we stop the cycle, SHBG is still elevated to the test level of the cycle and then the cruise or endogenous levels feel lackluster. SHBG takes some time to regulate back down.
I have had below range shbg for over a year

The testosterone study that floats around has subjects doing 600 a week for 6 months with no issues. I was cruising on 300 after 500t and 500bold. I have felt like crap more or less. Ive been upping my dose and feeling a lot better. It's all about bloods. People lie about doses on the internet. The way I see it is that if Dorian Yates and all these pros can blast grams (double digits) for years ,I should be good on less! I've been cruising a gram a week for a looooong time and my bloods are good

You legit CRUISE at a G/wk???
Tell me more bro

@ToastEater to be honest I'm not that big or strong and I don't have sides. I don't take ai but I use boldenone as my primary anabolic. So I think I need to change some things haha. I still like I'm still building my strength, been plateaued for a little while. It goes to show that unless you have diet and training dialed in, what you do drug wise don't mean shit. Although Ive never used gh, insulin, peptides, or tren which would prob take me up a notch haha

@ToastEater to be honest I'm not that big or strong and I don't have sides. I don't take ai but I use boldenone as my primary anabolic. So I think I need to change some things haha. I still like I'm still building my strength, been plateaued for a little while. It goes to show that unless you have diet and training dialed in, what you do drug wise don't mean shit. Although Ive never used gh, insulin, peptides, or tren which would prob take me up a notch haha
No matter the compound. Training and diet have to be dialed in.

One thing to keep in mind is that when a cycle is discontinued, we have a higher level of SHBG that worked to keep up with and bind free testosterone at the higher dose.

when we stop the cycle, SHBG is still elevated to the test level of the cycle and then the cruise or endogenous levels feel lackluster. SHBG takes some time to regulate back down.
I was under the impression that higher doses of test and other AAS lowered SHBG, not raised it. Study?

200 test 200 primo year round for me. Feel very good on that. Bloods stay great. Don't feel like I saturate my receptors on that and when I cycle I see great gains.

200 test 200 primo year round for me. Feel very good on that. Bloods stay great. Don't feel like I saturate my receptors on that and when I cycle I see great gains.
How long have you been cruising on 200 test and 200 primo? Any health issues with it? I’ve been considering adding primo to a cruise.

About a year now primo is so mild its a feel good vitamin for me doesn't effect blood pressure lowers shb releasing free test mines went way low since using it and really helps u hold on to muscle really well hard to lose muscle while on it. Receptors don't saturate on that dose of test and primo. Kidney and liver functions are normal on my tests. I think you will enjoys it alot. Especially the way you feel while being off cycle. What I noticed when I am off cycle and run this i am in no rush to go back on maintain pretty well at 245 and 14 percent i can live with that while not being on a cycle. So I may not cycle for a while. Thats what makes this more healthy also

Last edited:
About a year now primo is so mild its a feel good vitamin for me doesn't effect blood pressure lowers shb releasing free test mines went way low since using it and really helps u hold on to muscle really well hard to lose muscle while on it. Receptors don't saturate on that dose of test and primo. Kidney and liver functions are normal on my tests. I think you will enjoys it alot. Especially the way you feel while being off cycle. What I noticed when I am off cycle and run this i am in no rush to go back on maintain pretty well at 245 and 14 percent i can live with that while not being on a cycle. So I may not cycle for a while. Thats what makes this more healthy also

I've wondered if guys like most of us who do this as a hobby would be better served with the slow and steady approach of low dose / generous cruising in the 300mg - 400mg total weekly of stuff that is well tolerated by the individual.

Yeah i am really looking forward to trying it out. I’m planning to start my blast within a few weeks but when I come back to a cruise I’ll probably through primo in. When you drop to a cruise, do you add primo right away? Or just cruise on test for a while to let your health markers come back?

I start adding it in 3 weeks before cycle is over to have it kick in when trt starts health markers. Will come back fine its a very mild dose and vitamin

don't get me wrong guys if you come off of tren you will lose you won't hold everything but it surely keeps alot more than with out it. Primo has next to no androgenic sides and does not convert to estro. Does even lower it a little i use no ai on trt with primo. Heck they gave primo to kids thats how mild it is

don't get me wrong guys if you come off of tren you will lose you won't hold everything but it surely keeps alot more than with out it. Primo has next to no androgenic sides and does not convert to estro. Does even lower it a little i use no ai on trt with primo. Heck they gave primo to kids thats how mild it is
man i appriciate your advice im going to cruise 150 test 200 primo and hopefully i for once dont rush back on cycle after 1 month or so. i just want to finally relax and be in a good state of mind and health for 3-4 months atleast.

man i appriciate your advice im going to cruise 150 test 200 primo and hopefully i for once dont rush back on cycle after 1 month or so. i just want to finally relax and be in a good state of mind and health for 3-4 months atleast.

Split dose twice per week.

What is sex drive on equal primo and test doses? Tons of people say to run test in a 2:1 ratio for a good sex drive but seems to vary a lot between people.

I've wondered if guys like most of us who do this as a hobby would be better served with the slow and steady approach of low dose / generous cruising in the 300mg - 400mg total weekly of stuff that is well tolerated by the individual.
Agree, I plan on 350 test and 250 deca and run for a while... slow and steady

Agree, I plan on 350 test and 250 deca and run for a while... slow and steady
The sad part is that you won't find many people doing this so you can't have an idea of what you are going to see. But it's something that I plan to do soon too, right now "blasting" with 500 mg of TestE and 350 mg of Deca, when will feel I will lower those doses to 250/250 and continue on with that.

The sad part is that you won't find many people doing this so you can't have an idea of what you are going to see. But it's something that I plan to do soon too, right now "blasting" with 500 mg of TestE and 350 mg of Deca, when will feel I will lower those doses to 250/250 and continue on with that.
How long are you planning on cruising at 250 deca 250 test? And how long will you be on your blast?