Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

The test was ordered 5 days before the sample was received. Most likely it was held in optimal conditions too. Do you want to tell me sources here actually stock the liquid hGH in optimal conditions and the delivery is done using refrigerated vans?
Those 5 days was spend in transit or almost 5.
Let's say 3 days the sample was in transit until arrived to be tested. In transit was warm as is September. If it's degrades in 6 days to half in 3 it should have been under 80% at least.
A clear answer it can't be said.

This was a good read to see if source was legit, apparently it wasn't.
Thanks to the members that pointed that out.
(For some reasons I cannot put reactions to the replies)

I want to address any concerns about my credibility, but I ask that if you think I am a scammer, please provide evidence to support your claim. I am open to discussion and want to hear your perspective. While I admit to using a less effective shipping method in the past, I have taken steps to correct any issues and have successfully reshipped all customer orders. This can be verified on MESO.

I have to update, today i got a tracking number from the source, i´ll update once i receive the order, i will also post pics of it.

any update on the tracking page?
i find it a bit fishy that the source couldn't provide you a screenshot of the first tracker

@Bp-Sp i want you to succeed
the more sources there are the better for us users
but you provided the absolute bare minimum when asked for photos multiple times

you did not provide cadafi with a screenshot of the tracking page showing that the order was actually sent
i am not blaming you for delays with shipping services, that happens all the time and its not your fault. what i have an issue with is that you have not provided a single piece of proof showing that the order was actually shipped

and what do you have to say about the point that Liska raised above?

any update on the tracking page?
i find it a bit fishy that the source couldn't provide you a screenshot of the first tracker
Apparently the first package was untracked, i’ll update if this one makes it to me, yeah the tracking page is updating, shouldn’t be more than a week, i’ll let you all know

Apparently the first package was untracked, i’ll update if this one makes it to me, yeah the tracking page is updating, shouldn’t be more than a week, i’ll let you all know
So no update in 4 days, what's the deal with your pack?

So no update in 4 days, what's the deal with your pack?
Just got a call right now i have a package at the postal office, if this one is from the source, this should be the first one, the untracked, not at home right now, so i’ll get my hands on it at noon( i’m in europe), i’ll let you all know, i DMed the source already.
Not waiting for anything else right now, so it should be it.

Package landed the untrack one, right now at the gym, i’ll post details and pics once i get home in a couple of hours
@Bp-Sp package landed, the untracked one.
Also the label shows it was shipped when the source claimed on may 29th.
Gotta point out that if source told me it could take up to 3 weeks, first i would’ve not ordered lol
2nd i’d have sinply waited out.
3 weeks is a lot for eu domestic.
The only time it has taken this long was when i got dhb from steroidify and that was because no one else was offering it at that time and i got it from them from europharmacies, it took almost 4 weeks eu to eu but i had a tracking number the whole time, i’d never buy from them now that dhb is sold from more reliable sources.

Package landed the untrack one, right now at the gym, i’ll post details and pics once i get home in a couple of hours
Gotta point out that if source told me it could take up to 3 weeks, first i would’ve not ordered lol
The only time it has taken this long was when i got dhb from steroidify and that was because no one else was offering it at that time and i got it from them from europharmacies, it took almost 4 weeks eu to eu but i had a tracking number the whole time, i’d never buy from them now that dhb is sold from more reliable sources.
Sweet!

in this case i am glad i was wrong

We as a community should vet sources and hold them accountable as we did in this case, no harm no foul.

List of Balkan Pharm and SP Laboratory products available in the European warehouse.
Anapolon 50mg-20 tabs-15€
Anastrozol 1mg-25 tabs-20€
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil) 10 tabs-18€
BP Fenandrol 10ml-30€
BP Cipandrol 10ml-30€
BP Decandrol 10ml-40€
Undecadrol amps 5 amps/4ml (Test U)-50€
Cipandrol amp-40€
Clenbuterol 40mcg 25 tabs-8€
Danabol 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Enandrol 5 amps-20€
Strombafort 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Metformin 500 /20tabs Balkan pharmaceuticals-8€
SPLABORATORY:
SP Cabergolin 0,25mg 20 tabs-25€
SP Primobol tabs 20 tabs 50mg/tab-70€
SP Lipo Fire-25€
SP Masteron-40€
SP Nadrolone-40€
SP Strombaject-30€
SP Sustamed-30€
SP Test C-30€
SP Test E-30€
SP Test P-20€
SP Trenbolon acetat-45€
SP Trenbolon forte 200-60€
SP Oxandrolon 10mg 100 tabs-70€
Balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com

Ok, here a sumary of events, make the order on May 25th, source told me he´d send it on May 29th, on the 29th i got a short mesage stating the parcel was shipped but no tracking number would be provided for security reasons, i gotta be completely honest with you all since it has been the first time i have come across this i thought this was a scam right out of the gate, not gonna lie, every single package i have EU to EU does not take more than 1 week but not having a tracking info leaves you completely clueless, but again the label on the package confirms it was sent on May the 29th as the source claimed.
On the 3rd picture is the little arrow balkan uses on their aluminum caps, since i use these 2 brands that indicator is used in every single vial.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 185
  • 3-1.jpg
    3-1.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 183
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG