Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Damn, never understood why so much costs for such small packages. Usually the cost for postal service is between 5 and 15 euros (even from USA to Europe).

It's ridiculous to ask so much and customer has to wait freakin 15 days or more to receive. You do understand this is a big turnoff for a lot of customers?

If you would have a more interesting shipping price you would receive a lot more orders.

Damn, never understood why so much costs for such small packages. Usually the cost for postal service is between 5 and 15 euros (even from USA to Europe).

It's ridiculous to ask so much and customer has to wait freakin 15 days or more to receive. You do understand this is a big turnoff for a lot of customers?

If you would have a more interesting shipping price you would receive a lot more orders.
As previously mentioned, I tend to utilize UPS more frequently. The pricing remains the same, regardless of whether I am sending 100g or 2kg, as it is a policy upheld by the courier company.

New products added to the EU Stock.
SP Turabolan.
SP Primobol inj.
SP Clomed.
SP Gonadotropin 1000iu.
BP Udecadrol 10ml.

New products added to the EU Stock.
SP Turabolan.
SP Primobol inj.
SP Clomed.
SP Gonadotropin 1000iu.
BP Udecadrol 10ml.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Anapolon 50mg-20 tabs-15€
Anastrozole 1mg-25 tabs-20€
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil) 10 tabs-€18
BP Fenandrol 10ml-€30
BP Cipandrol 10ml-€30
BP Decandrol 10ml-€40
BP Undecadrol 10ml-€30
Undecadrol amps 5 amps/4ml (Test U)-€50
Cipandrol amp-€40
Clenbuterol 40mcg 25 tabs-8€
Danabol 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Enandrol 5 amps-€20
Strombafort 10mg 25 tabs-€10
Metformin 500 /20tabs Balkan pharmaceuticals-€8
SP Laboratory.
SP Primobol -70€
SP Primobol tabs 20 tabs 50mg/tab-€70
SP Lipo Fire-25€
SP Gonadotropin 1000iu-6€
SP Masteron-€40
SP Nadrolone-€40
SP Strombaject-€30
SP Sustamed-€30
SP Clomed 50mg 10 tabs-5€
SP Test C-30€
SP Test E-30€
SP Test P-20€
SP Turanabol 10mg 100 tabs-35€
SP Trenbolone acetate-€45
SP Trenbolone forte €200-60
SP Oxandrolone 10mg 100 tabs-€70
HgH Somatropin Liquid 1x kit/100 iu
White Label-100€
Balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com

Hello Meso members, for those of you who have tried our service in Europe, things are going well. We have been receiving daily messages from customers in the US who are interested in purchasing our Balkan Pharm and SP Laboratory products. We are happy to announce that our products are now available for order in the US, with delivery from our International warehouse. If you're interested, please send me a private message and I'll share the price list and available products with you.

hello i share my experience , on June 27 i placed a small order si apollo 100 , payment ok.
Even in the forum he said 4 / 5 days for shipping , the new week starts and I have no news , I urge with private messages , he tells me that as soon as possible he will send me the tracking and that this week I will receive the parcel , days pass and nothing ! I urge but he tells me to be confident ! arrives on Friday and I say damn he screwed me and to my amazement I get the tracking and today Saturday I got the parcel!!!! checked the codes of the apollo ORIGINAL ! and also the SP PRIOPONATE free gift is original at the check.
I must say he removed all my doubts , he was of his word , the merchandise is original , promising.

Seems like the shipping schedule is the thing that needs to be optimized, Roughly 10 days from payment is not bad tho.
So in summary you paid on June the 27th, when did you get the tracking info??
hello i share my experience , on June 27 i placed a small order si apollo 100 , payment ok.
Even in the forum he said 4 / 5 days for shipping , the new week starts and I have no news , I urge with private messages , he tells me that as soon as possible he will send me the tracking and that this week I will receive the parcel , days pass and nothing ! I urge but he tells me to be confident ! arrives on Friday and I say damn he screwed me and to my amazement I get the tracking and today Saturday I got the parcel!!!! checked the codes of the apollo ORIGINAL ! and also the SP PRIOPONATE free gift is original at the check.
I must say he removed all my doubts , he was of his word , the merchandise is original , promising.

Seems like the shipping schedule is the thing that needs to be optimized, Roughly 10 days from payment is not bad tho.
So in summary you paid on June the 27th, when did you get the tracking info??
tracking received on Thursday afternoon, but with reference to Italy, I don't know how it arrived first.

Thanks.

As previously mentioned, I tend to utilize UPS more frequently. The pricing remains the same, regardless of whether I am sending 100g or 2kg, as it is a policy upheld by the courier company.

UPS for USA orders would make sense as they tend to be the cheapest on the market for shipping from Europe to USA. But why the hell would you utilize UPS for European orders if there are much cheaper options with tracking on the market?

Asking 30€ for small packages is excessive my friend. If only it could penetrate in your small little brain that handling cheaper shipping will result in more customers this thread could go a long way.

You're basically setting yourself up for failure by presenting an excessive 30€ shipping cost to your EU customers when you're located in Europe yourself.

Last edited:
Do you ship from the outside of the EU? Why does it take 7-14 days to get the package?
We deliver from the EU warehouse for customers from Europe and from the International Warehouse for US customers. While packages are typically delivered quickly, we allocate a few extra days for logistics work.

Idk why don’t you just share the price list for the USA on the forum ?

Is it a secret ?
I prefer to avoid having two price lists, so I only send the US prices to those who are interested. However, I can provide the price list at any time if requested.

Recently, some people have requested that I include TESTOSTERONE U in our stock. We have fulfilled their request and now Test U is available in Europe in both vials 10ml and ampoules.

It is already sold in pharmacies without a prescription, any how i´m glad BP also makes minoxidil for us guys who still like to keep most of our hair LOL
Do you know any website that maybe carry this? I doubt it is available in western EU pharmacies.

Back