Best cycle cholesterol support supplement?

Lilj888

I just saw my lipid panel. Not so great. I have 5% organ defender and Cycle support (both are similar).

anything else I can take? Niacin and omega 3s?

Attachments

• IMG_0719.png
    IMG_0719.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0720.png
    IMG_0720.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 68
I just saw my lipid panel. Not so great and kind of worried. I have 5% organ defender and Cycle support (both are similar).

Just ordered niacin and red yeast. Anything else someone can recommend?

Diet is good. Need to do cardio but was inactive for 6 months due to neck surgery and have been taking it easy at the gym.

Using Anavar 50mg and test 500mg only been on for 1 week.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.png
    IMG_0719.png
    501.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0720.png
    IMG_0720.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 56
Your hdl is 19 after 1 week? How low was it before you started? I would count on supplements if this is how your lipids react after one week.

May want to check the levels of citrinin in what you ordered as it may harm internal organs. And even manufacturer's claims to be citrinin fee are not always correct.

Great question. I do bloods 3 times yearly for trt and went to go look at them only to notice my doctor was not requesting a lipid panel or E2. Which is absurd. Generally let them just look over the bloodwork and don’t think too much about it. Everything was always in range for the other tests. I went yesterday to do my own tests and now it’s at what it is.

Another note I have been vaping which I know is bad for lipids. As well as I didn’t fast. Ate 13 hours before. Can’t imagine it would cause that bad a reaction. I am immediately stopping the vape.

I also noticed my alkaline phosphate has dropped out of range too from Friday when I took my trt bloods. yesterday I took my own test.

I have yet to get my full labs yet to post the report. Waiting on a couple things.

I’ve taken orals many times before and my lipids never go this bad after 1 week so I could assume it wasn’t good to start.

Also taken Aromasin 12.5mg eod to start and moving to twice weekly now my e2 is in check.

Attachments

• IMG_0723.png
    IMG_0723.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0724.png
    IMG_0724.png
    407 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I tried every supplement to lower ldl, citrus bergamot, red yeast rice, ect with low fat diet and daily cardio lost 35 lbs over 8 months and my ldl was still between 150-160. Finally had my doctor prescribe a low dose statin about a month ago so hopefully that will bring it down. Nothing else on my labs was out of range besides ldl

If My blood work looked like this at week 1, and I didn't know what my baseline was off of drugs, I would come off. Probably not what you want to hear, but things are unlikely to get better as your cycle goes on.

At very least I would drop the anavar.

If My blood work looked like this at week 1, and I didn't know what my baseline was off of drugs, I would come off. Probably not what you want to hear, but things are unlikely to get better as your cycle goes on.

At very least I would drop the anavar.
Probably the best answer. Furious with the doc not to request those vital reports. I had to switch docs after moving to a different state.

I’d assume my inactivity from surgery - 3 months I could not move around or lift anything over 5lbs has made my health worse.

Citrus Bergamot
Red Yeast Rice
High dose Fish Oil (I take 3g a day)

Statin will lower it like nothing else... I take rosuvastatin

+1 for rosuvastatin at 10mg and ezetemibe at 10mg per day.
I’m taken red yeast, niacin, and bergamot plus added in cardio haven’t done cardio in a long time. Will get my lipid panel again next week. See if I can elevate my hdl. Then I’ll move to more drastic measures like prescriptions if off cycle they remain fucked.

I’ve heard bad things about statins

I’m taken red yeast, niacin, and bergamot plus added in cardio haven’t done cardio in a long time. Will get my lipid panel again next week. See if I can elevate my hdl. Then I’ll move to more drastic measures like prescriptions if off cycle they remain fucked.

I’ve heard bad things about statins
So have I, but that is generally at higher doses, 5-10mg of rosuvastatin a day will not cause the muscle weakness and slowdown of muscle building. Ezetemibe is not a statin and actually acts by inhibiting your bodies ability to absorb cholesterol I believe. Very low side effect profile.

unfortunately for me, I have a genetic predisposition to having bad lipid profiles so for me the pharmacological interventions are worth the risk compared to having a heart attack at a young age. I also take telmisartan at 80mg a day for blood pressure and to prevent LVH and cardiac remodeling from androgen exposure.

For sure the anavar is skewing your lipids, it’s one of the worst drugs for that. I love anavar and that’s the only downside I see from it. It crushes HDL really bad.

I’ve tried all the natural methods listed here for a full year and saw almost no change in my lipids. 6months after taking 10 mg rosuvastatin ED my LDL went from 6.4 to 2.8.
When you’re done trying half measures you should try the statin.