Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

CensoredBoardsSuck

Master
10+ Year Member
As many of you already know, there's been a lot of deceit and deviousness surrounding Spetz's operation since he arrived at Meso on August 2. The biggest issue was when he suddenly disappeared, leaving customers with money on the line believing they had been scammed. During his absence, Tiff showed up under very mysterious circumstances, claiming to be a rep and asking for customer info. When Spetz finally returned, he brushed off any questions about Tiff's connection to his operation.

Spetz was also recently banned from reddit for bribery so it's clear that he's not above engaging in malevolent behavior to further his goals.

Not long after Spetz's return to Meso, when it looked as though he was finished, HardBodyGirl showed up. Despite repeated warnings to stay away from anything Spetz related, she continues to shill for him. She's also been caught trying to source by sending UNSOLICITED PMs to members.

JerkingHimselfOff1 arrived on July 29 - around the same time as Spetz, and until the last week, almost all of his posts involved Spetz.

I_Know-Nothing is the latest addition to this motley crew. He just arrived on Jan 7 and post whored his way to 100 posts in his first 24-hours. It was clear that IKN was not a new member as soon as he started posting. I believe his blatant attempts to create confusion about accepted testing protocols were designed to shield Spetz from criticism of his underdosed gear that some have been reporting. In addition, JerkingHimselfOff was also working with IKN to create confusion.

I believe we're dealing with impostor accounts and probably a couple of friends who are covertly working together in order to push this lab. Brutus, Johnny and I were able to get the IP's for all of these accounts and they lead directly to Spetz.
'
Spetz has admitted that he is based in Tampa FL, so I'm not giving away any secrets there.

IKN's IP showed that he is posting from the same location in Tampa as Spetz.

HardBodyGirl's IP showed that she is posting from Orlando FL, not far from Spetz. She's always talking about her brother who is also using Spetz's gear and I suspect one of the accomplices is the brother.

JerkingHimSelfOff's IP is not from Florida. At first, I though he might not be involved but then he posted a picture of his prescription Test C. The label shows that it was filled at a pharmacy in Palm Harbor FL - Tampa.

Untitled1.jpg

Meso has seen an increasing number of impostor and shill accounts working for sources in the last couple of months, and these accounts are another example. Four pro-Spetz accounts who just happen to be located in, or very near to, Tampa FL, is not a coincidence. It's a highly organized attempt to deceive Meso members. BEWARE

Ummm...Do you know you're 100%....At any rate I totally disagree with what you just posted about those members... They are voicing there opinion just like you on this board...And if this isn't a source board why the would a source be here and people supposedly doing what your saying?....Too much looking into stuff

Ummm...Do you know you're 100%....At any rate I totally disagree with what you just posted about those members... They are voicing there opinion just like you on this board...And if this isn't a source board why the would a source be here and people supposedly doing what your saying?....Too much looking into stuff

You totally disagree with IPs that tie them directly to Spetz?!! Are you dense or should I start looking into YOUR stuff.

Really? That's some fucking coincidence there now isn't it.

look into my stuff...I could careless... you playing the roll of meso Police officer...posting shit like that is just plain stupid....

what about the fact posting everyone you think is linked together and hand feeding LE..say they get popped... im quite sure you have meso members that have purchased from spetz...say he keeps info... would you be the proud member to say I brought down spetz?? and you friends quite possibly.. All sources end up scamming eventually... do you want to have them busted?? Not me... some might keep personal info... let it rest.... move on...that's the smart thing.. Sure if Walmart rips you off and others by all means report away, that's legal purchases....

They all posted their IP's and linked themselves to spetz?..blah...I just get annoyed when people do stuff like this..I never was one to exploit stuff this way..I think people neglect to understand these sources are not legit business in the first place...then again people never bother to look at the signs at the beach Swim at your own risk...

what about the fact posting everyone you think is linked together and hand feeding LE..say they get popped... im quite sure you have meso members that have purchased from spetz...say he keeps info... would you be the proud member to say I brought down spetz?? and you friends quite possibly.. All sources end up scamming eventually... do you want to have them busted?? Not me... some might keep personal info... let it rest.... move on...that's the smart thing.. Sure if Walmart rips you off and others by all means report away, that's legal purchases....
I think you are not understanding what it is we do here at Meso. Members like Cbs, Brutus and Jb are masters at finding deception. If a source wants to come here, but be deceptive, then it will come out. What happens after that is the sources fault, not the members who revealed the deception.

Isnt JB and Brutus in Florida too (lol) ? Whats up with Florida ? I was born/lived there....lots of sun & bodybuilders I guess.... (and anti-aging clinics)

PS - CBS are you in Florida too ? o_O
Do either of you gentleman know what an internet protocol address is? (IP).

Stupid question because if you did you would know this is impossible to refute.
Post away then....have at it...I still disagree with what you are doing...

They all posted their IP's and linked themselves to spetz?..blah...I just get annoyed when people do stuff like this..I never was one to exploit stuff this way..I think people neglect to understand these sources are not legit business in the first place...then again people never bother to look at the signs at the beach Swim at your own risk...
Look sweetie pie- if you think a douchebag posting an ip is the only way to secure that information you are truly ignorant. They have ip packet sniffers that can even trace tor exit nodes- is this all magic talk to you?

Do you have a tampa ip by chance? Or mommy just didn't hug you enough so you get attention online?

Back