MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Cool. I'm same but only get labs every 6 months or so because I mainly just do "regular" TRT (120, which I guess could still be considered high, but it gets me to ~400 and I feel fine, no sides).

My balls retired a long time ago (total test before TRT <100).
400 is shit numbers man quit thinking that a certain milligram is considered trt bc everyone responds differently. I'd up ur dose until u were on the high side of natural levels. I run 200mg a week and bloods come back around 1100-1200 and health markers are perfectly fine.

I have been running TRT through a provider for almost a year now- 160mgs test c/week with HCG. Decided to give Axle a try.

Bumped up to 400mgs/week using axles test C and feeling great. I’ve been on the new dosage for about six weeks now. Strength is up again and so is my appetite. Will be getting bloods at the end of April (to post in here) before I taper down to my trt dose. I have bloods due the second week of June for trt so I don’t want to mess that up.

Packaging was great.. shipping was pretty quick as well.

Next time up I may try to use test P and maybe some npp for 12ish weeks or a blend depending on my goals. Will need to do some research on switching from long esters to short esters but that’s what the search bar is for

Last edited:
Another 2 day TD from @Axle Labs !! Awesome experience once again!!View attachment 278305

This has me curious. I ordered and received Axles test c in late March.
The batch I received seems to be an older batch # compared to Ateam's batch C59 with blue tops. Mine are batch C58 with black tops, ordered after Ateam. Not sure why I would receive an older batch #?
Does anyone have testing on batch C58?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
Ordered online saturday 3/30, got tracking and “order complete” email on the 31st (which was Easter, wasn’t expecting any comms until Monday), TD today on the 4th (tracking said tomorrow).

I ordered healing peptides so can’t do any bloodwork (that I know of), but the Jani testing looks promising.

Edit: just saw he put up a sale….oh well, happy w the quick turnaround

Last edited:
This has me curious. I ordered and received Axles test c in late March.
The batch I received seems to be an older batch # compared to Ateam's batch C59 with blue tops. Mine are batch C58 with black tops, ordered after Ateam. Not sure why I would receive an older batch #?
Does anyone have testing on batch C58?
It’s probably just what he grabs off the shelf. If you read earlier on it says he tests every batch when he gets new raws and uses the same recipe. One would imagine between batch 58 and 59, the batch didn’t change. But I suppose it’s possible

Where the fuck have you been storing those? The bottom of the ocean?

I gave @Axle Labs a go.
Very quick response. Quickly provided tracking. Received a discrete package that was package well.

Will advise if I have any issues with product. But so far happy with service and product.

It’s probably just what he grabs off the shelf. If you read earlier on it says he tests every batch when he gets new raws and uses the same recipe. One would imagine between batch 58 and 59, the batch didn’t change. But I suppose it’s possible

Where the fuck have you been storing those? The bottom of the ocean?
That was my guess but still odd?
Lmao, they look rough due to wiping them down with alcohol.