BigTomJ's Training and Everything Log

Congrats mate!

I can only give you one piece of advice, if you want it: Forget the me, my, I. There is only we from now own.

And when you f up, say sorry. Goes a long way.

(I know that was two, but an old fart like me rarely count correct these days...)
Every person in a successful, happy marriage that I've met in my life says more or less the same things, seems pretty universal and timeless.

Thank you brother

Cheers! I hope you weren't bulking too hard between having your suit fitted and the big day! Lol. I hope it all runs smoothly and good times for everybody!
I was at one point, about 20lbs heavier than when I got fitted and a couple weeks ago my fiance noticed how thick my hands had gotten and made me try my ring on, which BARELY fit.

As a precaution I haven't trained in like 2 weeks and cut out everything but trt and lowered my carbs to shed some of the water weight.

Fingers crossed I can still squeeze into it lol

I was at one point, about 20lbs heavier than when I got fitted and a couple weeks ago my fiance noticed how thick my hands had gotten and made me try my ring on, which BARELY fit.

As a precaution I haven't trained in like 2 weeks and cut out everything but trt and lowered my carbs to shed some of the water weight.

Fingers crossed I can still squeeze into it lol
Lol.

You should have erred a bit on the side of caution and made the measurements slightly larger as better slightly loose than too tight. The food's gonna make those buttons pop :p

Lol.

You should have erred a bit on the side of caution and made the measurements slightly larger as better slightly loose than too tight. The food's gonna make those buttons pop :p
It's the biggest jacket size mens warehouse carries, so it was that or a fully custom suit and that just wasn't in the budget with paying for a wedding and building a house at the same time

It's the biggest jacket size mens warehouse carries, so it was that or a fully custom suit and that just wasn't in the budget with paying for a wedding and building a house at the same time
It's all good, no offense meant :)