Bad PIP Test E, can I recook & fix it

I'm actually a fan of mct oil now and stick to test-cyp for now on as test-e pip is hit or miss now a days.
Ok so you did cypio also with mct and there is still painless ya? I am asking because I just got my cypio raws and I was thinking about changing mct which I was using before for CSO.

Ok so you did cypio also with mct and there is still painless ya? I am asking because I just got my cypio raws and I was thinking about changing mct which I was using before for CSO.

Test-cyp, 200mg/ml in mct oil completely painless. 1ba/18bb

how did you figure that phenol acid that was being cut with test raws boiled at 110c (230deg(f))?

all sources I've searched for said phenol/carabolic acids boiling point doesn't hit til ~360deg(f) which is likely why nobodys pip is being reported as lowering anymore...?

i asked PPL if anyone is interested to see

update - recook at new temps did NOT help pip..

adding 15ml of my carrier oil to test if dilution will help.. just kinda testing anything I can think of rn

old recipe: (actually 2/18%) with mig840 as carrier

new: closer to 1.8/15.. added in roughly 15ml of mig840 as carrier

the curious thing is though... an infection such as what I got was different than PIP... pip would be just a bad pin.. an infection with the heat and fevers i got would be a foreign agent in my body... not am improper ratio of solvents, right?

Last edited:
update - recook at new temps did NOT help pip..

adding 15ml of my carrier oil to test if dilution will help.. just kinda testing anything I can think of rn

old recipe: (actually 2/18%) with mig840 as carrier

new: closer to 1.8/15.. added in roughly 15ml of mig840 as carrier

the curious thing is though... an infection such as what I got was different than PIP... pip would be just a bad pin.. an infection with the heat and fevers i got would be a foreign agent in my body... not am improper ratio of solvents, right?
You can have an allergy reaction, looks like infection more or less but with histamines you solve it in few days...

You can have an allergy reaction, looks like infection more or less but with histamines you solve it in few days...

nah it’s for sure an infection,
The warmth and then the green mucus was the for sure giveaway, the green is a signal of your body fighting an infection sadly

I went ahead and injected just the carrier oil and the carrier with light solvents and both times I’m fine

only when introducing my test/primo combo I had an infectious reaction even after triple filtering

So back when all this Test E talk started a few years ago i just shrugged and thought "pff pussies". I had done several batches of Test E without any pip, same carrier oil same source etc...

I have been running prop for the past 6 months or so also with no pip. Last night I brewed up 50g of Test E with raws from the same source but a new batch that had been sitting for about 6 months.

I did brew this at 315mg/ml so pinned 0.5 prop and 0.5 TE to keep some prop in me while transitioning to TE but also in case there was pip due to the higher concentration or any other problem with the batch.

I pinned before bed and in the middle of the night, i roll over frequently and noticed the pip get worse and worse as the night went on. I'm not in agony or anything but its definitely noticeable.

My gut reaction is that a). I've been off TE for 6 months and my body isnt used to it, and b). its higher concentration and after a few pins the pip will go away.

So yeah I might try this reheating method but im going to power through and see if my body adjusts, if not then well might have to try TC for the first time.

The one caveat that I'm not sure matters, is that the TE raw was stored for 6 months and had melted into liquid form but never dried back up, I basically poured the raw into the beaker and squeezed the excess out like one of those frozen popsicles in the clear tube/bag.

Anyway sorry for the thread resurrection and long time inactivity on here. Will report back with any changes.

So back when all this Test E talk started a few years ago i just shrugged and thought "pff pussies". I had done several batches of Test E without any pip, same carrier oil same source etc...

I have been running prop for the past 6 months or so also with no pip. Last night I brewed up 50g of Test E with raws from the same source but a new batch that had been sitting for about 6 months.

I did brew this at 315mg/ml so pinned 0.5 prop and 0.5 TE to keep some prop in me while transitioning to TE but also in case there was pip due to the higher concentration or any other problem with the batch.

I pinned before bed and in the middle of the night, i roll over frequently and noticed the pip get worse and worse as the night went on. I'm not in agony or anything but its definitely noticeable.

My gut reaction is that a). I've been off TE for 6 months and my body isnt used to it, and b). its higher concentration and after a few pins the pip will go away.

So yeah I might try this reheating method but im going to power through and see if my body adjusts, if not then well might have to try TC for the first time.

The one caveat that I'm not sure matters, is that the TE raw was stored for 6 months and had melted into liquid form but never dried back up, I basically poured the raw into the beaker and squeezed the excess out like one of those frozen popsicles in the clear tube/bag.

Anyway sorry for the thread resurrection and long time inactivity on here. Will report back with any changes.
I have pinned UGL and HB Test E 250mg with different carrier oils and they cause the exact same painful pip and lumps that last over a week as reported dozens of times by dozens of members on this forum and others. Sometimes its worse sometimes its not.

The raws for the HB were used the same day they were delivered so this whole "old raws" sounds very unlikely, how good are they for 10 days? 30 days? Why was this never a problem until recently? Why is it so random? it's basically Russian roulette. People have reported the exact same batch of raws used days or weeks later cause pip or none at all. How is it that so many veterans of homebrewing and UGLs are having this problem when it was never a problem before?

The theory is something has gone wrong with the manufacturing of the raw powder that is coming out of China but might not be an issue for other countries that produce raws like India, and there have been reports of this since 2017. There are at least 2 theories, one was mentioned in this post and the other is delta 6 contamination. Cyp or Decanoate for longer esters going forward seems to be the best option for most people.

I've got some test E coming in. I ordered it before seeing this thread ... guess we'll see how it goes.
Some guys have also said they have no issue whatsoever. You might luck out.

My question is are they telling the truth?

Is it really Test E?

Is it fake?

Is it Test C?

Did they get a good batch?

Some guys have also said they have no issue whatsoever. You might luck out.

My question is are they telling the truth?

Is it really Test E?

Is it fake?

Is it Test C?

Did they get a good batch?
So many different options/variables here. The difference between cypionate and enanthate should be readily apparent due to the huge disparity in melting points. Maybe it was a bad batch, maybe it was "cut" with something? Who knows?

If there is a question as to the quality/ID of a product, I would hope that the source would make it right. Of course, there is no real recourse except for public shame on the boards if they didn't.

As I stated earlier in another thread, I have MCT, EO, and Mig840 on hand, but never used them before when I was brewing years ago; and due to potential physiological changes, I'm still not actually sure how my body will react to guaiacol, either. I will be testing each of them to see if I have any reactions/discomfort from any of them later this week once I get more filters.

So many different options/variables here. The difference between cypionate and enanthate should be readily apparent due to the huge disparity in melting points. Maybe it was a bad batch, maybe it was "cut" with something? Who knows?

If there is a question as to the quality/ID of a product, I would hope that the source would make it right. Of course, there is no real recourse except for public shame on the boards if they didn't.

As I stated earlier in another thread, I have MCT, EO, and Mig840 on hand, but never used them before when I was brewing years ago; and due to potential physiological changes, I'm still not actually sure how my body will react to guaiacol, either. I will be testing each of them to see if I have any reactions/discomfort from any of them later this week once I get more filters.
There are others here who have access to machines or companies that test purity. The pip laden Test E raws came back as Test E but with impurities and contamination. Nothing life threatening but more of a nuisance and nothing the kitchen brewer can fix other than chose a different ester. I hope this helps whomever reads this thread.

I've got some test E coming in. I ordered it before seeing this thread ... guess we'll see how it goes.
From whom did you buy? The issues with test e seems to have been resolved at the factories. Users on purple panda thread have only reported no pip test E since around August.

There are others here who have access to machines or companies that test purity. The pip laden Test E raws came back as Test E but with impurities and contamination. Nothing life threatening but more of a nuisance and nothing the kitchen brewer can fix other than chose a different ester. I hope this helps whomever reads this thread.
Wrong. Jano found nothing bad in the raws.

From whom did you buy? The issues with test e seems to have been resolved at the factories. Users on purple panda thread have only reported no pip test E since around August.
I literally ordered last week. I now know that I have no apparent types of reactions to MCT, EO or Mig840 so I'll run a small test batch once I receive it and report back then.

I brewed my Testosterone Decanoate in MCT @300mg/mL 1%BA 18%BB.
ZERO PIP. I literally can't even feel that I injected anything.
I have 20 vials of painful Test Enanthate I will be reconstituting slowly over time.
My vials can hold around 11mL with a little bit to spare. I tried 7 mL of testosterone Decanoate with 4 mL of painful testosterone enanthate.
0.5mL injected into right delt. Small amount of pain about 5 hours later with some redness and swelling. The upside is that there was no pain the next day however that could just be my body dealing with that small amount of injection and shrugging/fighting it off.
Next testing is Vial with 8ml Test D, and 3ml Painful Test E. 0.5ml in Left Delt.

I had got blood work using the painful Test E but also mixing it with deca to cut it and it checked out. It's still doing its job it's still testosterone.

I trashed 200g of Test E Raws, and I could toss the 20 vials, but I see it in the vial and I'm like what a waste of damn time lol.

Testosterone decanoate all the way until: whoever is responsible for painful Test E, also screws with the Test D.
Aliens? disgruntled workers? the government? who knows who or what is responsible lol

Back