Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Now regarding the color/design/style on the Plastic cap, i have 2 examples here.
First 2 pictures are from 2 balkan´s enandrol the one on the left with Red cap is from Bodyroids, the one on the right with a more purpleish cap is from granabolics, the left one expires on 2027 the right one expires on 2025.
I put this example for the plastic cap on the SP vials i got from the source, on the 3rd photo in this post is a vial of SP enanthate i sent to jano a few months ago you can see how the cap has the words SP printed on it, this SP enanthate´s expiracy date was 2025, the ones i got from the source now are 2027 and looking on the SP labs web site seems like the masteron and tren ace caps are indeed grey, if anyone has some Vials on hand could share their opinion is most welcome.
Codes check as ok on SP labs web site
Also on the Balkan vials the red one has like the balkan emblem (new lot i assume) on it and the purple one still has the Words Test E printed on it (older lot)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    759.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
  • 6-1.jpg
    6-1.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 122
  • mast.png
    mast.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Tren ace.png
    Tren ace.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Now regarding the color/design/style on the Plastic cap, i have 2 examples here.
First 2 pictures are from 2 balkan´s enandrol the one on the left with Red cap is from Bodyroids, the one on the right with a more purpleish cap is from granabolics, the left one expires on 2027 the right one expires on 2025.
I put this example for the plastic cap on the SP vials i got from the source, on the 3rd photo in this post is a vial of SP enanthate i sent to jano a few months ago you can see how the cap has the words SP printed on it, this SP enanthate´s expiracy date was 2025, the ones i got from the source now are 2027 and looking on the SP labs web site seems like the masteron and tren ace caps are indeed grey, if anyone has some Vials on hand could share their opinion is most welcome.
Also on the Balkan vials the red one has like the balkan emblem (new lot i assume) on it and the purple one still has the Words Test E printed on it (older lot)
If you come across Sp Trenbolone 75 with a green cap, rest assured that it's a new batch and safe to use.
6075-photo-2023-06-19-17-30-43.jpg

If that is not a red flag for you that is a red flag for me or someone else. BP is pharma-grade, we're not in for bunk shit. God knows if his other products are counterfeits or not.
I’ve never seen a Pharma grade company with logos that look like a kindergartner put them on.

I’ve never seen a Pharma grade company with logos that look like a kindergartner put them on.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Laboratory are known for their innovative and high-quality products. They continuously strive to introduce new measures to prevent counterfeiting of their products.

At present, I am the only one selling SP Primobol tabs on the market. None of the authorized sellers have this product.
I believe Bodyroids does, let me check,, yep you are right, he does not, good job, i have always thought i respond better to short esters this is why i was looking for injectable Primo ace to test it out but couldn´t find a reliable source, this is the prime example, using a bit of the primo tabs and i love it, also tabs are very easy to break in half despite not having a score mark, last time i tryed primo tabs was like 15 years ago when we had it in pharmacies in my country, i feel i can control every aspect way better with short esters.

I would be careful with those BP vials. I got BP Enandrol as well with different vial caps on them. Exactly like yours. Got the worst PIP from both. Got them I think almost two years ago. And apparently they still sell this crap.

I started noticing the issues with PIP since they “stopped” producing Primo and switched carrier oil in their products.

Even though all my upic codes checked out, I don’t trust that it’s the real deal anymore.

So in short, the different cap colors have nothing to do with rebranding or whatever they claim. It was already like this two years ago

I would be careful with those BP vials. I got BP Enandrol as well with different vial caps on them. Exactly like yours. Got the worst PIP from both. Got them I think almost two years ago. And apparently they still sell this crap.

I started noticing the issues with PIP since they “stopped” producing Primo and switched carrier oil in their products.

Even though all my upic codes checked out, I don’t trust that it’s the real deal anymore.

So in short, the different cap colors have nothing to do with rebranding or whatever they claim. It was already like this two years ago
Hello i get 0 pip, never had with BP, also the 1st batch from granabolics i sent out for testing, i plan on doing the same with the other ones when ever i’m close to use them, i take my trt very seriously.

Pip has nothing to do with quality, it is well known that most of the Test E nowadays have pip.

Back