Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Greetings,
I recently reached out to Janoshik to test a product from either Balkan Pharmaceuticals or SP Laboratory. However, there seems to be some conflict happening on MESO forum lately. I would appreciate your guidance on the best way to proceed and which product to send to Janoshik for testing. Thank you for your input and suggestions.

No, nothing, he/she only said to rest assure that if i don’t get it today (which i knew i wouldn’t) he’d ship it again on monday, this time with UPS or DHL, so no, still nada
please tell me he sent you the tracking number or at least gave you a screenshot of the tracking page?

Stay away from this source.
I contacted him to put an order of HCG, HGH and Bact. Water and he sent me an email if I wanted liquid HGH instead of HGH and Bact. Water.
He is really trying to sell me constituted hGH and also wants to back it by some Janoshik lab test. :oops:

I contacted him to put an order of HCG, HGH and Bact. Water and he sent me an email if I wanted liquid HGH instead of HGH and Bact. Water.
He is really trying to sell me constituted hGH and also wants to back it by some Janoshik lab test. :oops:
Let's make things clear, contact me for an order of HGH HCG and Bacteriostatic,
I answered that I currently have liquid HGH for which Bacteriostatic Water is not needed, I sent pictures of this HGH and the laboratory tests.

Let's make things clear, contact me for an order of HGH HCG and Bacteriostatic,
I answered that I currently have liquid HGH for which Bacteriostatic Water is not needed, I sent pictures of this HGH and the laboratory tests.
I think I been pretty clear what I need. You also have a pricelist for BP-SP here not random UGLs. I do not need any degraded HGH. And I am pretty sure no one does.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_140406_Proton Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_140406_Proton Mail.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 93
Don't see where the problem is. You said what you want he say what he has you could say no thanks and move on.
That liquid hgh is not constituted by him. It's coming in that form. Hilma had or still has that. It's different from what you know

I never got my package, more than 2 weeks now, pretty clear what the outcome is, beware, not even a tracking number, i am speaking on my behalf but be careful who you give your money to, HGH is expensive and you might never get anything, look else where, that is my advise
I think I been pretty clear what I need. You also have a pricelist for BP-SP here not random UGLs. I do not need any degraded HGH. And I am pretty sure no one does.

He didn't send with dhl or something as today is Monday?
I never got my package, more than 2 weeks now, pretty clear what the outcome is, beware, not even a tracking number, i am speaking on my behalf but be careful who you give your money to, HGH is expensive and you might never get anything, look else where, that is my advise

Don't see where the problem is. You said what you want he say what he has you could say no thanks and move on.
That liquid hgh is not constituted by him. It's coming in that form. Hilma had or still has that. It's different from what you know
If that is not a red flag for you that is a red flag for me or someone else. BP is pharma-grade, we're not in for bunk shit. God knows if his other products are counterfeits or not.

He doesn't sell blakan gh. He told you what he got or supposedly he has that.
Liquid gh exist on the market is nothing fake about that. Is a generic version. If you buy or not it's up to you
Anyway doesn't matter

He doesn't sell blakan gh. He told you what he got or supposedly he has that.
Liquid gh exist on the market is nothing fake about that. Is a generic version. If you buy or not it's up to you
Anyway doesn't matter
Who are you? You can clearly see GH in his pricelist. It comes from SP. SP is made by BP.

Who are you? You can clearly see GH in his pricelist. It comes from SP. SP is made by BP.
Sp isn't pharma.
Guy simply said what he has on hand and that was liquid gh if you didn't wanted you could say no i'm not into that. Gh liquid is not fake and neither he constituted the gh and sell that.
And what he has on that pricelist I doubt that he has half on hand.

Sp isn't pharma.
Guy simply said what he has on hand and that was liquid gh if you didn't wanted you could say no i'm not into that. Gh liquid is not fake and neither he constituted the gh and sell that.
And what he has on that pricelist I doubt that he has half on hand.
SP is made in the same laboratory as BP. It's a well known fact. They put the products which can't be pharma grade on SP's back but it is the same laboratory. I live near Moldova, I know how it works. That's what I did. But I also let others know he proposed me products which are not on his product list which is a red flag for me. That liquid is not fake. Just degraded to 0% if you want to put it this way.

SP is made in the same laboratory as BP. It's a well known fact. They put the products which can't be pharma grade on SP's back but it is the same laboratory. I live near Moldova, I know how it works. That's what I did. But I also let others know he proposed me products which are not on his product list which is a red flag for me. That liquid is not fake. Just degraded to 0% if you want to put it this way.

Technical still isn't pharma. Sp is ugl version of Balkan. They aren't made the same but if you can get sp and tolerate miglyol then it's a solid lab.
I don't know if Vermodje still is in production or not. Vermodje was vet grade. I used once their dbol and was great dbol.

If you are near Moldova it should be more easily to get what you want then buy from here.... depending if you know some local guy that sell or not

Regarding that liquid gh is a test or maybe more and wasn't degraded. I don't believe that test was done under 6 days since it was reconstituted. Why would anyone choose liquid over powder is another discussion but isn't degraded to 0%
It's from Hilma topic

The source is a red flag either way until proven otherwise even if he got that gh or not.

Attachments

• powersugar.jpg
    powersugar.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 115
Technical still isn't pharma. Sp is ugl version of Balkan. They aren't made the same but if you can get sp and tolerate miglyol then it's a solid lab.
I don't know if Vermodje still is in production or not. Vermodje was vet grade. I used once their dbol and was great dbol.

If you are near Moldova it should be more easily to get what you want then buy from here.... depending if you know some local guy that sell or not

Regarding that liquid gh is a test or maybe more and wasn't degraded. I don't believe that test was done under 6 days since it was reconstituted. Why would anyone choose liquid over powder is another discussion but isn't degraded to 0%
It's from Hilma topic

The source is a red flag either way until proven otherwise even if he got that gh or not.
The test was ordered 5 days before the sample was received. Most likely it was held in optimal conditions too. Do you want to tell me sources here actually stock the liquid hGH in optimal conditions and the delivery is done using refrigerated vans?

Back