Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Pharma test e doesn't have this problem. Only ugl or what a individual brew
You guys are talking about different causes. Pharma grade test e raws don't have inherent issues but coupled with a castor carrier and
Jenapharm said:
Testoviron-Depot-250 enthält 342,0 mg Benzylbenzoat in jeder 1 ml Ampulle
the finished pharma product can be similarly rough for a significant number of people depending on their tolerance and/or dosages, so it does take a bit of trial and error for each individual to figure out which carrier and (amount of) solvents their body can best deal with.

Pip has nothing to do with quality, it is well known that most of the Test E nowadays have pip.
It’s true, real pharma test doesn’t give any PIP at all. And with pharma grade I don’t mean BP, or “Bayer testoviron” that is advertised as “pharma grade” on some shady online shop.

Real Bayer from a real pharmacy, best I’ve ever had.

Besides that, there are a few UGL that have quality gear that give no PIP. Unlike garbage called Driada or Deus, and now also BP

But if you really think that PIP is part of it, then feel free to keep pinning that bunk shit. But I would keep an eye on those inflammation markers of yours. And if that doesn’t bother you, then.. yeah… good luck

This is the biggest BS I ever read

Testoviron is extremely painful in almost every person I know or heard about it, including myself.
I have been using Androtardyl ( Testostérone E.) from France for years and never had PIP, exactly the same as Testoviron from Portugal

It’s true, real pharma test doesn’t give any PIP at all. And with pharma grade I don’t mean BP, or “Bayer testoviron” that is advertised as “pharma grade” on some shady online shop.

Real Bayer from a real pharmacy, best I’ve ever had.

Besides that, there are a few UGL that have quality gear that give no PIP. Unlike garbage called Driada or Deus, and now also BP

But if you really think that PIP is part of it, then feel free to keep pinning that bunk shit. But I would keep an eye on those inflammation markers of yours. And if that doesn’t bother you, then.. yeah… good luck
Bro Driada its good labs, Primo its smoothie very smoothie, Stakos 150 very smoothie, Tren A smoothie too, Dbol amazing, Anavar too.
i love this UG.

This is the biggest BS I ever read

Testoviron is extremely painful in almost every person I know or heard about it, including myself.
It's not bs at all. Buy real pharma test e and pin that. Something that you bought from a pharmacy not from a guy.
Those pharma company don't buy the same raws as a ugl. They have access to quality raws.
A pharma test e will not give you a tennis ball lump that is swollen for 10 days and painful as fuck. Never ever.

It's not bs at all. Buy real pharma test e and pin that. Something that you bought from a pharmacy not from a guy.
Those pharma company don't buy the same raws as a ugl. They have access to quality raws.
A pharma test e will not give you a tennis ball lump that is swollen for 10 days and painful as fuck. Never ever.
Exactly.

Hello everyone, I want to bring to your attention that there are individuals selling counterfeit Bp-Sp products that are no longer available on the market. I have evidence in the form of a photo of a store that is being discussed on various forums. The following products are being sold: Anastrozole, Oxandrolone, Turanabol, and Stombafort 10mg. These products have packaging that is different from the original, and the number of tablets in the box is incorrect. Instead of 60 tablets, the box contains 100 tablets, 4 blisters of 25 tablets. This is a clear indication that the seller is offering fake products. Furthermore, Provimed tablets have not been produced for quite some time now. Please be aware of these fraudulent practices and do not purchase any Bp-Sp products from unauthorized sellers.
Capture.PNG

I know this one site that sells these you mention but the packaging is the new design, isn´t there the possibility that left overs from older batches are still around??

I know this one site that sells these you mention but the packaging is the new design, isn´t there the possibility that left overs from older batches are still around??
All the products mentioned above with similar packaging expired a few years ago.

Small update, i got the second package, the one with a tracking number, i got Winny instead of masteron but i was planning on getting some so it does not bother me, i contacted the source and paid him.
The enandrol and the apollo were gifts from the source which i really appreciate, the stuffy nose feeling once sildenafil kicks in is just awesome and a predictor of what´s to come LMFAO IMG_5004.jpg

So you have Test undecanoate?
Anapolon 50mg-20 tabs-15€
Anastrozol 1mg-25 tabs-20€
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil) 10 tabs-18€
BP Fenandrol 10ml-30€
BP Cipandrol 10ml-30€
BP Decandrol 10ml-40€
Undecadrol amps 5 amps/4ml (Test U)-50€
Cipandrol amp-40€
Clenbuterol 40mcg 25 tabs-8€
Danabol 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Enandrol 5 amps-20€
Strombafort 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Metformin 500 /20tabs Balkan pharmaceuticals-8€
SPLABORATORY:
SP Cabergolin 0,25mg 20 tabs-25€
SP Primobol tabs 20 tabs 50mg/tab-70€
SP Lipo Fire-25€
SP Masteron-40€
SP Nadrolone-40€
SP Strombaject-30€
SP Sustamed-30€
SP Test C-30€
SP Test E-30€
SP Test P-20€
SP Trenbolon acetat-45€
SP Trenbolon forte 200-60€
SP Oxandrolon 10mg 100 tabs-70€
Balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com

They are an official reseller so they should, thing is it is no longer EU domestic, that is a huge problem
Yes bro official reseller ;). EU domestic is finish now INT and i have ordered and timing is approxymatly around 12-15days for EU.

Back