Beware Spetz - Tiff - I_Know_Nothing - HardBodyGirl - jackmeoff1

I did a little detective work here which consisted of 5 mins of googling. That's 5 mins of my life I will never have back.

First I searched @jackmeoff1. I can confirm he does indeed use this name for other accounts elsewhere and is a faggot. I'm not just saying that, I litteraly mean he takes cock to the mouth. Just like every other homo he chat roullets with. Could have guessed this by just reading the name. The exact characteristic is shared with @usaspetz.

As for @hardbodygirl, this user is actually impersonating a figure competitor. This exact name has a handle at other boards such as professional muscle and cutting edge muscle which is where I reconised the name from. The name of this user is Stephanie Collins. Here is the link to her Instagram http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-222163124/girlswholovetolift/photos.
I'm sure there is more info out there but I couldn't bother spending another 5 min to search a faggot and someone willing to impersonate a female for attention.

Your an idiot! I have no clue who the hell Stephanie Collins is... and if she uses the name Hardbodygirl... i'd really like to know how that's even possible, since when you choose a username, if its already taken, you have to add numbers to the end of it, or change it around all together! So STOP lying to members on this board, and making them think your some "super sleuth!" Your a fucking dumbass punk! Also.. i've only been surfing the AAS forums for approx. 2 years! Steroidology, Reddit, and one other board are all i've ever set up any accounts on! Can you say rectal bleeding? Its what you know best girly boy!

Your about a stupid ass! I dont care how many kids you have, or how many hours a week you work! And no your FAR from being one of the strongest men i've ever had the pleasure of engaging in a conversation with! What planet are you from? Paulie DeMayo frequently lived at my home in Honolulu... and Dorian Yates spent quite a bit of time there too, and in the gym with me, or at my competitions! These guys could pick you up, and also all of the weight you move... and curl both! You are another pathetic legend in your own mind you fucking little WORM!

Your an idiot! I have no clue who the hell Stephanie Collins is... and if she uses the name Hardbodygirl... i'd really like to know how that's even possible, since when you choose a username, if its already taken, you have to add numbers to the end of it, or change it around all together! So STOP lying to members on this board, and making them think your some "super sleuth!" Your a fucking dumbass punk! Also.. i've only been surfing the AAS forums for approx. 2 years! Steroidology, Reddit, and one other board are all i've ever set up any accounts on! Can you say rectal bleeding? Its what you know best girly boy!
You know I thought you were here to contribute, why are you acting like a fuck7n crazy bitch?

Your about a stupid ass! I dont care how many kids you have, or how many hours a week you work! And no your FAR from being one of the strongest men i've ever had the pleasure of engaging in a conversation with! What planet are you from? Paulie DeMayo frequently lived at my home in Honolulu... and Dorian Yates spent quite a bit of time there too, and in the gym with me, or at my competitions! These guys could pick you up, and also all of the weight you move... and curl both! You are another pathetic legend in your own mind you fucking little WORM!

Uh oh, he's a world traveller, can't get along with anyone, AND he is dropping IFBB pros names... hmm, where have we seen this before?

P
E
R
I
C
L
E
S

You ever spent anytime in Texas, HBG?

What I dont understand is you want everyone to post there pics but you wont HBG?

I have no problem whatsoever sharing pics of myself! However, i refuse to post them on an open, public steroid forum! I've sent numerous photos of myself out to members on this board who provided me with their email address. Most everyone on here has something to hide.. obviously due to the nature of the activities that take place here. I have a secure email account, and also a gmail
account i use for doing this, based on the recipients preference! And the only members i have called out to post their pics, are the ones who insist on claiming i'm a man, or i'm spetz, or i'm some used up, shot out, old
gym slut! Or those who have requested i post pics of my tits, or other private parts! Really? So i simply reply with, if their such a huge success in the gym, or they've utilized their gear so very efficiently... then post up those photos of themselves!? So my thoughts are.. lets see what you got that's so great? Put your money where your BIG mouth is? Get where i'm coming from? Since your one of the more intelligent, respectful members
on here!

Last edited:
I have no problem whatsoever sharing pics of myself! However, i refuse to post them on an public, open steroid forum! I've sent numerous photos of myself out to members on this board who provided me with their email address. Most everyone on here has something to hide.. obviously due to the nature of the activities that take place here. I have a secure email account, and also a gmail
account i use for doing this, based on the recipients preference! And the only members i have called out to post their pics, are the ones who insist on claiming i'm a man, or i'm spetz, or i'm some used up, shot out, old
gym slut! Or those who have requested i post pics of my tits, or other private parts! Really? So i simply reply with, if their such a huge success in the gym, or they've utilized their gear so very efficiently... then post up those photos of themselves!?
Whats wrong with being a gym slut I wont hold that against you or anyone, to each there own.

So are you going to show us a picture of your sexy chest just all in good fun you know a tasteful pic, by the way I wasnt calling you a slut I dont even know you let alone ever slept with you so how would I know.

And just for the record... if members on this board trusted spetz based on my enthusiasm over some vet grade gear i received, and a pack or two of his Prop and Tren for my brother... and then in turn sent him money, only to end up getting burned by him... i am truly sorry! I have no affiliation with this guy whatsoever! I gave a couple guys advice on this board for their wives, or girlfriends... and told them i preferred the vet grade gear because it was dosed properly for women, at 50 mgs. per ml. and its the same stuff i started out on 30 years ago when i was running brand name Equipoise. If these guys purchased from spetz based on my advice about vet grade gear, which i prefer... i'm also very sorry! I have no fucking clue where to get vet grade gear from now, simply because i do not deal with spetz any longer! He stopped answering my emails about a month ago! If he took a bunch of peoples money here.. that fucking sucks! I was burned 3 times in the last 2 years, dealing with UGL's, and that's the reason i joined MESO... unfortunately, spetz was the first source i saw posted in the steroid underground, so i simply sent him an email! The rest is history! And not such great history i might add! :(

And just for the record... if members on this board trusted spetz based on my enthusiasm over some vet grade gear i received, and a pack or two of his Prop and Tren for my brother... and then in turn sent him money, only to end up getting burned by him... i am truly sorry! I have no affiliation with this guy whatsoever! I gave a couple guys advice on this board for their wives, or girlfriends... and told them i preferred the vet grade gear because it was dosed properly for women, at 50 mgs. per ml. and its the same stuff i started out on 30 years ago when i was running brand name Equipoise. If these guys purchased from spetz based on my advice about vet grade gear, which i prefer... i'm also very sorry! I have no fucking clue where to get vet grade gear from now, simply because i do not deal with spetz any longer! He stopped answering my emails about a month ago! If he took a bunch of peoples money here.. that fucking sucks! I was burned 3 times in the last 2 years, dealing with UGL's, and that's the reason i joined MESO... unfortunately, spetz was the first source i saw posted in the steroid underground, so i simply sent him an email! The rest is history! And not such great history i might add! :(
Why cant you post like this all the time, thats a good post.

Great, wonderful. Go forth and be productive on this board if you so choose to stick around. There was no need to bump this month old thread for this bullshit game

Great, wonderful. Go forth and be productive on this board if you so choose to stick around. There was no need to bump this month old thread for this bullshit game

@Marcus .. i only bumped this ridiculous thread because its one of the first things i read after being away for a month. It basically pissed me off! Not because i give 2 shits about spetz or the other names mentioned in the header... but because it was directed at me personally! Thank You!

Its relatively easy when i'm not being attacked from every direction i look on here!
you might feel like you were being attacked from every direction but in a lot of your posts you were attacking members that were just trying to see where you were com7ng from. Go back and look you were acting crazy.

you might feel like you were being attacked from every direction but in a lot of your posts you were attacking members that were just trying to see where you were com7ng from. Go back and look you were acting crazy.

Yeah... i'm a crazy bitch when provoked! I foam at the mouth and occasionally spit just a tiny bit too!

@Marcus .. i only bumped this ridiculous thread because its one of the first things i read after being away for a month. It basically pissed me off! Not because i give 2 shits about spetz or the other names mentioned in the header... but because it was directed at me personally! Thank You!
Look at this post for instance marcus is a good dude trying to give you some friendly advice, but you got defensive.

Ok. Everyone gets it, "you don't care," you've said it multiple times. Let's move on. This thread is fucking cancerous

Back