Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Balkan Pharmaceuticals' UNDECADROL 10ML (Testosterone U) was recently unavailable in some stores of their official resellers. However, it will soon be back in stock.
6015-photo-2023-05-31-15-39-44.jpg

No, not even that, for "security reasons" i´m at the point of thinking all this is bull shit.
With a tracking number i´d at least know if the order was even shipped

Well that's sucks. You are from EU or US?
At least wasn't too much money and everybody will know who this guy is. You took one for the team if you will not receive anything

No, not even that, for "security reasons" i´m at the point of thinking all this is bull shit.
Any store that says that is complete bs. They use a fake address anyway so they aren’t in danger

Still waiting on my order but still nothing, waiting until friday before assuming it won´t arrive ever, rough start to say the least

how long has it been?
i would say give it 2 weeks at least before demanding the tracking number or at least a screenshot of the tracking page to see where your order is

rep has been shady to say the least with photos but he did finally come through so i am hoping your order is actually enroute

There's no reason this guy can't provide you a tracking number. Security reasons is a bullcrap response @Bp-Sp

No one should dare order from this guy until Cadafil gets his pack, or finds out this guy is a scammer.

how long has it been?
i would say give it 2 weeks at least before demanding the tracking number or at least a screenshot of the tracking page to see where your order is

rep has been shady to say the least with photos but he did finally come through so i am hoping your order is actually enroute
Tomorrow it’ll be 2 weeks since the order was “shipped” , yes very shady

Hello everyone,
I apologize for any inconvenience caused at the beginning of my job. In order to prioritize safety, I chose to send the packages through the post instead of a courier company, but I understand that this may have been disappointing for some. I want to assure you that I will be reshipping all the packages through UPS or DHL to ensure a smoother delivery process. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello everyone,
I apologize for any inconvenience caused at the beginning of my job. In order to prioritize safety, I chose to send the packages through the post instead of a courier company, but I understand that this may have been disappointing for some. I want to assure you that I will be reshipping all the packages through UPS or DHL to ensure a smoother delivery process. Thank you for your understanding.

send cadafi either the tracking number or send him a screenshot of the current tracking status

nearly all sources afaik provide tracking number

Tomorrow it’ll be 2 weeks since the order was “shipped” , yes very shady
2 times I waited 3 and almost 4 weeks for a package to arrive. I am from EU also.
It's a stupid amount of time to wait for EU to EU but those packages was sent with post and post work how it work.
If that gives you any hope that it will arrive.

2 times I waited 3 and almost 4 weeks for a package to arrive. I am from EU also.
It's a stupid amount of time to wait for EU to EU but those packages was sent with post and post work how it work.
If that gives you any hope that it will arrive.

i get that bro but the lack of tracking number or any screenshots of tracking status would have me questioning a source after sending payment 2 weeks ago
no one can speed up the postal service but the source at the very very least needs to give the customer a tracking status screenshot

i think cadafi is being perfectly reasonable here

I tried this service, but it was very slow. As a result, I plan to use a courier service in the future. I want to avoid any negative feedback on this forum.

god dammit just provide the customer with the tracking number or screenshot of tracking status ffs

Back