Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Shipping cost is suspiciously high for EU domestic. Unless of course "domestic" is Moldova or some place, which is apparently not in the EU. No more trouble with customs for me.

Shipping cost is suspiciously high for EU domestic. Unless of course "domestic" is Moldova or some place, which is apparently not in the EU. No more trouble with customs for me.
Currently, we do not offer a lower-priced option, which is why I did not include a minimum order requirement like other sources. However, we are actively seeking solutions to make transportation costs more affordable for all customers.

It is the same as other balkan /sp official resellers, i have gotten from Bodyroids and the shipping fee is exactly the same, granabolics which also sells balkan charges like 25 eur as well.

It is the same as other balkan /sp official resellers, i have gotten from Bodyroids and the shipping fee is exactly the same, granabolics which also sells balkan charges like 25 eur as well.
Ok but do they sent from inside EU or just europe but not EU?

Ok but do they sent from inside EU or just europe but not EU?
Yes EU to EU, i wouldn´t bother ordering if it wasn´t, there is a reason i don´t order from Ashop any more, no more EU domestic from them, by EU i mean country included in the Union for sure i know moldova, albania etc are in europe but outside the EU.

Yes EU to EU, i wouldn´t bother ordering if it wasn´t, there is a reason i don´t order from Ashop any more, no more EU domestic from them, by EU i mean country included in the Union for sure i know moldova, albania etc are in europe but outside the EU.
Ok thanks that makes it clear !

So they send from Moldova like many Balkan sellers,and it's NOT really EU domestic shipping.
Am I wrong?

So they send from Moldova like many Balkan sellers,and it's NOT really EU domestic shipping.
Am I wrong?
To clarify, orders from Europe are shipped from within the EU, and not from Moldova or Ukraine. For orders to the US, they are shipped internationally from countries outside of Europe.

Balkan Pharmaceuticals EU Warehouse.
Anapolon 50mg-20 tabs-15€
Anastrozole 1mg-25 tabs-20€
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil) 10 tabs-€18
BP Fenandrol 10ml-€30
BP Cipandrol 10ml-€30
BP Decandrol 10ml-€40
BP Undecadrol 10ml-€30
Undecadrol amps 5 amps/4ml (Test U)-€50
Cipandrol10 amps-€40
Propandrol10 amps-30€
Clenbuterol 40mcg 25 tabs-8€
Danabol 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Enandrol10 amps-€40
Strombafort 10mg 25 tabs-€10
Metformin 500 /20tabs Balkan pharmaceuticals-€8
SP Laboratory EU Warehouse.
SP Boldenone 200-40€
SP Primobol -70€
SP Primobol tabs 20 tabs 50mg/tab-70€
SP Lipo Fire-25€
SP Gonadotropin 1000iu-6€
SP Masteron-€40
SP Nadrolone-€40
SP Strombaject-€30
SP Sustamed-€30
SP Clomed 50mg 10 tabs-5€
SP Test C-30€
SP Test E-30€
SP Test P-20€
SP Turanabol 10mg 100 tabs-35€
SP Trenbolone acetate-€45
SP Trenbolone forte €200-60
SP Oxandrolone 10mg 100 tabs-€70
HgH Somatropin Liquid 1x kit/100 iu
White Label-100€
Balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com

I want to inform you that there are sellers who offer counterfeit products from Balkan and SP Lab. Based on my observation, these sellers may not know the physical appearance of genuine Balkan Pharm products. They sell Anapolon in blisters of 25 tablets and Turanabol in blisters of 20 tablets, which is less common. I advise you to be cautious when dealing with these sellers as they offer fake products.
IMG_9241.jpgIMG_9242.jpg

I want to inform you that there are sellers who offer counterfeit products from Balkan and SP Lab. Based on my observation, these sellers may not know the physical appearance of genuine Balkan Pharm products. They sell Anapolon in blisters of 25 tablets and Turanabol in blisters of 20 tablets, which is less common. I advise you to be cautious when dealing with these sellers as they offer fake products.
View attachment 262489View attachment 262490
Yes because it seems to me that anapolon come by 20tabs and turi by 25tabs.

Yes because it seems to me that anapolon come by 20tabs and turi by 25tabs.
Certainly. However, the individuals selling them may not be aware of this fact. Additionally, the Turinabol from Balkan is no longer available on the market in general.

Back