SST sources that you trust

@nightprowler7 overall happy with SHA?
I was. I’m not endorsing them and I’ve since quit ordering from him because I can’t confirm that he has a proper set up. I also don’t like they carry liquid clen, it’s an unnecessary risk for the community and not everyone is aware of its potential dangers in liquid forum. Kinda shows you what’s actually important to him (money).

I can’t go into detail but he is/was affiliated with a large well known source who quit. But to me that doesn’t mean much.

I’d love to see them come to Meso, post their equipment and set up and drop the clen. I think they would do well here.

My 2 cents

I was. I’m not endorsing them and I’ve since quit ordering from him because I can’t confirm that he has a proper set up. I also don’t like they carry liquid clen, it’s an unnecessary risk for the community and not everyone is aware of its potential dangers in liquid forum. Kinda shows you what’s actually important to him (money).

I can’t go into detail but he is/was affiliated with a large well known source who quit. But to me that doesn’t mean much.

I’d love to see them come to Meso, post their equipment and set up and drop the clen. I think they would do well here.

My 2 cents

For domestic between here & sst, minus equipment, it seems like one of the more squared away options. Also heard of the affiliate talk. I’d be curious to see how he does over here. On the fence of giving him a shot. Appreciate the response.

What about Musclecandy? They seem to have something decent going on besides the whole fucking mess with Axle and such. Curious if anyone has experience with them. Thanks

What about Musclecandy? They seem to have something decent going on besides the whole fucking mess with Axle and such. Curious if anyone has experience with them. Thanks
I have a friend that ordered from them. Good to go apparently and I like some of their preworkout blends

I’ve used 808 labs about 5-7 times. I tried them right when they started sourcing there. All but one order arrived within 2-4 days with the exception of the last order I placed since they reopened recently.

It arrived as expected but came from a different location closer to me and it took like 8 days. I’m not sure why the changes.

All products I’ve used seemed like the compound and amount on the label were correct. Never tested anything myself with Jano. 808’s communication has been excellent every time.

Not saying GTG since I haven’t been keeping up with them the last two weeks. But all my experiences were very good.

I have a friend that ordered from them. Good to go apparently and I like some of their preworkout blends

I’ve used 808 labs about 5-7 times. I tried them right when they started sourcing there. All but one order arrived within 2-4 days with the exception of the last order I placed since they reopened recently.

It arrived as expected but came from a different location closer to me and it took like 8 days. I’m not sure why the changes.

All products I’ve used seemed like the compound and amount on the label were correct. Never tested anything myself with Jano. 808’s communication has been excellent every time.

Not saying GTG since I haven’t been keeping up with them the last two weeks. But all my experiences were very good.
Alright, thanks for the info.

Back