Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

This is some selective scamming too taking place, because Ive never received any of these PM's. The person behind this has the experience.

I've never scammed anyone on this board! And when the first asshole i've taken money from comes forward and says i stole his money... then you can ALL get out your pitchforks & torches! Until then.. kindly just shut the fuck up!

By the way... the pharma Test Enanthate, and the pharma Arimidex, will be shipped to you completely FREE of charge! So which one of you WKM's that can be trusted, want some FREE pharma grade gear? I'll be waiting for that email address! ;)

Not that this needs to be said, but just in case....

Hopefully everyone reading this "offer" considers giving out their personal information to be WAY MORE VALUABLE than some free test and arimidex!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

Not that this needs to be said, but just in case....

Hopefully everyone reading this "offer" considers giving out their personal information to be WAY MORE VALUABLE than some free test and arimidex!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

Your another complete fucking Dumbass! Like i'm really fishing for someone's address here? And if anyone is actually using their OWN address to receive packs... then thats BEYOND ignorant! I am simply trying to disprove what this moron @FockU is saying! And like i said before... if i was a scammer, or a selective scammer... where are all the people i've scammed? That being said... i'd have to be the very worst scammer of all time, would i not? The scammer who didn't scam anyone? Lol! When the first person i've taken money from steps up on here and says so... then you can call me a scammer, or a selective scammer! Until then... every one of you drama queens here at DRAMA central... just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You little bitch! We exchanged emails back and forth for a couple weeks before you went to Spain for Christmas! Then you get back around the 2nd week in January, and email me asking about gear, and i havent spoken to you since then! You knew that i had some surplus pharma grade Test Enanthate, and also some pharma grade Arimidex too, because i told you! I simply offered to help you out since i had some extra laying around! Furthermore.. if i were actually going to SCAM someone, do you think it would be for just 10 mls. of Test, and a bottle of 30 Arimidex? Let me put this flat out lie to rest okay? One of you trusted WKM's on here who wants to PM me your email address, i will then email you mine! At which point you then provide me with a shipping address... and i'll GLADLY send you the 10 mls. of pharma Test Enanthate, and the 30 pharma grade Arimidex, that i would have sent this stupid fucking "so called" Marine! Lol! My Father and Brother were both in the Marine Corps, and that makes all Marines like one BIG family! If your actually a squared away Marine... you already know this! However.. my brother did warn me about this new generation of Marines who possess NO HONOR! Just like YOU @FockU ! So just to prove exactly what i'm saying here... i'll be waiting for an email from one of you WKM's... and i will make sure you get exactly what i promised to send you, just to prove a point, and to prove my integrity! @FockU ... your a complete dumbass, and lying, conniving little BITCH! And you call yourself a Marine? Your a disgrace to the uniform, the Corps, those who serve, and also those who have served before you! You betrayed another Marines family!
Your nothing but a fucking SHITBIRD!

There is SO MUCH to reply to with you, sir, but one thing that stands out...

HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING PSYCHOTIC MESS ARE YOU THAT YOU ARE SHITTING ALL OVER THIS GUY'S MILITARY SERVICE BECAUSE OF THIS?!?!?!

Fuck off, sir! What does his time and service in the Marines have to do with this, sir?

You're brother warned you about this new breed of Marines, huh? Well my dad warned me about dudes posing as females trying to sell drugs on the Internet!

The fucking irony that YOU of all members here would question someone else's integrity!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING PSYCHOTIC MESS ARE YOU THAT YOU ARE SHITTING ALL OVER THIS GUY'S MILITARY SERVICE BECAUSE OF THIS?!?!?!

Fuck off, sir! What does his time and service in the Marines have to do with this, sir?

You're brother warned you about this new breed of Marines, huh? Well my dad warned me about dudes posing as females trying to sell drugs on the Internet!

The fucking irony that YOU of all members here would question someone else's integrity!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really? My Father spent over 30 years in the Corps! My Brother did two tours in Afghanistan, and was in Iraq also! So YES! I can call this guys HONOR into question because he's a fucking LIAR! I haven't taken anyone's money, so until that's been proven... kindly back off and shut that dick hole of a mouth of yours... since MY integrity is whats in question here!

Last edited:
if someone wants to talk marine corp and honor it should be you father and brother not you.....
yo

you may be the child of a marine but you are not by any means in the marine corp family..

Really? My Father spent over 30 years in the Corps! My Brother did two tours in Afghanistan, and was in Iraq also! So YES! I can call this guys HONOR into question because he's a fucking LIAR! I haven't taken anyone's money, so until that's been proven... kindly back off and shut that dick hole of a mouth of yours... since MY integrity is whats in question here!

If you have not spent a minute in the corps then i don't think you get to claim to be part of it by proxy...just saying. If i was your brother or father i would be telling you to stfu and not bring the corps into this. I get so tired of the nuthangers talking about a family member's service to try and piggyback on it. Being in a family where one member was a Marine, or even a couple gives you nothing by default.

Yes, you can call his honor into question as it pertains to this situation. But his honor in THIS SITUATION has nothing to do with the Marines. So just quit with the Marine references.

Unless you have worn the uniform of a Marine you have no claim to Marine honor. To bring this into your pathetic, psychotic and rambling responses simply reaffirms your lack of honor and integrity. You will never attain any respect by this board,only disdain and contempt. You need to move on.
But of course, you won't because you get your sick jollies out of this type of web sparring. You are a waste of time and mankind. A festered sore that's only purpose is to irritate and inflame the area around it.

Damn this should be posted as a sticky as a perfect example of what to look for with PM scamming. He/she really spread on the sales pitch nice and thick. Classic!

Well, she even claimed to be close to some IFBB pros and shit. Check the attachments.
Saying that DeMayo gave her a lifting belt.

You little bitch! We exchanged emails back and forth for a couple weeks before you went to Spain for Christmas! Then you get back around the 2nd week in January, and email me asking about gear, and i havent spoken to you since then! You knew that i had some surplus pharma grade Test Enanthate, and also some pharma grade Arimidex too, because i told you! I simply offered to help you out since i had some extra laying around! Furthermore.. if i were actually going to SCAM someone, do you think it would be for just 10 mls. of Test, and a bottle of 30 Arimidex? Let me put this flat out lie to rest okay? One of you trusted WKM's on here who wants to PM me your email address, i will then email you mine! At which point you then provide me with a shipping address... and i'll GLADLY send you the 10 mls. of pharma Test Enanthate, and the 30 pharma grade Arimidex, that i would have sent this stupid fucking "so called" Marine! Lol! My Father and Brother were both in the Marine Corps, and that makes all Marines like one BIG family! If your actually a squared away Marine... you already know this! However.. my brother did warn me about this new generation of Marines who possess NO HONOR! Just like YOU @FockU ! So just to prove exactly what i'm saying here... i'll be waiting for an email from one of you WKM's... and i will make sure you get exactly what i promised to send you, just to prove a point, and to prove my integrity! @FockU ... your a complete dumbass, and lying, conniving little BITCH! And you call yourself a Marine? Your a disgrace to the uniform, the Corps, those who serve, and also those who have served before you! You betrayed another Marines family!
Your nothing but a fucking SHITBIRD!

Well [REMOVED PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING MEMBER INFO] (If that even is your real name), you said your pops was in the Army (JUST SEE THE ATTACHMENTS BITCH) anyways, I never said you took my money. I just said you tried to. Just the fact that I gave you an address and a name doesn't mean they were mine. I just kept playing your stupid game. I realized you were bullshitting me the moment you tried to go into specifics of your bros MOS and stuff (SEE THE OTHER ATTACHMENT).
Whatever you claim or say in this post does not damage my honor or integrity simply because I've proven everything I've claimed! and will continue to do so.

There you go, I still don't get how does claiming HBG is a liar or scammer means I have no honor, courage or commitment. I bleed sweat and cry for this country and your validation is not needed for me to continue to do so. FockU @hardbodygirl !

No your dad did not. I'm even doubting your brother is. JUST READ THE FUCKING ATTACHMENT!.

if someone wants to talk marine corp and honor it should be you father and brother not you.....
yo

you may be the child of a marine but you are not by any means in the marine corp family..

Rah!

Yes, you can call his honor into question as it pertains to this situation. But his honor in THIS SITUATION has nothing to do with the Marines. So just quit with the Marine references.

He said it himself.Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.39.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.39.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.39.35 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.38.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.37.54 AM.png

And for anyone that doubts a single word I say, just say it and I will prove it.

Semper Fi Marines

Forgot these two.

[PERSONAL-IDENTIFYING MEMBER INFO REMOVED]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.58.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 9.58.37 AM.png
    529 KB · Views: 20
Back