MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

This has me curious. I ordered and received Axles test c in late March.
The batch I received seems to be an older batch # compared to Ateam's batch C59 with blue tops. Mine are batch C58 with black tops, ordered after Ateam. Not sure why I would receive an older batch #?
Does anyone have testing on batch C58?
All testing is on the site with batch number. I believe I have 58 as well with blacktops. As long as results are good top doesn’t matter.

This has me curious. I ordered and received Axles test c in late March.
The batch I received seems to be an older batch # compared to Ateam's batch C59 with blue tops. Mine are batch C58 with black tops, ordered after Ateam. Not sure why I would receive an older batch #?
Does anyone have testing on batch C58?
Coming soon, we are sending off the next round of testing early next week and this will be included as well.

Great, we can compare our results after I send these off for testing. Can you advise why I was sent an "older" batch number?
Sounds good!

Batches are based off the raws used. Your batch is not that old. We just began brewing the next batch of raws before the vials from the previous batch of raws ran out.

1 week of 220 test E, 100 Primo E, and 30 mg Anavar. feel a slight increase in energy and pumps are visibly bigger in my biceps. I do have some pretty gnarly pain at injection point that last for a few days now that I added the primo but from my research it is normal with primo. Which is kind of a good sing that it is legit. Getting bloodwork done next month to check levels and hopefully get my TRT dose increased. As of now they have me on 120 mg a week and I am supplementing with 100 mg of test from Axle. So far everything seems to be on point from what I can tell.
If I want my test levels to go down by my next bloodwork labs so that I get my TRT dose increased how would I go about that? Can I keep running Primo and Anavar and just limit Test to bring the test level down?

Now I just need to know why. Why do you wipe them down with alcohol? Is it an OCD or germaphobic kinda thing?

I have a spray bottle with 95% ethanol. It's mainly for injection sites and syringes after they've been running under warm tap water, but it sprays all over the place. Any vials in the vicinity are fair game.

I have a spray bottle with 95% ethanol. It's mainly for injection sites and syringes after they've been running under warm tap water, but it sprays all over the place. Any vials in the vicinity are fair game.
What is the reason for running under warm water? Does it make it inject faster or less pip? I have seen members mention it but never explained why. I have just been wiping down the injection spot and pinning but never have tried warming the pin up.

What is the reason for running under warm water? Does it make it inject faster or less pip? I have seen members mention it but never explained why. I have just been wiping down the injection spot and pinning but never have tried warming the pin up.

Heating the oil up prior to injection for me creates a much smoother injection and reduces PIP drastically especially with higher concentration oils. Makes a world of difference for me.

Bruh,

Bro get a coffee cup warmer lol

Heating the oil up prior to injection for me creates a much smoother injection and reduces PIP drastically especially with higher concentration oils. Makes a world of difference for me.

Yeah warming makes for a quicker injection. I frequently inject in the same room I "shit and piss" (not my words, because it's one of the cleanest rooms in my house). No diff in PIP just smoother injection.

Nice, sounds like what I need to try with primo. My glute still kinda hurts from my pin 3 days ago. pinned in the shoulder earlier today and doesn't hurt at all yet. So I am not sure if it is the pin location or what but I will try the warm water method next time and see how it goes.

Now I just need to know why. Why do you wipe them down with alcohol? Is it an OCD or germaphobic kinda thing?
Definitely a bit ocd. I'm always trying to be extra careful with anything. The labels looked great before but they took a beating with the 91% proof.

Yeah warming makes for a quicker injection. I frequently inject in the same room I "shit and piss" (not my words, because it's one of the cleanest rooms in my house). No diff in PIP just smoother injection.
I actually stopped heating the oil. It was giving me worse pip. Maybe too hot? I don’t know

I actually stopped heating the oil. It was giving me worse pip. Maybe too hot? I don’t know
Funny you mention this. I thought it would be smoother with less pip. I tried it yesterday morning with my pharm test and it burned like hell. I did not have a pleasant experience warming it up lol.

Funny you mention this. I thought it would be smoother with less pip. I tried it yesterday morning with my pharm test and it burned like hell. I did not have a pleasant experience warming it up lol.
Yep. Same experience stopped heating it. Always smooth. Might have some slight discomfort the next day but definitely not burning lol