Buck Anabolics(USA Domestic)

Ay buck, that notepad text you set to check the list out is showing up as deleted or private.
anotepad.com/notes/xf4s6kjs
Nothing pulls up on that, might have better luck here in general if people could see what you have right off like almost all of the rest of the sources. Also, Sent an email. Hoping you get it and I hear back soon.

Ay buck, that notepad text you set to check the list out is showing up as deleted or private.
anotepad.com/notes/xf4s6kjs
Nothing pulls up on that, might have better luck here in general if people could see what you have right off like almost all of the rest of the sources. Also, Sent an email. Hoping you get it and I hear back soon.
Aaaand never mind I went through the thread. Damnit this place hazes the fuck out of suppliers lol.. if a bunch of American gym nuts start coming down with some wild new form of organ failure or some unknown neuro toxin gets discovered in the forums in a couple more years I'm not gonna act surprised lmao

This shipper's pack (which had a hole in it) is what got Colonial Labs busted. Just FYI. Hopefully Buck has upped his packaging game. (Words directly from Colonial as I know him).

This shipper's pack (which had a hole in it) is what got Colonial Labs busted. Just FYI. Hopefully Buck has upped his packaging game. (Words directly from Colonial as I know him).
When did you get a pack from Buck with a hole in it? Sometimes that’s the fault of usps yeeting packages a half block in their warehouses. Or heavier packages falling on them

Not trying to defend him or anything just curious.

Colonial had a liquid barrier and visual barrier to his packs so he was doing his best. Also he didn’t put his lab name on his products which was smart. I didn’t know a hole in a package is what got him busted. I just figured he was mailing so many packs it just got someone’s attention at usps idk

When did you get a pack from Buck with a hole in it? Sometimes that’s the fault of usps yeeting packages a half block in their warehouses. Or heavier packages falling on them

Not trying to defend him or anything just curious.

Colonial had a liquid barrier and visual barrier to his packs so he was doing his best. Also he didn’t put his lab name on his products which was smart. I didn’t know a hole in a package is what got him busted. I just figured he was mailing so many packs it just got someone’s attention at usps idk
I personally haven't ordered from Buck. I was talking to Colonial and he told me how he got caught.
He said a shipment of test from buck was not packed properly + had a hole in it and the postal inspector pulled it aside and inspected it. This led to the whole investigation + his bust.

I personally haven't ordered from Buck. I was talking to Colonial and he told me how he got caught.
He said a shipment of test from buck was not packed properly + had a hole in it and the postal inspector pulled it aside and inspected it. This led to the whole investigation + his bust.
Geez....

actually my shipper is good atm,
does he tell you that he sends a bunch of package out in a small town every day, he didn't contact me anymore after that, so NOW I just know that he think I led his business busted. lol.

does he tell you that he sends a bunch of package out in a small town every day, he didn't contact me anymore after that, so NOW I just know that he think I led his business busted. lol.
Glad you think that's funny. I'll avoid doing business with you

If he was shipping from Kirkland like the news article says..... It's not that small..,

Glad you think that's funny. I'll avoid doing business with you
I don't think that's funny, did I get any interests from that issue? I lost a big customer which means I lost some potential money, I don't want anyone arrested, no matter in the US or China.

I just don't agree that he says I led this happen.

If he was shipping from Kirkland like the news article says..... It's not that small..,
yes, it was kirkland, thanks for the remind. I don't want to say I have 0 responbility in that case, but in this business, it is like that. I was involved into the fucking hgh case in China as well, I just hope everybody be safe, including myself. But we need to know which industry we are in, my factory, forwarders, domestic shipper, me, everybody want to be safe, but you couldn't control everything.

unfortunately colonial never contact me, but I think he has saved enough money for a decent living.

Thought I should drop my experience and quantitative reports here.

I know people can get a little nervous looking for someone here. These anecdotal and quantitative experiences help vet for the community.

I ordered test-c raws from @Buck Anabolics because it’s normally not faked. Just to try out Buck.

I used all three of the tests on a roidtest and the all tested positive for test-c.

I brewed a batch of 200mg/ml and ran it for 4 weeks and drew labs. I’m hypogonadism from an explosion. I went from 0.2 ng/dl to 1452 total test.

See the attached lab.

Because the customer service was on point, good communication typically with in a day. Answered all my noob questions. Was patient with a first timer.

I went ahead and ordered Anavar, mast-e, and npp raws.

All packaging was discrete. Labeled well. Communicated well with quick shipping.

I ran roidtest again. All three failed. A lesson I’ve learned in life is to get facts first before jumping to conclusions. Also the first report is always wrong.

I did some research here and found out roidtest often gives different users of the same batch positive and negative results.

I sent all three raws to janoshik for quantitative testing.

All raws are exactly as described 96+ to 98+ purity.

Great experience all around. Trust built. Putting this out here incase some else is like me. Digging through these forums looking for some help.

Thanks @Buck Anabolics its great to have finally gotten my test levels back while I was waiting on an endocrinologist to approve me.

For the community

Here’s my jano tests to help keep us all safe.

Attachments

• Test Report #30386.png
    Test Report #30386.png
    194 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.23.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 6.23.02 AM.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Test Report #30387.png
    Test Report #30387.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Test Report #30388.png
    Test Report #30388.png
    192.9 KB · Views: 52
Thought I should drop my experience and quantitative reports here.

I know people can get a little nervous looking for someone here. These anecdotal and quantitative experiences help vet for the community.

I ordered test-c raws from @Buck Anabolics because it’s normally not faked. Just to try out Buck.

I used all three of the tests on a roidtest and the all tested positive for test-c.

I brewed a batch of 200mg/ml and ran it for 4 weeks and drew labs. I’m hypogonadism from an explosion. I went from 0.2 ng/dl to 1452 total test.

See the attached lab.

Because the customer service was on point, good communication typically with in a day. Answered all my noob questions. Was patient with a first timer.

I went ahead and ordered Anavar, mast-e, and npp raws.

All packaging was discrete. Labeled well. Communicated well with quick shipping.

I ran roidtest again. All three failed. A lesson I’ve learned in life is to get facts first before jumping to conclusions. Also the first report is always wrong.

I did some research here and found out roidtest often gives different users of the same batch positive and negative results.

I sent all three raws to janoshik for quantitative testing.

All raws are exactly as described 96+ to 98+ purity.

Great experience all around. Trust built. Putting this out here incase some else is like me. Digging through these forums looking for some help.

Thanks @Buck Anabolics its great to have finally gotten my test levels back while I was waiting on an endocrinologist to approve me.

For the community

Here’s my jano tests to help keep us all safe.
Nice looking out bro. TY for the explanation and posting the results.

I have had 2 packs land from him in the last couple weeks. No issue whatsoever. I don't mind paying the high shipping fee because its sent fast after payment and no complaints on the raws.