Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

This asshole also posted my REAL name on this board, and my actual email address, inside this thread!

Can someone point me in the direction of her name please. I would like to Google HBG in order to check out her competition, and/or other pics so that I can put a face with a name.
Thx

And if anyone is actually using their OWN address to receive packs... then thats BEYOND ignorant!

This asshole also posted my REAL name on this board, and my actual email address, inside this thread!

Apparently using your real name isn't ignorant.

SPOCK-1.gif

I don't see an email address.. This is now the 2nd or 3rd person that has come forward that you've offered your fake Pharma to unsolicited through PM. That is grounds for YOU being banned.

As far as him posting your fake female name, get a grip dude..

Time to let the hammer fall on that faker and this thread zapped off into the bitbucket. This drama has really run its course, so that we can move onto the next one :rolleyes:

Well, hate to say it but stick that suspicion up to somebody elses butt.
I'm as legit as it gets.

If anybody needs me to show anything else I've claimed will gladly do so
very respectfully
View attachment 20474 View attachment 20475 View attachment 20474 View attachment 20475

[PERSONAL-IDENTIFYING MEMBER INFO REMOVED]
I never said that you were suspicious focku... I think you misunderstood. On the contrary, I think your on the level.

And I fuckin love trannies, who doesn't?

I'm not trying to win favor man I just see you on here a lot and wanted an honest opinion. I have narrowed down to 24kpharma as long as there gears legit. But I have 2 more options and was wondering about the 1 I pm'd you about.

I'm not trying to win favor man I just see you on here a lot and wanted an honest opinion. I have narrowed down to 24kpharma as long as there gears legit. But I have 2 more options and was wondering about the 1 I pm'd you about.
Listen man you're already sounding suspicious as fuck. If I was you I'd just stfu about this thread or your shill-ish activities, carry on, bring something to the forum and not refer people to sources if you don't want to risk the chance of people thinking you're a shady fuck.

Back