Blast and cruise dumbass help?

Anyone want to be told AGAIN how much of a fucking fool they are for seeking recovery from this?

time and time again after my fucking hell recovery, I see these BIG men round my ends ducking their life up because they are all gear no idea.

“don’t even roid rage me bro”

said 99% of men with the test level of 3 average men. Girlfriend be scared shitless of you.

“it’s all in my head but I can’t get it out”

so I’ll cruise until that dreaded day my ego dies with my manhood and the woman that loved you is long gone cause your baby balls not be working.

Use it or lose it im afraid or,,,, there’s always a fucking price to pay.

big up the wise folk doing 6-12 weeks a YEAR.

still different, more godly as my little sweet mother would say.

Nevertheless, it’s wreckless and a damn right dumb thing to do if you ever want your pea to pump in your brain, and man stones to be ballin.

I’m too lazy for the refill ones. Ain’t got time for that shit man. Brain be working overtime. Reckon I’d crush a poor souls cranium if it died during a deep plan.

I’m too lazy for the refill ones. Ain’t got time for that shit man. Brain be working overtime. Reckon I’d crush a poor souls cranium if it died during a deep plan.
I just bring a little bottle with me, it’s simple enough I can do it driving down the highway. Lol