Bad PIP Test E, can I recook & fix it

I brewed my Testosterone Decanoate in MCT @300mg/mL 1%BA 18%BB.
ZERO PIP. I literally can't even feel that I injected anything.
I have 20 vials of painful Test Enanthate I will be reconstituting slowly over time.
My vials can hold around 11mL with a little bit to spare. I tried 7 mL of testosterone Decanoate with 4 mL of painful testosterone enanthate.
0.5mL injected into right delt. Small amount of pain about 5 hours later with some redness and swelling. The upside is that there was no pain the next day however that could just be my body dealing with that small amount of injection and shrugging/fighting it off.
Next testing is Vial with 8ml Test D, and 3ml Painful Test E. 0.5ml in Left Delt.

I had got blood work using the painful Test E but also mixing it with deca to cut it and it checked out. It's still doing its job it's still testosterone.

I trashed 200g of Test E Raws, and I could toss the 20 vials, but I see it in the vial and I'm like what a waste of damn time lol.

Testosterone decanoate all the way until: whoever is responsible for painful Test E, also screws with the Test D.
Aliens? disgruntled workers? the government? who knows who or what is responsible lol
have you tried to prepare 400mg/ml of testosterone decanoate?

Last edited:
Hey buddy they make enanthate differently now using another chemical to make it, this chemical causes PIP. to brew pain free enanthate cook your brew at 100 celcius for 20-25 mins and allow to cool down then filter And you will have pip free enanthate. (Anyone wondering if That heat will effect the ester the answer is no)
is this true? How many people can attest to this from personal experience where they brew up a batch of test e, inject it in themselves, notice oh shit there is awful PIP for no reason because everything from the brewing process to the injection process was perfectly executed, proceeds to uncap all vials and re-dispense each vial individually back into the beaker and then heat and stir at 110 C for 25 minutes, refilter and dispense into new sterilized vials? Guess I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and see for myself really running out of ideas here and don't really wanna just toss 20 vials of Test E in the trash.

Not to mention I did mix my brew with Basskiller's calculator, weight displacement .943 for testosterone Enanthate. 1.5%BA and 20%BB in GSO at 262.5mg/ml for a 5% overdose just in case the raw powder is in the 95-99% pure range, they claim to have HPLC tests that say 99% pure which I don't believe.
But even so 262.5mg/ml shouldn't make that big of a difference on PIP when suspended in GSO?

I'm thinking I will dilute the percentages of BA, BB, and the test E powder dosage by adding some GSO to the beaker filled with the PIP TEST E dispensed from the finished vials, would have to do the math to be careful I'm staying in the right general ratios, heat beaker to 110C with magnetic stirrer hotplate let it stirr at low RPM then re filter and dispense into new clean sterilized vials under a flow hood with a 10ml sterilized Horse Syringe with a 5" 14 gauge Dull tipped Dispensing needle that will also be sterilized prior to use.

So long story short the first batch I brewed with 2% BA and 18% BB with a 10% overdose of testosterone enanthate suspended in GSO (so thats 275mgs/ml) PIP was out the ass and the site was hotter then the surrounding skin and red. Product was clean and well suspended.

Second batch I lowered the BA to 1.5% and upped BB to 20% with an overdose of 5% (that's 262.5mg/ml)
Reduced PIP considerably, but still not an ideal type of PIP to have. Sore to the touch and slightly red and hot. Not a product I would prefer selling to a customer and certainly not ideal when there are Test E products out there with 0 PIP.
Will post if the PIP gets reduced or hopefully eliminated entirely by lowering those percentages more along with the dosage and then of course heating the solution at 110C for 25 minutes in hopes to "burn off / evaporate" the infamous "carbolic acid" that is said to be the culprit of TEST E PIP

is this true? How many people can attest to this from personal experience where they brew up a batch of test e, inject it in themselves, notice oh shit there is awful PIP for no reason because everything from the brewing process to the injection process was perfectly executed, proceeds to uncap all vials and re-dispense each vial individually back into the beaker and then heat and stir at 110 C for 25 minutes, refilter and dispense into new sterilized vials? Guess I'm going to give it a go tomorrow and see for myself really running out of ideas here and don't really wanna just toss 20 vials of Test E in the trash.

Not to mention I did mix my brew with Basskiller's calculator, weight displacement .943 for testosterone Enanthate. 1.5%BA and 20%BB in GSO at 262.5mg/ml for a 5% overdose just in case the raw powder is in the 95-99% pure range, they claim to have HPLC tests that say 99% pure which I don't believe.
But even so 262.5mg/ml shouldn't make that big of a difference on PIP when suspended in GSO?

I'm thinking I will dilute the percentages of BA, BB, and the test E powder dosage by adding some GSO to the beaker filled with the PIP TEST E dispensed from the finished vials, would have to do the math to be careful I'm staying in the right general ratios, heat beaker to 110C with magnetic stirrer hotplate let it stirr at low RPM then re filter and dispense into new clean sterilized vials under a flow hood with a 10ml sterilized Horse Syringe with a 5" 14 gauge Dull tipped Dispensing needle that will also be sterilized prior to use.

So long story short the first batch I brewed with 2% BA and 18% BB with a 10% overdose of testosterone enanthate suspended in GSO (so thats 275mgs/ml) PIP was out the ass and the site was hotter then the surrounding skin and red. Product was clean and well suspended.

Second batch I lowered the BA to 1.5% and upped BB to 20% with an overdose of 5% (that's 262.5mg/ml)
Reduced PIP considerably, but still not an ideal type of PIP to have. Sore to the touch and slightly red and hot. Not a product I would prefer selling to a customer and certainly not ideal when there are Test E products out there with 0 PIP.
Will post if the PIP gets reduced or hopefully eliminated entirely by lowering those percentages more along with the dosage and then of course heating the solution at 110C for 25 minutes in hopes to "burn off / evaporate" the infamous "carbolic acid" that is said to be the culprit of TEST E PIP
So many of us have done this and still no success. I wish I wouldn't have wasted as much time as I did. A lot of my emergency backup Test E got pitched. Test D is smooth as butter. I can sit down again and get some sleep without rolling over in pain. I may run faster esters for future cycles since I pin every day and they don't hurt, I'm only on TRT at the moment.

So many of us have done this and still no success. I wish I wouldn't have wasted as much time as I did. A lot of my emergency backup Test E got pitched. Test D is smooth as butter. I can sit down again and get some sleep without rolling over in pain. I may run faster esters for future cycles since I pin every day and they don't hurt, I'm only on TRT at the moment.
So I ended up Taking out around 20 vials of the Test E that was giving me PIP, shooting each of them back into a beaker. I Added 2.5mls of GSO to the mix somewhat dilute the BA, BB and Test E potency. (which was 1.5% BA, 20% BB and 262.5mg/ml [overdosed at 5%])
I haven't done the math on it but I imagine that It wouldn't have affected the ratios all that much, but just the amount to lower the PIP as is.
With a magnetic hot/stir plate I slowly heated the oil up to 105-110C (the probe was in the oil revealing it's temp) and I left it (while stirring) for around 30 minutes. I could smell the chemicals being cooked off through my mask even from standing several feet away and I'm hoping that what I was really smelling was the "carbolic acid" being evaporated out. After the 30 minutes was up I lowered the temperature to around 80ishC as I set up my 90mm glass filtration system with a PVDF filter membrane paper .22um. The oil doesn't seem to be much if any darker in color as it was before I cooked it. After the vials had sat for about a day or so I decided to pin again to see if the PIP had subsided any more then before. Around 8-10 hours after pinning I noticed a knot, but it could be also because I was working out in the cold at night... Fast forward to this morning I wake up and the injection site does feel slightly sore, but the knot is starting to dissolve into my body I'm noticing and the PIP is not near as bad, it's there, but only slightly and honestly not enough for someone to really think much of it as I think most Test E injections usually go. Anyways I hope this information helps someone out there. From now on what I think works best, is to not Overdose the Test E by more then maybe 3-5%, keeping the BA at around 1-1.2% and BB around 18-19% and then after the mix is completely good to go, heat up (with a magnetic stirrer hot plate that has a probe that tells you how hot the oil is) to 105-110C for 30 minutes, let cool slightly, filter and then dispense.

So I ended up Taking out around 20 vials of the Test E that was giving me PIP, shooting each of them back into a beaker. I Added 2.5mls of GSO to the mix somewhat dilute the BA, BB and Test E potency. (which was 1.5% BA, 20% BB and 262.5mg/ml [overdosed at 5%])
I haven't done the math on it but I imagine that It wouldn't have affected the ratios all that much, but just the amount to lower the PIP as is.
With a magnetic hot/stir plate I slowly heated the oil up to 105-110C (the probe was in the oil revealing it's temp) and I left it (while stirring) for around 30 minutes. I could smell the chemicals being cooked off through my mask even from standing several feet away and I'm hoping that what I was really smelling was the "carbolic acid" being evaporated out. After the 30 minutes was up I lowered the temperature to around 80ishC as I set up my 90mm glass filtration system with a PVDF filter membrane paper .22um. The oil doesn't seem to be much if any darker in color as it was before I cooked it. After the vials had sat for about a day or so I decided to pin again to see if the PIP had subsided any more then before. Around 8-10 hours after pinning I noticed a knot, but it could be also because I was working out in the cold at night... Fast forward to this morning I wake up and the injection site does feel slightly sore, but the knot is starting to dissolve into my body I'm noticing and the PIP is not near as bad, it's there, but only slightly and honestly not enough for someone to really think much of it as I think most Test E injections usually go. Anyways I hope this information helps someone out there. From now on what I think works best, is to not Overdose the Test E by more then maybe 3-5%, keeping the BA at around 1-1.2% and BB around 18-19% and then after the mix is completely good to go, heat up (with a magnetic stirrer hot plate that has a probe that tells you how hot the oil is) to 105-110C for 30 minutes, let cool slightly, filter and then dispense.
Ok so I made some test E and had the same issue.

I just pulled them back out of the vials.
heated at 100-110 for 45 minutes.
it turned to a yellow
and filtered one again through a .20 Thermo Fisher bottle top filter.

I will be pinning tonight to see what happens.

Last time I got some pip right away but nothing serious. But the next day it was bad and lasted 3 days.

hoping for a better result this time.284627571_531212212042122_4678276450943529157_n.jpg285340269_810756046558234_7034036793295792734_n.jpg

Ok so I made some test E and had the same issue.

I just pulled them back out of the vials.
heated at 100-110 for 45 minutes.
it turned to a yellow
and filtered one again through a .20 Thermo Fisher bottle top filter.

I will be pinning tonight to see what happens.

Last time I got some pip right away but nothing serious. But the next day it was bad and lasted 3 days.

hoping for a better result this time.View attachment 167061View attachment 167062
OK so it seemed to work.

I re heated and stured for 45 minutes at 100 to 110 degrees C. Also put through another. .2 bottle top filter

I felt a little pip when I pinned. Then it went away within 20 minutes

Woke up with a little soreness after 7 hours of sleep. But it's alright getting better. For me it's good enough to use for myself on the regular.

OK so it seemed to work.

I re heated and stured for 45 minutes at 100 to 110 degrees C. Also put through another. .2 bottle top filter

I felt a little pip when I pinned. Then it went away within 20 minutes

Woke up with a little soreness after 7 hours of sleep. But it's alright getting better. For me it's good enough to use for myself on the regular.
Post chest day, the day after pinning. Zero Pip at 12:00

Well i can't speak on that. If u go back in the thread the guy that told me about this said to cook it with everything in it, then filter it. That's what I did.
I tried both methods and got a better result from cooking with everything added. Yes it will darken. But zero pip. I cooked with just oil and raws added and it cut down on PIP but it's still there for 4 or 5 days

I decided to do some experimenting guys, right now I have 5 grams of test-e baking in the oven at 150ish by itself in my usual pyrex cup and after an hour I'm going to pull it out, let it cool a bit then add 9mls mct oil/.2ml ba and then filter into 2 sterile 10ml vials. After this batch I'm going bake another 5 grams test-e, but this time with the 9 ml's mct oil and then add the ba when it cools down then filter. I see no point in baking the gear with ba added to the mix as it will just bake off from the mix.........I could be wrong, but I see no point in taking the risk. I'm not using bb because test-e in mct oil @250mg/ml don't need it.
Let us know how it goes

Back