MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

So far Axle hasn’t disappointed, minus the minor contamination mishap which has already been addressed, the product has been solid overall.

Why is this trash bag source still allowed here? This is beyond the pale.
I wish I would have waited a few more weeks before I placed my order because shortly after I did all the contamination issues started coming out. Luckily all I bought was a stockpile of test, which I haven’t noticed any weird smell thankfully, but still sucks that this guy went to shit as quickly as he did lol

Sorry im trolling - no idea why he got banned haha.
That specific account came off more like a generic shitposter than one of his alt accounts. I guess the bigger idea is that he’s lost so much credibility that anyone who vouches for him has a considerable chance of being himself given his proclivity for such shenanigans, and I don’t think that’s something that should be tolerated here.

That specific account came off more like a generic shitposter than one of his alt accounts. I guess the bigger idea is that he’s lost so much credibility that anyone who vouches for him has a considerable chance of being himself given his proclivity for such shenanigans, and I don’t think that’s something that should be tolerated here.
Agreed. Join the likes of SST and send him on his way. Harm reduction board and not even a source board and he should be on his way. Guess it doesn’t matter though when he’ll just rebrand like he did coming here

This truly sucks. I was rooting for @Axle Labs. While i don't have much experience with various sources, Axle always had quickest reply and fastest shipping. At least in my experience ( note: NEW MEMBER ).

Following peptides are added!

Mazdutide 10mg
Cagrilintide 10mg
Tirzepatide 15mg

Testing for all peptides should be available very soon.

I've ordered from this source 4 or 5 times so far everything has been good. Communication has been super fast and TA at most was 2 days. No issues whatsoever on my end.

I haven’t heard one person being scammed from this source and idk about the contamination thing but as long as a source owns their mistake and fixes the issue. People make mistakes. I remember back when titanium was around and the top of the vial was getting in the oil and he fixed that situation. And titanium was one of the greats here. Thing is mistakes can happen as long as it’s owned and fixed. Not sure why it still says new member still when I’ve been here for years?

I haven’t heard one person being scammed from this source and idk about the contamination thing but as long as a source owns their mistake and fixes the issue. People make mistakes. I remember back when titanium was around and the top of the vial was getting in the oil and he fixed that situation. And titanium was one of the greats here. Thing is mistakes can happen as long as it’s owned and fixed. Not sure why it still says new member still when I’ve been here for years?
And what about all the alt accounts he made to shill for himself?