Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Sites before you Said Test undec 10ml is soon available any eta on that?
I recently brought 10 vials into the EU, all of which were purchased by a single customer. I was unaware of the product's high demand. As a result, our stock of ampoule boxes is now limited.

Do you ship to the USA or will you have USA domestic
Every day, clients ask me about delivery options. For US customers, we are able to ship from our International warehouse. Additionally, I will provide a price list specifically for US customers.

You mean this isn´t legit???View attachment 260678
This is the answer to one of the sources that sells oxandrolone from Balkan Pharmaceuticals..
.....................................................................................................................
Hi! Usually expiry date is 3 years. But Oxandrolon from Balkan didnt produced anilor of time by the manufacturer. At the moment we have SP-Laboratory Oxanabol. Its a daughter company of Balkan

This is the answer to one of the sources that sells oxandrolone from Balkan Pharmaceuticals..
.....................................................................................................................
Hi! Usually expiry date is 3 years. But Oxandrolon from Balkan didnt produced anilor of time by the manufacturer. At the moment we have SP-Laboratory Oxanabol. Its a daughter company of Balkan
BTW You know anything about UGL named "BodyPharm", some local dealer is claiming it is also made by balkan?? which i doubt obviously

Every day, clients ask me about delivery options. For US customers, we are able to ship from our International warehouse. Additionally, I will provide a price list specifically for US customers.
Ok, where’s the price list?

BTW You know anything about UGL named "BodyPharm", some local dealer is claiming it is also made by balkan?? which i doubt obviously
I certainly know this brand, but as far as I know, it has not been produced for a good period, In elementary no sources that were official sellers of these products no longer have it for sale, hence we could conclude.

ATTENTION......
Please note that delivery time for European countries is typically 7-14 days, while worldwide shipping may take up to 7-21 days. Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be shipped within 1-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.

ATTENTION......
Please note that delivery time for European countries is typically 7-14 days, while worldwide shipping may take up to 7-21 days. Once your payment is confirmed, your order will be shipped within 1-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
Which courier u planning to use for european customers?

Yes bro official reseller ;). EU domestic is finish now INT and i have ordered and timing is approxymatly around 12-15days for EU.
Mine got seized, so i’ll pass, if there is BP/SP stuff in the EU i’d better avoid the hassle of dealing with int stuff and customs.

Back