Anyone familiar with Sxript

This is correct. Karl was backing Redbird when he was getting started. They then had a falling out, and because Karl had ownership of the url, he was able to basically stage a takeover at eroids. Redbird was kicked and went on to operate as Xscript on a few other forums, and Karl runs Xscript at eroids, basically selling scirrox gear. Why? No idea. This all happened publicly. And why people still treat Xscript(eroids) as anything other than scirrox is beyond me, but they do.
THIS, also ,ECinfidel, eroids big mods would kill us for saying this shit. They parade these guys over there like they are gods gift.

My issue is, some of the vials they both were selling were under dosed as given by Jano.

THIS, also ,ECinfidel, eroids big mods would kill us for saying this shit. They parade these guys over there like they are gods gift.

My issue is, some of the vials they both were selling were under dosed as given by Jano.
I'm not concerned. The mods over at eroids are smart guys who seem to handle things well. And I'm not saying anything that isn't public info. I have been active at eroids for years (same screen name as this one), and honestly, this was the 1st time I've seen anything there that seemed slightly sketchy. Having said that, there's alot that goes on behind the scenes that we're not privy to. I know from experience that in a culture that operates outside the law, men are guided only by personal ethics and morals. Things can go sideways easily. The gear game is no different.

A whole bunch of tests were just posted on the other forum....Not looking good for them at all!

Under dosed oils and faked sust.
Fuck wish I saw this thread earlier. I have an order of sus coming lol. Guess I’m dumping that shit and running Pharmacom.

If I were to make a guess, I bet they rebranded as the new lab that recently popped up on BOP, Exo-Gen. Labels look very similar for oils and orals.

Reactions: dsb
If I were to make a guess, I bet they rebranded as the new lab that recently popped up on BOP, Exo-Gen. Labels look very similar for oils and orals.
Literally exactly what I was thinking. The labels look exactly the same, just different colors. Also, the rep for them popped up on bop right after script disappeared.

Literally exactly what I was thinking. The labels look exactly the same, just different colors. Also, the rep for them popped up on bop right after script disappeared.

Looks like they labeled the EQ at the proper dosage now considering the lab results that killed Sxript lol.

They also have weird test blends, no straight E or Cyp, just a blend?

And the rep is spamming the forum all day just like the joker rep.Is jolter also repping this lab?

Back