Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Watch out for sources pretending to be just a helpful person trying to help you find a source.

Watch out for men pretending to be a female trying to misrepresent their gender.
To be honest I thought I was a paranoic asshole for thinking that she would do wrong for me. but I was just being stupid and naive thinking that "she only wanted to help"

Which btw here's the latest one:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 8.35.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 8.35.56 PM.png
    465.6 KB · Views: 48
I can vouch for HardBodyGirl trying to scam me for two months aprox now. We exchanged a few emails and she insists in ''helping me out find good gear''.

Which btw here's the latest one:

Guest I may just be late to the party, but has it already been established that HardBodyGuy and bparmy11b are the same person? You said HBG was emailing you but what you posted was from bparmy11b?

I have not been following the 24k thread so if it was covered in there, I apologize.

Guest I may just be late to the party, but has it already been established that HardBodyGuy and bparmy11b are the same person? You said HBG was emailing you but what you posted was from bparmy11b?

I have not been following the 24k thread so if it was covered in there, I apologize.
Is this true?

So this would qualify as news to you, as well, Marcus?

@FockU are you telling us the messages you posted from bparmy11b are from HardBodyGuy? Are you saying that they are the same person?

We need some clarification on this. LardBodySkank is definitely trying to source through PM and it appears bparmy11b is too. We know Spetz and his band of desperadoes are using multiple accounts but there hasn't been enough info posted to know whether bparmy is involved.

Is this true?

So this would qualify as news to you, as well, Marcus?

@FockU are you telling us the messages you posted from bparmy11b are from HardBodyGuy? Are you saying that they are the same person?

We need some clarification on this. LardBodySkank is definitely trying to source through PM and it appears bparmy11b is too. We know Spetz and his band of desperadoes are using multiple accounts but there hasn't been enough info posted to know whether bparmy is involved.

Nonono I am not saying that HBG and Bparmywhateverthefuck are the same. I got separate messages from both of them which I'll post tomorrow because I'm hitting the rack pretty soon.
Both are separate threads that occurred between December and yesterday.
If they are the same I dont know. Im only saying Ive been approached by both.
Fucking sad that we spend more time talking about fake sources rather than real ones.

Nonono I am not saying that HBG and Bparmywhateverthefuck are the same. I got separate messages from both of them which I'll post tomorrow because I'm hitting the rack pretty soon.
Both are separate threads that occurred between December and yesterday.
If they are the same I dont know. Im only saying Ive been approached by both.
Fucking sad that we spend more time talking about fake sources rather than real ones.
I've never ONCE been even approached by any source through PM. The fact that you were approached by hardbodyskank and then immediately followed by bparmy is highly suspicious. That's quite a coincidence IMO

I've never ONCE been even approached by any source through PM. The fact that you were approached by hardbodyskank and then immediately followed by bparmy is highly suspicious. That's quite a coincidence IMO
Well, hate to say it but stick that suspicion up to somebody elses butt.
I'm as legit as it gets.

If anybody needs me to show anything else I've claimed will gladly do so
very respectfully
Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-26-12.png Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-26-02.png Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-26-12.png Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-26-02.png

[PERSONAL-IDENTIFYING MEMBER INFO REMOVED]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-24-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-24-12.png
    161 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-24-24.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-01-24-24.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 24
Well, hate to say it but stick that suspicion up to somebody elses butt.
I'm as legit as it gets.

If anybody needs me to show anything else I've claimed will gladly do so
very respectfully
View attachment 20474 View attachment 20475 View attachment 20474 View attachment 20475

This is great. I wonder, though - who has enough "political horsepower" to have HBG assassinated? Who is the assassin? Millard, I presume. @Millard Baker, have you been holding out on us? I had no idea that you were moonlighting as an assassin. Oops! I hope I didn't just blow your cover. LOL

HBG is nothing more than another manifestation of Spetz. If she really had access to all the pharm grade AAS she's trying to sell in her PMs, ask yourself this: Why would she and her brother be ordering gear from Spetz?

Spetz is one of the most devious sources we've ever seen here.

To be honest I thought I was a paranoic asshole for thinking that she would do wrong for me. but I was just being stupid and naive thinking that "she only wanted to help"

You little bitch! We exchanged emails back and forth for a couple weeks before you went to Spain for Christmas! Then you get back around the 2nd week in January, and email me asking about gear, and i havent spoken to you since then! You knew that i had some surplus pharma grade Test Enanthate, and also some pharma grade Arimidex too, because i told you! I simply offered to help you out since i had some extra laying around! Furthermore.. if i were actually going to SCAM someone, do you think it would be for just 10 mls. of Test, and a bottle of 30 Arimidex? Let me put this flat out lie to rest okay? One of you trusted WKM's on here who wants to PM me your email address, i will then email you mine! At which point you then provide me with a shipping address... and i'll GLADLY send you the 10 mls. of pharma Test Enanthate, and the 30 pharma grade Arimidex, that i would have sent this stupid fucking "so called" Marine! Lol! My Father and Brother were both in the Marine Corps, and that makes all Marines like one BIG family! If your actually a squared away Marine... you already know this! However.. my brother did warn me about this new generation of Marines who possess NO HONOR! Just like YOU @FockU ! So just to prove exactly what i'm saying here... i'll be waiting for an email from one of you WKM's... and i will make sure you get exactly what i promised to send you, just to prove a point, and to prove my integrity! @FockU ... your a complete dumbass, and lying, conniving little BITCH! And you call yourself a Marine? Your a disgrace to the uniform, the Corps, those who serve, and also those who have served before you! You betrayed another Marines family!
Your nothing but a fucking SHITBIRD!

Last edited:
By the way... the pharma Test Enanthate, and the pharma Arimidex, will be shipped to you completely FREE of charge! So which one of you WKM's that can be trusted, want some FREE pharma grade gear? I'll be waiting for that email address! ;)

Last edited:
Back