Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Scam or no scam you have proven you are worthless. Why are you back here? You talk about pathetic I suggest you read your posts. You provided NOTHING. All this vast experience and not ONE write up on women and training. It is over HBG you have proven you are only here to fight with members. I feel sorry for you I truly do. Such a sad existence.

Scam or no scam you have proven you are worthless. Why are you back here? You talk about pathetic I suggest you read your posts. You provided NOTHING. All this vast experience and not ONE write up on women and training. It is over HBG you have proven you are only here to fight with members. I feel sorry for you I truly do. Such a sad existence.

I rather enjoy my existence @Voltrader ! And i'm not here to argue with anyone! I was perfectly content with saying absolutely NOTHING... until this little bitch @FockU came on here making BOLD claims that are untrue! Nope... you guys are the ones who like to fight, that's crystal clear!

I rather enjoy my existence @Voltrader ! And i'm not here to argue with anyone! I was perfectly content with saying absolutely NOTHING... until this little bitch @FockU came on here making BOLD claims that are untrue! Nope... you guys are the ones who like to fight, that's crystal clear!
I am not fighting I know what you are good enough for me and good day.

@Millard Baker hard body girl had been caught more than once soliciting thru pm. It's a clear violation of this board with no respect to any of its members. I personally had enough of her clogging threads let it be gone please.......

@Millard Baker ... all due respect, but i haven't solicited anyone by PM! This P.O.S. @FockU is posting convos we had through email! This asshole also posted my REAL name on this board, and my actual email address, inside this thread! If anything... that's grounds for him being permanently BANNED right there... is it not?

Last edited:
@Millard Baker ... all due respect, but i haven't solicited anyone by PM! This P.O.S. @FockU is posting convos we had through email! This asshole also posted my REAL name on this board, and my actual email address, inside this thread! If anything... that's grounds for him being permanently BANNED right there... is it not?

I don't see an email address.. This is now the 2nd or 3rd person that has come forward that you've offered your fake Pharma to unsolicited through PM. That is grounds for YOU being banned.

As far as him posting your fake female name, get a grip dude..

I don't see an email address.. This is now the 2nd or 3rd person that has come forward that you've offered your fake Pharma to unsolicited through PM. That is grounds for YOU being banned.

As far as him posting your fake female name, get a grip dude..

Look at the PM that he posted from me bitch tits! My email is clearly there! Unless of course an administrator removed it per my PM to Millard! And he did post my real name asswipe! And the ONLY thing that's fake here... is YOU and your gains! I'd like to see what you look like when the needle falls out your ass after about a month you little WORM!

Last edited:
Look at the PM that he posted from me bitch tits! My email is clearly there! Unless of course an administrator removed it per my PM to Millard! And he did post my real name asswipe! And the ONLY thing that's fake here... is YOU and your gains! I'd like to see what you look like when the needle falls out your ass after about a month you little WORM!

So angry since you've been outed again I see.. Maybe pop another muscle relaxer or whatever other crazy pills you were talking about before you have a heart attack. :)

I think this bitch, err Dude needs some anethesia.. She/He is CRAZY... Either way i think we confirmed whatever it is, it likes dick..... Because it would have left long ago...

So angry since you've been outed again I see.. Maybe pop another muscle relaxer or whatever other crazy pills you were talking about before you have a heart attack. :)

Lol! You children must amuse yourselves... so knock your socks off! I'll be laying in the sun on my pool deck! What a beautiful sunny day today! Ciao!

I've never scammed anyone on this board! And when the first asshole i've taken money from comes forward and says i stole his money... then you can ALL get out your pitchforks & torches! Until then.. kindly just shut the fuck up!

I wasn't even signaling you out. Considering I am not to date on this topic from its beginnings yet you decided to attack me on this post for??? Defensive approach of yours I assume? What are your real intentions after all missy?

Well, she even claimed to be close to some IFBB pros and shit. Check the attachments.
Saying that DeMayo gave her a lifting belt.

Well [REMOVED PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING MEMBER INFO] (If that even is your real name), you said your pops was in the Army (JUST SEE THE ATTACHMENTS BITCH) anyways, I never said you took my money. I just said you tried to. Just the fact that I gave you an address and a name doesn't mean they were mine. I just kept playing your stupid game. I realized you were bullshitting me the moment you tried to go into specifics of your bros MOS and stuff (SEE THE OTHER ATTACHMENT).
Whatever you claim or say in this post does not damage my honor or integrity simply because I've proven everything I've claimed! and will continue to do so.

There you go, I still don't get how does claiming HBG is a liar or scammer means I have no honor, courage or commitment. I bleed sweat and cry for this country and your validation is not needed for me to continue to do so. FockU @hardbodygirl !

No your dad did not. I'm even doubting your brother is. JUST READ THE FUCKING ATTACHMENT!.

Rah!

He said it himself.View attachment 20486 View attachment 20488 View attachment 20489 View attachment 20490 View attachment 20491

@Millard Baker ... here is the rest of the post, exposing my personal info! Thanks for your help in removing it.

This thread is looney tunes. Hahaha, funny and sad at the same time.

images

Back