Best cycle cholesterol support supplement?

The best option for cholesterol is Niacine flush (its important to say that the "no flush" doesnt anything) in combination with Monacoline K combined with Coenzyme Q10.
The results with Niacine are amazing, specially with HDL. I passed in 2 months of 26 HDL at 50 HDL

The best option for cholesterol is Niacine flush (its important to say that the "no flush" doesnt anything) in combination with Monacoline K combined with Coenzyme Q10.
The results with Niacine are amazing, specially with HDL. I passed in 2 months of 26 HDL at 50 HDL

There's near zero evidence in studies that Niacin actually prevents heart disease or lowers mortality rate despite the impressive results on HDL/LDL. So that's my biggest issue with taking it.

How much niacin do you take?

There's near zero evidence in studies that Niacin actually prevents heart disease or lowers mortality rate despite the impressive results on HDL/LDL. So that's my biggest issue with taking it.
But some of the same thig can be said about statins. They lower heart attack rates but the arteries harden faster with their use. And even though big pharma has decades of data they don't post anything showing people live longer with their use. Smaller studies tend to show little if any longer longevity with their use from my reading. I think there is more to heart issues then just cholesterol.

But some of the same thig can be said about statins. They lower heart attack rates but the arteries harden faster with their use. And even though big pharma has decades of data they don't post anything showing people live longer with their use. Smaller studies tend to show little if any longer longevity with their use from my reading. I think there is more to heart issues then just cholesterol.
There are many studies that show mortality rates significantly reduced with statin use, none I have seen for niacin. Not sure what you're talking about.

Peter Attia has a lot of great episodes of his podcast discussing just about every possible treatment method for cholesterol, highly recommend. He leans towards ezetimbe / statins.

There are many studies that show mortality rates significantly reduced with statin use, none I have seen for niacin. Not sure what you're talking about.
I have talked to 2 cardiologist in the last year as to if statins cause longer life and they have said they have seen no data to support that. I have seen where there are less heart attacks with their use but that doesn't mean longer life necessarily as i see where some strokes go up as well as cancer rates.

I dont agree with this, really this is more complex.

To know what is the greatest cardiovascular risk is with blood test in which we can observed the next parameters like ApoA and ApoB100 (these more importants than HDL or LDL and the are more precise for the cardiovascular risk), TGL, fibrinogen, CPK and in general the coagulation parameters.

The niacin is a good treatment for improve the apoB100, LDL and specially the ApoA and HDL and for reducing the cardiovascular risk like the next studies:

But with statins the results are not good and they give more side efects in organism. The pharmaceuticals companies are not interested to used niacin, they prefer to use statins to have chronic people. In the 60' and 70' people resolved many problems for choresterol for the niacin, but the pharmaceutical companies wanted to remove the niacin in the market for bussiness for generating more money with statins and sick people XD

In the 1940's the US Senate panel on health decided that having people eat less cholesterol would lower heart attack rates. The AMA stated in front of the committee that there was no proof to back that up and the Senate said they didn't care as it seemed reasonable. And cholesterol has been the main target since then. In 2015 the government health site removed the 200mg/day recommendation but didn't bother telling the people that all those decades of harping bout it were mostly a waste.

Peter Attia has a lot of great episodes of his podcast discussing just about every possible treatment method for cholesterol, highly recommend. He leans towards ezetimbe / statins.
Because is more than complex than this. Really the niacin reduce the cardiovascular risk, but it is necesary to check other parameters like coagulation, fibrinogen and specially the ApoA and Apob100 (instead of the HDL and LDL) and you can know with more fiability how it is the cholesterol, but for the cardiovascular risk is necesary more information like CPK, glycated hemoglobin, blood pressure and troponin.

Its for this that is not sufficient to resolve the problem only with niacin, because the cholesterol is good, but the fibrinogen are high is necesary to add Nattokinasse for example or if your blood pressure is high probably to add termisartan,....

@buck this is also in relation with your mention about statins

Because is more than complex than this. Really the niacin reduce the cardiovascular risk, but it is necesary to check other parameters like coagulation, fibrinogen and specially the ApoA and Apob100 (instead of the HDL and LDL) and you can know with more fiability how it is the cholesterol, but for the cardiovascular risk is necesary more information like CPK, glycated hemoglobin, blood pressure and troponin.

Its for this that is not sufficient to resolve the problem only with niacin, because the cholesterol is good, but the fibrinogen are high is necesary to add Nattokinasse for example or if your blood pressure is high probably to add termisartan,....

@buck this is also in relation with your mention about statins
When i start down that path with cardiologists i can get them laughing and they say it may be with looking into as they get out their pad to write a script for their favorite statin.

In the 1940's the US Senate panel on health decided that having people eat less cholesterol would lower heart attack rates. The AMA stated in front of the committee that there was no proof to back that up and the Senate said they didn't care as it seemed reasonable. And cholesterol has been the main target since then. In 2015 the government health site removed the 200mg/day recommendation but didn't bother telling the people that all those decades of harping bout it were mostly a waste.
Yes, the big problem in the world are the money with bussiness. The goberments of USA, Great Britain, Spain,...are the same thing, they see their interests and they dont want to resolve the healthy problems, they prefer more people with chronic illnesses to generate more infinite money for your pockets and interests.

Would preventing heart attacks not extend life though? I feel like the logic behind saying statins don’t extend life expectancy is inaccurate. Less heart attacks, less premature death. Those preventable heart attacks are not offset by side effects on the other side, so it is a net positive.

Is there a known mechanism that niacin drives up hdl lowers ldl? Because we know the mechanism by which statins work. Not to mention there are multiple generations of statin drugs, each generation becomes more refined and effective at what it does with fewer side effects. I have a hard time believing niacin will work better than these highly engineered and well studied pharmaceuticals.

But that’s just my opinion, biased because I’ve studied a lot of biology and chemistry and am in a health care adjacent field.

Yes, the big problem in the world are the money with bussiness. The goberments of USA, Great Britain, Spain,...are the same thing, they see their interests and they dont want to resolve the healthy problems, they prefer more people with chronic illnesses to generate more infinite money for your pockets and interests.
hahaha yeah,, the medical system is very sad, but that's all

hahaha yeah,, the medical system is very sad, but that's all
I have been taking natto for some time. i use lumbrokinase and serrapeptase to for a change of pace. Hard to find something that can make it through the stomach and into the intestines were they can do their job.

Would preventing heart attacks not extend life though? I feel like the logic behind saying statins don’t extend life expectancy is inaccurate. Less heart attacks, less premature death. Those preventable heart attacks are not offset by side effects on the other side, so it is a net positive.

Is there a known mechanism that niacin drives up hdl lowers ldl? Because we know the mechanism by which statins work. Not to mention there are multiple generations of statin drugs, each generation becomes more refined and effective at what it does with fewer side effects. I have a hard time believing niacin will work better than these highly engineered and well studied pharmaceuticals.

But that’s just my opinion, biased because I’ve studied a lot of biology and chemistry and am in a health care adjacent field.
Yes, from my point of view is obviosly that statins reduce the cardiovascular risk due to cholesterol, but many times are not suficient and is for this that I try to check other parameters mentioned in the other message (CPK, coagulation with fibrinogen, pressure blood,...). The niacin is very effective for this propose and with less side effects than statins and this is very important. The statins could tend to be more effective for improving the cholesterol, maybe, but not for the good healthy (this has a lot of side effects)

Stop taking anavar! It will kill your hdl levels!
Generally the orals like anavar, stanozolol, dianabol, anadrol,...are very harmfuls for HDL, keney and hepatobiliar. Its for this, I prefer steroids injectables

Even if cholesterol is not the issue statins lower inflammation (a crucial part of atherosclerosis) and improve endothelial function. I feel like it's smart to use it when on gear. I'm not gonna pretend I understand all the research and know what's it doing but seeing it restore my ldl pretty much to the same spot where i had them off gear, while I'm on any amount of gear puts my mind at ease. Not to mention I have experienced zero side effects. I don't understand the statin fear mongering. Even 5mg rosuvastatin once a week does more than all the supplements you could think of combined.

I throw every other supplement at it as well that has any data behind it like nattokinase, aged garlic extract, high dose vit k mk7, vit c etc. Because why not.

I tried every supplement to lower ldl, citrus bergamot, red yeast rice, ect with low fat diet and daily cardio lost 35 lbs over 8 months and my ldl was still between 150-160. Finally had my doctor prescribe a low dose statin about a month ago so hopefully that will bring it down. Nothing else on my labs was out of range besides ldl
Me, too. I tried every goddam thing there is, including cardarine. Did it for almost 4 months. LDL went from 175 to over 250. After years of fighting the DR trying to fix it without a statin, I gave up. Rosuvastatin it is, can’t fight genetics. My calcium score is 571, so, I really had no choice. I’m curious to try ezetimibe in conjunction with a lower statin dose.