MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

See, here's the deal. People have been telling you forever that your shit smells like it has Guiacol In it. I don't know this to be a fact but I've heard multiple people say you're using the same brewer as muscle candy who shit also smells like it has Guiacol In it. But you failed to address it even though you've been told multiple times you've got an issue. Now you've been caught multiple times with cross contamination and a substance in your oils that your you've stated isn't in your product. What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously. You're putting people's health at risk you fuckhead. Anyone who uses this source deserves what they get.
See our message from a few pages back.

We right away set up multiple brew lines to separate out Guaiacol-containing brews.

We’ve also discontinued use of peristaltic pump setups and are only using bottle top setups to prevent any cross contamination.

Nothing was underdosed in any of the recent blind tests. But yes, the cross contamination is not good. Having an extra 10% NPP in Tren-A is not acceptable but we’ve taken the measures to prevent it from happening again.

All items tested will include Guaiacol testing and if you had Tren-A 200mg/ml shoot us an email for refund/credit whichever you prefer!

We’re striving to improve! Thanks for the feedback / responses.

Start testing each batch instead of raws. Testing only raws and having 1000 batches won't tell you if you contaminated anything.
Otherwise batch number on vial is completely worthless.

Start testing each batch instead of raws. Testing only raws and having 1000 batches won't tell you if you contaminated anything.
Otherwise batch number on vial is completely worthless.

We right away set up multiple brew lines to separate out Guaiacol-containing brews.

We’ve also discontinued use of peristaltic pump setups and are only using bottle top setups to prevent any cross contamination.

Nothing was underdosed in any of the recent blind tests. But yes, the cross contamination is not good. Having an extra 10% NPP in Tren-A is not acceptable but we’ve taken the measures to prevent it from happening again.

All items tested will include Guaiacol testing and if you had Tren-A 200mg/ml shoot us an email for refund/credit whichever you prefer!

I just made a comment below, didn't see this post until after i posted. But actual batch test is better than original raw test 1st batch or whatever your process is. Help identify actual batches effected.

I just made a comment below, didn't see this post until after i posted. But actual batch test is better than original raw test 1st batch or whatever your process is. Help identify actual batches effected.
That’s fair. We’ll have to brew larger volumes of oil at once then. We’ll do that.

Did you post pictures of the new lab set up, as to reassure customers that there will no longer be cross contamination?

99% of the people here would have no clue what they were looking at or how it related to cross-contamination.

Blind testing is the best we're gonna get for that purpose. It's the only thing that has worked so far.

99% of the people here would have no clue what they were looking at or how it related to cross-contamination.

Blind testing is the best we're gonna get for that purpose. It's the only thing that has worked so far.
You're not wrong, but explaining to people what they are looking at will help them learn. I think there's a fine line between hand holding and helping members not fuck their shit up or die. However, I completely understand the sentiment of others saying, "You get what's coming to you."

Will I ever order from Axle? Absolutely not. But I would rather help the people who will continue to or do so in the future.

I agree that blind testing is the best way for harm reduction though.

It doesn’t matter. You’ve had your chances.

Lied
Can’t brew
Can’t keep shit clean
Excuse after excuse
Beat it, your time is up here