MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Just a reminder:

HOLIDAY/NEW YEARS SALE IS ACTIVE ONLY UNTIL JAN 2.

15% OFF STOREWIDE.

PLUS A FREE TEST VIAL WITH YOUR ORDER. MENTION THE ESTER OF TEST YOU’D LIKE IN THE ORDER NOTES.

AXLELABS.net

AXLELABS@proton.me

Thank you for your responses.

Fyi...

Code:
https://www.janoshik.com/details/

See bold

ICP, GCMS and HR-LCMS along with NMR are claimed to be available by @janoshik. Not every day you see a non targeted impurity analysis using these methods.

@Axle Labs You would be doing a great service to the harm reduction community by presenting some raws case studies with these methods. I am happy to provide commentary on any reports if you are interested. If you have some already @janoshik it would be helpful to identify where these have been shared.
Thank you. I wasn’t aware of this. We’ll reach out.

Thank you. I wasn’t aware of this. We’ll reach out.
Thanks for your response. IIRC @janoshik has mentioned results of some ICP analysis indicating raws typically free of metals. I don't recall any GCMS/LCMS qualitative examples of non targeted impurity testing with tentative library hits.

@janoshik have you had raws suppliers take you up on any of your available analyses for tentative impurity ID (even qualitative if not quantitative)?

To me this seems like the next logical evolution in ugl harm reduction practice. You guys will even be ahead of the compounders (at least what they disclose to the patients).

Related...

Last edited:
Yes, there was some impurity GCMS ID work done on AAS, mostly for Liska, I believe some was posted on MesoRx, along with raw data too.

Yes, there was some impurity GCMS ID work done on AAS, mostly for Liska, I believe some was posted on MesoRx, along with raw data too.
Thanks for your response. I will see what I can find. Hope your LCMS gets some use and NMR would be cool if we ever got that far.

@Axle Labs what do your raw suppliers provide on their C of A? Do they provide C of A? Only API purity or any impurity screens?

Happy New Year.

Thanks for your response. I will see what I can find. Hope your LCMS gets some use and NMR would be cool if we ever got that far.

@Axle Labs what do your raw suppliers provide on their C of A? Do they provide C of A? Only API purity or any impurity screens?

Happy New Year.
They also only provide API purity (at least that is what they've given me when I initially ordered) Of course, we do our own testing. We put little weight on testing provided by the actual seller.

They also only provide API purity (at least that is what they've given me when I initially ordered) Of course, we do our own testing. We put little weight on testing provided by the actual seller.
Great job. I am impressed you are open to impurity screening on your products.

Great job. I am impressed you are open to impurity screening on your products.
Also if / when you plan on sending samples (raw or finished) off for impurity testing would you mind laying out your plan (tests, etc) for members to vet?

This work would make you far and away the leader in the next generation of harm reduction as a vendor carrying on with some of the initial work Liska had started apparently. For the quality conscious customer I can't see where this would do anything other than help you and the harm reduction community. Thanks.

Funny that if implemented all this starts to look eerily similar to what I suggested (which was mocked):

Every Source should provide with each shipment ...

1. 3rd party C of A on finished product batch specific to that shipment
- endotoxin screen
- metals with ICP
- purity(ies) / concentration(s) using hplc plus ms (or gcms)

2. C of A for bulk api for each batch (hplc plus ms or gcms) upon request.

Of course Sources would do themselves a big favor if they screened for impurities as well as purity on the APIs (aka raws) upfront so no surprises on the finished batches. First things first.

There should never be any surprises with a batch. Completely addressable.

Last edited:
They also only provide API purity
Extremely lazy on their end. That would drive me nuts in your position. It is up to the harm reduction community to hold them accountable and make them do at least a little homework. That plus doing your own testing is commendable and lays out an appropriate quality control strategy for consumer safety.

Interesting. Yes, we did ask and get feedback from a decent amount of people before getting that dose. I will discuss with brewer and see if we want to increase the aromasin dose on it. Worst case, you can take a very small additional aromasin dose.

I'd recommend getting your bloodwork done to make sure you actually need that much aromasin even on a TRT dose. Maybe it's more than you need.
I mean I understand the idea of selling products that customers want to buy. But it is also very noble to educate ignorant customers. The idea of adding an AI directly to your injectable ester is flawed. Keep your AI dosing separate from your testosterone dosing. There is no optimum ratio that can be used for a given concentration test ester blend. Up to the individual to get blood work, examine their TT/FT/E2 response to a given Testosterone protocol, then dose AI as needed. For TRT, here is a novel idea...dose for TRT. E2 at 100 pg/ml? Your body may be telling you something like your dose too high.

Not picking on you @Axle Labs ...there are plenty of "TRT" providers doing the same thing and selling "TRT Blends" through compounding "pharmacies". And they should know better.

Also if / when you plan on sending samples (raw or finished) off for impurity testing would you mind laying out your plan (tests, etc) for members to vet?

This work would make you far and away the leader in the next generation of harm reduction as a vendor carrying on with some of the initial work Liska had started apparently. For the quality conscious customer I can't see where this would do anything other than help you and the harm reduction community. Thanks.

Funny that if implemented all this starts to look eerily similar to what I suggested (which was mocked):

Has Any single other source here provided any kind of impurity tests for what you're asking about? Which by the way it sounds, you're the only member even interested in this.

Has Any single other source here provided any kind of impurity tests for what you're asking about? Which by the way it sounds, you're the only member even interested in this.
Personally, I'm interested as well. Wouldn't even care if it raised the prices of the product(s) by a few bucks.

Looks like liska had done some legwork but have not found any official reports. I posted the applicable threads above.

Unsure how many are interested. One way to find out. 1 so far in this thread and a few in the other thread I linked. Would you like me to do any informal poll or ask again in the Source QC thread?

@Trades
@Inspired
@Millard

Are you still interested in this? @T&H is curious how many members are interested (see above posts).

Last edited: