• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Brewly - Worldwide Marketplace

We are hosted where AAS is legal

Responding to your point about offshore:

Of course, however most forums and sites that I have researched are hosted in countries where AAS is illegal. That is not the case for us. This is not hearsay. It's easy to verify this by pinging their server and getting the IP. If their server IP is not hidden, you can find out exactly where they're located.

Shipping info deleted

Shipping info is not only encrypted but gets auto-deleted from the database when orders are marked as shipped. Also, buyers can manually delete that data at any time with a press of a button. You can easily verify this for yourself by placing an order with a fake address, not paying it, and looking in your dashboard. You'll see that you're able to manually delete it. But, again, it gets auto-deleted when the order has been marked as "Shipped".

Do you use email to buy steroids?

Same rules still apply. Unless you set the email to expire, it still get stored in a database and is never deleted. Sure it's encrypted, but whoever has access to the server can decrypt it with the key.

Protonmail for example is in Switzerland, AAS is illegal, and PM complies with Government requests and investigations.

Ukraine.

When did selling steroids legal in ukraine?
Yes i know host provider acept it, but that dosent make it legal.

Brewly I have one last question and I'm moving on from this thread.

Q: Are you Janoshik?
I dont think brewly is just one person, I think its an account used by multiple people involved in the venture. I see similiarities between do and brewly's writing at times. And at other times it seems brewly is a different person.

Not saying its true, but that is what I suspect from my observations and interactions.

CNraws_tom is an unknown vendor selling MENT at too-good-to-be-true domestic prices with absolutely no test results. I see that and wonder just how strict the vetting process is. We know who Colonial is. We know who DO is. Fine, they’re vendors and that is easy to defend. But a raw supplier with no tests and low prices? That does not instill confidence.

CNraws_tom is an unknown vendor selling MENT at too-good-to-be-true domestic prices with absolutely no test results. I see that and wonder just how strict the vetting process is. We know who Colonial is. We know who DO is. Fine, they’re vendors and that is easy to defend. But a raw supplier with no tests and low prices? That does not instill confidence.
Thanks for the question. I'm gonna tackle this in two parts.
1. CNraws's specific case
2. What it means to be on Brewly (not a stamp of approval)

I will answer your main question first:

Currently, Brewly is young. All our traffic essentially is coming from Meso members, and you guys are veterans of this game. You're a smart bunch, so I trust you guys to know who to buy from. It's not Brewly's intention to make that decision for you or take away the need for vetting on a place like this.

Private customer trial run

Because of this, I saw no problem giving CNRaw a trial run because he specifically told me he was having troubles with other storefronts and wanted a place to direct his private customers. I am monitoring his situation very closely to see if we keep him on the platform.

Withholding payouts for time being

Adding to this, because he is a particularly new vendor with not a lot of name cred, we will be holding his withdraws until his initial orders land (no orders yet).

Is being on Brewly supposed to mean g2g?

We don't believe that it's our place to make that decision. That's why we built out a review system, ranking, and now even a forum (though we believe Meso is sacred grounds for hardcore vetting). Now admittedly, and as BBBG has pointed out, the platform is too young for that to really take effect yet. Plus, we definitely could improve things by not just having product reviews but also vendor reviews.

As a stop-gap solution, we've added a Top Vendors section as the first thing you now see when visiting Brewly to direct potential noobies to the big names that we can confidently stand behind.

Moving forward, will Brewly close the gates or keep things open?

Honestly, I see great arguments on both sides. I love how anyone can come to Meso, for example. No initial filter or vetting required, but the cost is a trial of fire. I like that, but I think a basic filter is in order.

But then again, earlier a member from here did posit the idea of keeping things small. Maybe just a handful of solid vendors. I think that too, is a great idea. We'll have to see how things play out and I'd love to get more feedback on this, for sure.

Ideally, if the system plays out as intended with orders/reviews/labs determining product rank, then the cream should naturally rise to the top. I do believe this will be the case, but I'd love to get everyone's feedback and opinion on the matter.

Thanks again, and I hope I've answered things well!

We don't believe that it's our place to make that decision. That's why we built out a review system, ranking, and now even a forum (though we believe Meso is sacred grounds for hardcore vetting). Now admittedly, and as BBBG has pointed out, the platform is too young for that to really take effect yet. Plus, we definitely could improve things by not just having product reviews but also vendor reviews.

^^^ Are you fucking kidding me? This is a total back pedal (you’ll say you aren’t). We asked very pointed questions about this. 785 posts in and you want NO responsibility.

Show us your verification for ALL vendors or get the FUCK OFF MESO. You wasted our time. This is some complete and total bullshit.

Anyone that orders from this circus is doing so at their own risk.

^^^ Are you fucking kidding me? This is a total back pedal (you’ll say you aren’t). We asked very pointed questions about this. 785 posts in and you want NO responsibility.

Show us your verification for ALL vendors or get the FUCK OFF MESO. You wasted our time. This is some complete and total bullshit.

I believe there's been a misunderstanding. I have definitely said, repeatedly early on in this thread that being on Brewly is "not a badge of honor" or "stamp of approval".

That said, we do have a bullshit filter in place. I have posted this many times.

app.JPG

I have to be honest, I find this response to be very odd considering we're on a place where the ethos is centered around complete freedom, unmoderation, and democracy (Meso).

We like this, except we added a basic filter to keep away complete BS. I strongly encourage you to read back in the thread before going nuclear.

Isn't the whole idea that you don't want to put trust in Brewly? We agree, this should be an unbiased platform where orders, reviews, and other metrics determine visibility and rank. I don't see why this is so appalling especially coming from a Meso veteran.

Accountability

And hey, when things do go wrong we actually have the ability to hold vendor funds, reimburse people, and ban them off the platform. This is precisely what holding vendors accountable means. The current paradigm is spam bumping a thread with complaints and raging. I think our alternative is a step up, but if you disagree, I get it.

Pushing the right people

As suggested by a member here, we now push our Top Vendors by giving them extra visibility. It's the first thing you now see on Brewly. We are pushing established, big name, vetted vendors while giving smaller guys the opportunity to have a storefront. Is that so bad?

Give the little guys a break, no one orders from them anyway. It's not like being on Brewly means bam your products are now front and center in everyone's face... Especially down the line when we have lots of metrics flowing and our ranking is more established.

It's not so different from Meso. Does posting a thread here mean bam instant g2g and sales? Of course not. No need to go nuclear. Take what I say at face value and don't interpret or extrapolate and I think you'll find our ideals are quite similar.

Thanks.

Last edited:
All our traffic essentially is coming from Meso members, and you guys are veterans of this game. You're a smart bunch, so I trust you guys to know who to buy from.

This is what i've been saying. Meso works. You're just trying to recreate it. You say you want to provide a service; you would serve the community better by refering the sources here so we can ask questions ourselves instead of trusting your bullshit "not gtg" vetting process.
And by refering members here so we can build a stronger community rather than making a new forum.

And you are far from unbiased in your vetting seeing how you get a cut of sales ...

Thanks for the question. I'm gonna tackle this in two parts.
1. CNraws's specific case
2. What it means to be on Brewly (not a stamp of approval)

I will answer your main question first:

Currently, Brewly is young. All our traffic essentially is coming from Meso members, and you guys are veterans of this game. You're a smart bunch, so I trust you guys to know who to buy from. It's not Brewly's intention to make that decision for you or take away the need for vetting on a place like this.

Private customer trial run

Because of this, I saw no problem giving CNRaw a trial run because he specifically told me he was having troubles with other storefronts and wanted a place to direct his private customers. I am monitoring his situation very closely to see if we keep him on the platform.

Withholding payouts for time being

Adding to this, because he is a particularly new vendor with not a lot of name cred, we will be holding his withdraws until his initial orders land (no orders yet).

As a stop-gap solution, we've added a Top Vendors section as the first thing you now see when visiting Brewly to direct potential noobies to the big names that we can confidently stand behind.

Moving forward, will Brewly close the gates or keep things open?

Honestly, I see great arguments on both sides. I love how anyone can come to Meso, for example. No initial filter or vetting required, but the cost is a trial of fire. I like that, but I think a basic filter is in order.

But then again, earlier a member from here did posit the idea of keeping things small. Maybe just a handful of solid vendors. I think that too, is a great idea. We'll have to see how things play out and I'd love to get more feedback on this, for sure.

Ideally, if the system plays out as intended with orders/reviews/labs determining product rank, then the cream should naturally rise to the top. I do believe this will be the case, but I'd love to get everyone's feedback and opinion on the matter.

So there's really no vetting of your sources. You're letting a source that even you think is shady sell products that could be anything. Did they even provide you with any tests verifying their raws. and you're just holding funds until packs land. You know how long it would take for customers to get testing back on the raws before hes done made money off your platform then he dips.

This is what i've been saying. Meso works. You're just trying to recreate it. You say you want to provide a service; you would serve the community better by refering the sources here so we can ask questions ourselves instead of trusting your bullshit "not gtg" vetting process.
And by refering members here so we can build a stronger community rather than making a new forum.

And you are far from unbiased in your vetting seeing how you get a cut of sales ...

Yes, that's the point. To have an unbiased platform where the creators aren't the ones who determine who should be at the top. Meso is meso. It's great, but it's a forum.

Most people just want to buy gear. Do a quick search for "buying steroids" and you'll quickly find yourself in a mess of horny goat weed "steroid pills" and other such scams.

We think we can do better by pushing underground vendors that have been vetted on these very forums on a platform that's easy to use and accessible.

A forum like Meso is great, but it's not easy and it's not accessible. Because it's a forum. That's not a knock on Meso. It is what it is.

That's the service/potential/vision behind Brewly.

Yes, that's the point. To have an unbiased platform where the creators aren't the ones who determine who should be at the top. Meso is meso. It's great, but it's a forum.

Most people just want to buy gear. Do a quick search for "buying steroids" and you'll quickly find yourself in a mess of horny goat weed "steroid pills" and other such scams.

We think we can do better by pushing underground vendors that have been vetted on these very forums on a platform that's easy to use and accessible.

A forum like Meso is great, but it's not easy and it's not accessible. Because it's a forum. That's not a knock on Meso. It is what it is.
So you are lazy and want the memebers here to do the work for you?

So you are lazy and want the memebers here to do the work for you?
Not at all. Please take what I say at face value. I hate to do this, but my previous attempts at explaining this are not getting through. So we're gonna have to whip out the ol' amazon analogy again.

Imagine Amazon.

You want a product, so you search for it. What do you see?

Top rated products. Who determines this rank? The customers.

How is this determined? By work?

It's determined by metrics such as sales, reviews, complaints, etc.

That's the idea.

I am not asking anyone to do work for me. I hope that clarifies it.

Not at all. Please take what I say at face value. I hate to do this, but my previous attempts at explaining this are not getting through. So we're gonna have to whip out the ol' amazon analogy again.

Imagine Amazon.

That's the idea.

All you have to say is there's no vetting. u probably have some decent sources and you have shitty sources. This is exactly what ur trying not to say but it is what it is. Just be honest about it. Its still our job to research the sources.

Imagine Amazon.

That's the idea.

I understand your vision for your business, you wanna be the ugl bezos.
You have, yet again, clarified nothing

I believe there's been a misunderstanding. I have definitely said, repeatedly early on in this thread that being on Brewly is "not a badge of honor" or "stamp of approval".

That said, we do have a bullshit filter in place. I have posted this many times.

View attachment 140083

I have to be honest, I find this response to be very odd considering we're on a place where the ethos is centered around complete freedom, unmoderation, and democracy (Meso).

We like this, except we added a basic filter to keep away complete BS. I strongly encourage you to read back in the thread before going nuclear.

Isn't the whole idea that you don't want to put trust in Brewly? We agree, this should be an unbiased platform where orders, reviews, and other metrics determine visibility and rank. I don't see why this is so appalling especially coming from a Meso veteran.

Accountability

And hey, when things do go wrong we actually have the ability to hold vendor funds, reimburse people, and ban them off the platform. This is precisely what holding vendors accountable means. The current paradigm is spam bumping a thread with complaints and raging. I think our alternative is a step up, but if you disagree, I get it.

Pushing the right people

As suggested by a member here, we now push our Top Vendors by giving them extra visibility. It's the first thing you now see on Brewly. We are pushing established, big name, vetted vendors while giving smaller guys the opportunity to have a storefront. Is that so bad?

Give the little guys a break, no one orders from them anyway. It's not like being on Brewly means bam your products are now front and center in everyone's face... Especially down the line when we have lots of metrics flowing and our ranking is more established.

It's not so different from Meso. Does posting a thread here mean bam instant g2g and sales? Of course not. No need to go nuclear. Take what I say at face value and don't interpret or extrapolate and I think you'll find our ideals are quite similar.

Thanks.

So after 789 posts or whatever the fuck it is now.

You have “reviews” but there are NONE.

You have a “forum” with like 40 posts wow.

You have “ranking” but there are no ranks.

You call it a “bullshit detector” but really you let ANYONE in I’m sure - have you rejected anyone’s application so far?

You don’t have any testing requirements.

And there’s absolutely nothing stopping someone from posting bullshit reviews (good or bad) to affect the rankings.

This has SOOOO much potential but you’re doing the bare minimum. Just a super dooper ultra-safe bulletproof platform.

I’m sure if you tried any other forum they’d never even allow you. That’s the ONLY reason you honor MESO.

Wonder what Millard would think of a competing forum advertising on his forum?

Anyone that orders from this circus is doing so at their own risk.

C'mon man. Order from the very people selling on these forums for years, at your own risk?

Pushing Meso/SST veterans

We're literally pushing Meso and SST veterans as the first thing you see on Brewly.

Harm reduction

For a guy that's so about harm reduction and helping the community you're here twisting my words and going nuclear over a platform who's sole intention is to provide a better experience to people just trying to buy gear online.

We both know those people end up getting scammed by horny goat weed "steroid pills" because unfortunately, those are actually the biggest websites. Why? Because they're easy to use. Forums are antiquated to the majority of the population.

The real enemy you should be seething at

Code:
https://crazybulk.com/

I mean check out this site. It gets more traffic than Meso and it's all sales traffic. That's preposterous. Why are you hell bent on trying to kill our ambition to destroy fake shit like that?

C'mon man. Order from the very people selling on these forums for years, at your own risk?

Pushing Meso/SST veterans

We're literally pushing Meso and SST veterans as the first thing you see on Brewly.

Harm reduction

For a guy that's so about harm reduction and helping the community you're here twisting my words and going nuclear over a platform who's sole intention is to provide a better experience to people just trying to buy gear online.

We both know those people end up getting scammed by horny goat weed "steroid pills" because unfortunately, those are actually the biggest websites. Why? Because they're easy to use. Forums are antiquated to the majority of the population.

The real enemy you should be seething at

Code:
https://crazybulk.com/

I mean check out this site. It gets more traffic than Meso and it's all sales traffic. That's preposterous. Why are you hell bent on trying to kill our ambition to destroy fake shit like that?
dont deflect to another website. this is your baby.

The concept is cool. no doubt. but this is so sketch.

You're right, it is. We really think so. And we've tried our best to remove all elements of "sketch" by encrypting shipping info, auto-deleting it, even adding peer-to-peer PGP encryption as an option for EVEN more security (both vendor n buyer need a PGP key).

We're able to hold vendor funds, ban them. And we're gonna be adding even more to this. I don't know what else I can do at this point other then tell you to standby and wait if you're not feeling it right now.

Also I almost forgot, DO has been a meso veteran selling here for years. I'm not saying that makes him god but he's a huge part of this site. Co-founder. But suddenly he's sketchy, he's a scammer, he's LE? Not saying you said this in particular, but we've been getting these accusations the whole thread.

I just find this extremely weird when we're posting on a forum and buying via email as the current paradigm. I get that it's tried and true, but how is that not sketchy. This forum doesn't ban people, it can't hold payouts, it can't reimburse people. On the email side, all those email services comply to government requests.

I do not know what else I can say other then we're doing our best and will continue to do so with your feedback.

Wonder what Millard would think of a competing forum advertising on his forum?

Dude by all means, don't use our forum. We're advertising our marketplace not our fledgling little forum.

We added it in because people were already seething about not being able to have a public dialogue with some of our vendors. Seeing as a lot of vendors just don't want to come here, we added a forum. By all means, don't use it.

Sponsors