Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

Also.. i've only been surfing the AAS forums for approx. 2 years! Steroidology, Reddit, and one other board are all i've ever set up any accounts on!

Lying again, I see.

Let's take a look at the other boards you're on, shall we?

ASF shows you fighting with their members. Yup, that's you alright. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/33680-Adminstrator-Prince?p=476043&viewfull=1#post476043

Untitled.jpg

UK Muscle. No doubt it's you, you're taliking about hummingbird asses just like you did here. And you can't get along with those guys either! http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-and-testosterone-information/169511-massive-swelling-hot-fever-prochem-crap-advise-7.html#post3615895

Untitled.jpg

Steroidology. And there's no question this is you, you're fighting with those people!!! You get into fight wherever you go! Some might even say the fault lies with you, HBG. LMFAO http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/637128-people-claim-me-steroids-18y.html#post3193035

Untitled.jpg

So that's 3 more sites in addition to Meso and reddit. I also found a HardBodyGirl on eroids so that makes 6. iintensity located your accounts on ProMuscle and Cutting Edge Muscle. That makes 8. 6 more accounts that you lied about.

You might note some of the join dates on those accounts were in 2011. That's 4 years, not the 2 years you claimed.

HBG - you're a liar, a fraud, and a close associate of a known scammer. We have your number here just like they had your number on the other forums.

Last edited:
Lying again, I see.

Let's take a look. shall we?

ASF shows you fighting with their members. Yup, that's you alright. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/33680-Adminstrator-Prince?p=476043&viewfull=1#post476043

Untitled.jpg

UK Muscle. No doubt it's you, you're taliking about hummingbird asses just like you did here. And you can't get along with those guys either! http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-and-testosterone-information/169511-massive-swelling-hot-fever-prochem-crap-advise-7.html#post3615895

Untitled.jpg

Steroidology. And there's no question this is you, you're fighting with those people!!! You get into fight wherever you go! Some might even say the fault lies with you, HBG. LMFAO http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/637128-people-claim-me-steroids-18y.html#post3193035

Untitled.jpg

So that's 3 more sites in addition to Meso and reddit. I also found a HardBodyGirl on eroids so that makes 6. iintensity located your accounts on ProMuscle and Cutting Edge Muscle. That makes 8. 6 more accounts that you lied about.

You might note some of the join dates on those accounts were in 2011. That's 4 years, not the 2 years you claimed.

HBG - you're a liar, a fraud, and a close associate of a known scammer. We have your number here just like they had your number on the other forums.

Listen CBS... i'm not doing this with you any longer! You are CLEARLY the biggest instigator on this board! I have told the truth about my previous AAS forum activity! If there are truly other Hardbodygirl accounts out there beside the ones i mentioned above... they are not mine! However.. the UK muscle one is mine i do admit... i forgot about that one! Lol! Have a wonderful evening!

Last edited:
Can we let this fucker die now? Or do i have to field 47 more comments from WKM's waking up to this nonsense in the morning too?

No we can not. Liars, frauds and scammers are not welcome on Meso. You will be hounded relentlessly until you leave this forum. You may have fooled those two guys you were just talking with but you don't fool me. I've seen this act from you before and I know it's insincere. You are a fucking wackjob that should be in a mental institution.

No we can not. Liars, frauds and scammers are not welcome on Meso. You will be hounded relentlessly until you leave this forum. You may have fooled those two guys you were just talking with but you don't fool me. I've seen this act from you before and I know it's insincere. You are a fucking wackjob that should be in a mental institution.
No one fucking fooled me, I'm just sick of this god damn thread going in fuckin circles with no end in site

Thanks PI22 - did he say if he was making EVERYONE whole? There have been other guys here stating that they were waiting still, just wondering about those fellas?

i asked and he said remaining should be on his way. We will see? there is one member that owes him 1300.00 i have contacted them so i hope they do right. because its the right thing to do. i will give them a chance to respond to my pm. before i let every one know.

i asked and he said remaining should be on his way. We will see? there is one member that owes him 1300.00 i have contacted them so i hope they do right. because its the right thing to do. i will give them a chance to respond to my pm. before i let every one know.

That sounds like Spetz's problem.. Shouldn't have anything to do with him making everyone whole, he's been gone for a month, I wonder what "emergency" he had this time that he couldn't communicate with you or anyone else he left hanging until now..

If there are any members left that did not receive there pack please let me know. I will do my best to try to get it resolved.

i've got a great deal of respect for you PI and can appreciate you working with
Spetz to on behalf of the members who didn't recieve their orders. However, I just do not like the fact you are now being his collection agency as well. Like JB said, It's Spetz's problem and threatening to expose the individual is, IMO, a very low blow.
Yes, I agree debts should be paid, no problem there. I understand you probably regret ever getting mixed up in this mess. Don't complicate the situation by doing this. It's just getting uglier.

@greenddog1 i agree he shouldn't get involved cause it can bite him in the ass. It is nice of him though to push to make people whole.

Members should pay the source. How can we expect sources not to scam if members are scamming.

@pumpingiron22 glad Ur helping people out. Cover Ur ass too though brother.

im not doing anything than just sending an email to him letting him know what members thats all i can and will do. i just want to make sure that if it is possible for people to get what they paid for. i dont know the outcome but im just trying to help. thats all.

as far as the other the reasaon i put that out there about funds is not for spetz but if we have a reverse scammer or member that is not honest it should be known to all imo. i just let that person know that i know.
Im digging in to it and so far that may not be the case.

That sounds like Spetz's problem.. Shouldn't have anything to do with him making everyone whole, he's been gone for a month, I wonder what "emergency" he had this time that he couldn't communicate with you or anyone else he left hanging until now..
I understand JB. But if I can help members I will. The suckest filling is getting ripped off. This is not a position I rather not be in but if it helps I will.
But like I said im just simply sending an email. Nothing more than that. The rest is out of my hands.

I understand JB. But if I can help members I will. The suckest filling is getting ripped off. This is not a position I rather not be in but if it helps I will.

Yes, help the members not Spetz!!

Just spitballing here, maybe the guy never got the gear? Maybe he found out it was garbage? Maybe one of a million other things?

Regardless, it's Spetz's problem.. If he's that concerned he should come here himself..

I know jb. But I thought I would let that member know. They have contacted me and told me there side of the story.
I like to be in the know I have a guess who? Game and I like to catalog everyone in it. Do you have a blue hat?

Back