MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I haven’t heard one person being scammed from this source and idk about the contamination thing but as long as a source owns their mistake and fixes the issue. People make mistakes. I remember back when titanium was around and the top of the vial was getting in the oil and he fixed that situation. And titanium was one of the greats here. Thing is mistakes can happen as long as it’s owned and fixed. Not sure why it still says new member still when I’ve been here for years?
He's been doing the same retarded shit for several years across 3 different UGLs. He's had multiple alternate accounts promoting and defending himself on SST and Meso. When he got caught on SST, he denied everything for months and months until he got caught on here. He's had multiple improperly dosed and cross contamined vials. You gotta be a total moron to believe his 'I'm going to fix everything' shtick on here.

I'll give him credit for good communication and fast shipping. He's a complete idiot with everything else.

I haven’t heard one person being scammed from this source and idk about the contamination thing but as long as a source owns their mistake and fixes the issue. People make mistakes. I remember back when titanium was around and the top of the vial was getting in the oil and he fixed that situation. And titanium was one of the greats here. Thing is mistakes can happen as long as it’s owned and fixed. Not sure why it still says new member still when I’ve been here for years?
Because you post an average of 5 times per year. And it’s correct as you’re sticking up for a source with not just one, nor two, nor 3 but many mistakes. Also you show your new member status by saying “I don’t know about the contamination thing” easy to read and find out, but ehhhh contamination isn’t a big deal tho huh.

Got my order super quick TA. Trying out the tirz. Overall I’ve been pretty happy with axles products , my only gripe for this order is the Hgh didn’t come labeled. The tirz did and I’ve gotten black tops before that have been labeled but other than that products been solid last couple months

Attachments

• IMG_8424.jpeg
    IMG_8424.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
A New Member emerges to carry water for this source. Gee, this isn’t familiar at all. This source is clown shoes. Anyone who takes up for him is either brain damaged, or yet another alt account for the source himself.

Got my order super quick TA. Trying out the tirz. Overall I’ve been pretty happy with axles products , my only gripe for this order is the Hgh didn’t come labeled. The tirz did and I’ve gotten black tops before that have been labeled but other than that products been solid last couple months
Hi Axle

I've ordered from this source 4 or 5 times so far everything has been good. Communication has been super fast and TA at most was 2 days. No issues whatsoever on my end.
Coming from this guy lol

oodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Gotta love how everyone tries to make what's not their business their business on here its pretty funny.. Which is why I don't come on here much anymore say what you want about my age lol I been training over 20 years I'm 5'10 and 260 about 5% bodyfat..I could give a fuck what anyone on here...

Idk anything about that and people make those claims on just about anyone that says a source is good to go. If anyone thinks badly of someone just order from Stanford he’s been a source here for fuckin years. But let’s just ask this question: Has anyone ordered from Axle and not got their package??

Idk anything about that and people make those claims on just about anyone that says a source is good to go. If anyone thinks badly of someone just order from Stanford he’s been a source here for fuckin years. But let’s just ask this question: Has anyone ordered from Axle and not got their package??
You’re totally right! He even throws in extra guac with every order :)

Man there’s so much more then just ordering and receiving A package. I truly find it very odd that the only people who defend this source are “new accounts”. I also find it odd that this source has been caught multiple times giving himself good reviews on new accounts.

I understand people make mistakes, but this source has had more than enough chances and each time has shown that he is not only not learning from mistakes, but also how careless he is.

Coming from this guy lol

oodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Gotta love how everyone tries to make what's not their business their business on here its pretty funny.. Which is why I don't come on here much anymore say what you want about my age lol I been training over 20 years I'm 5'10 and 260 about 5% bodyfat..I could give a fuck what anyone on here...
Oh man is that Nick walker!?

This is why I don’t post on here bc of all this bs and drama. I’m not a “new member” I’ve been here for over 4 years. Talkin shit when you got nothing better to do.

This is why I don’t post on here bc of all this bs and drama. I’m not a “new member” I’ve been here for over 4 years. Talkin shit when you got nothing better to do.
Giving honest reviews and pointing out the flaws of vendors is one of the main points of the steroid underground. The admin here supports these kind of posts and promotes us to do it. If you've been here for as long as you say you have I'm surprised you haven't seen the posts by Millard or the administrators supporting criticizing vendors for poor behavior and bad product.

A big part of harm reduction is not letting vendors poor behavior and crappy product be swept under the rug. Hold them to the fire. High standards is the only way that we can get clean honest product.

I haven’t ordered from this source and just recently started going through this thread bc I’ve ordered from the same sources for years but I do like to find new ones. Gah I make one comment and everyone wants to talk shit.. what is it with this thread and everyone gettin so butthurt.

If paying domestic prices for vials that have unlisted compounds in them in guiacal is your thing then you found your spot! This source sucks.

Let's see some touch down picks and logs on sick contamination gains! Who cares what's in the vial as long as the shipping is fast and the labels are cool! Whhhoooooo!