Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

@Bp-Sp you still around?, Went ahead and tested the primobol, since SP/Balkan was getting so hard to get a hold of, decided to test one of the most expensive and most counterfeited compounds, my 2 cents are if primo is legit everything else is, good job
View attachment 263482

and it's no more expensive than the competition, considering it's 50mg! Original Bp/Sp have always been perfect! Thank you very much for this lab test @cadafi

@Bp-Sp you still around?, Went ahead and tested the primobol, since SP/Balkan was getting so hard to get a hold of, decided to test one of the most expensive and most counterfeited compounds, my 2 cents are if primo is legit everything else is, good job
View attachment 263482
Rest assured that all Bp-Sp products are accurately dosed and manufactured to the highest standards. I am pleased that you have tested our products and can confidently say that you will not find better quality elsewhere.

View attachment 263482
I've never met anyone who's actually run oral Primob, years back you could buy the 5mg x 500 Schering bottles in Thai pharmacies I had one in my collection but it was borrowed and never returned by Paul Borrensen who photographed it for his book.

Last edited:
I've never met anyone who's actually run oral Primob, years back you could buy the 5mg x 500 Schering bottles in Thai pharmacies I had one in my collection but it was borrowed and never returned by Paul Borrensen who photographed it for his book.
Over time, this product has been updated or researched, and it's now available in oral form. However, many brands don't produce it due to lack of useful information and high raw material costs. As someone who has personally used it, I can attest to its current high demand among both men and women.

Over time, this product has been updated or researched, and it's now available in oral form. However, many brands don't produce it due to lack of useful information and high raw material costs. As someone who has personally used it, I can attest to its current high demand among both men and women
chatgpt?

They list them on their website, castor & peach respectively:
I want to make it clear about this subject so as not to mislead you anymore, a few years ago the Balkan Pharmaceuticals company indeed used Peach oil for the production of steroids. As of now, it uses miglyol oil as it was mentioned before. On the official site it still says Peach Oil because the leaflets were not updated yet.
You can ask any of the official resellers of Balkan Pharm products which oil is used in the production of any steroid, and you will receive the same information that I presented to you.

I want to make it clear about this subject so as not to mislead you anymore, a few years ago the Balkan Pharmaceuticals company indeed used Peach oil for the production of steroids. As of now, it uses miglyol oil as it was mentioned before. On the official site it still says Peach Oil because the leaflets were not updated yet.
You can ask any of the official resellers of Balkan Pharm products which oil is used in the production of any steroid, and you will receive the same information that I presented to you.
do they write exactly what they use in the packaging?

Apparently some official resellers confirmed this long ago already:

I apologize for not catching this! I'm used to pharmaceutical companies getting punished severely and immediately for misrepresenting product information in the smallest detail even but most of their website content has not been updated in 3-5 years or longer upon checking.

@Bp-Sp Do you have pictures of the new packaging that state the MCT carrier oil on them, assuming they updated at least that part?

View attachment 263482
Thanks a lot friend <3
@Bp-Sp testing oxandrolona janosik?
I think BP don't produce the Oxandrolone nowday :-(
For BP Primo 10ml :
made 02.21 EXP 02.26
made 02.22 EXP 02.27
It's peach oil ?

@Bp-Sp: Can you recheck if test undecanoate is indeed also miglyol? considered using balkan test u because of castor oil which they listed as carrier oil on website. Apparently increases half-life quite a bit.

Back