Buck Anabolics(USA Domestic)

Has anyone used this source and/or can vouch for them?
I did for a small order at that time. I didn't have any problems with shipping and the raws I don't have a quality test but there are what you find everywhere on the marker.
China raws don't get faked maybe some have a lower % of purity but is still acceptable
So from my experience they are g2g

Buck you still around doing U.S domestic? Need test c or e whatever one is available. Thanks.

Last edited:
Come on now mother fuckers, anyone else here deal with Buck and can vouch? I've been emailing back and forth with him last couple of days, about to place an order, he seems legit to me but you can never be too careful these days, not trying to get scammed. Anyone who's not a shill lol if you can chime in would be much appreciated thanks.

Come on now mother fuckers, anyone else here deal with Buck and can vouch? I've been emailing back and forth with him last couple of days, about to place an order, he seems legit to me but you can never be too careful these days, not trying to get scammed. Anyone who's not a shill lol if you can chime in would be much appreciated thanks.
I think he was way in over his head here. And so he kind of just vanished. I also apeculate him being another source here and just put this up for extra sales. But i have no proof or idea, it just sounded like it to me

I think he was way in over his head here. And so he kind of just vanished. I also apeculate him being another source here and just put this up for extra sales. But i have no proof or idea, it just sounded like it to me
Thanks JJ, I'm mainly looking to purchase domestic, not a fan of the international wait time, nor a fan of the whole customs thing and Buck seems to have the domestic option situated well from speaking with him. I've used panda but their domestic is down again and I simply can't keep dealing with that. So would you say Bucks good go to go? Idc if he's someone else really, I'm just not trying to get scammed. I know there has to be more people here who's used him, hopefully they can chiime in too. Thanks man.

Thanks JJ, I'm mainly looking to purchase domestic, not a fan of the international wait time, nor a fan of the whole customs thing and Buck seems to have the domestic option situated well from speaking with him. I've used panda but their domestic is down again and I simply can't keep dealing with that. So would you say Bucks good go to go? Idc if he's someone else really, I'm just not trying to get scammed. I know there has to be more people here who's used him, hopefully they can chiime in too. Thanks man.
So i usually follow along alot of these, what i read was actually he did have stuff that was solid, but something happened. Maybe do a small test order? I think everyone was bugging him to test his product, and he didnt. So he bailed. But my memory is so foggy.

So yes hopefully someone else can chine in.

So i usually follow along alot of these, what i read was actually he did have stuff that was solid, but something happened. Maybe do a small test order? I think everyone was bugging him to test his product, and he didnt. So he bailed. But my memory is so foggy.

So yes hopefully someone else can chine in.
Thanks JJ

I have used his domestic test e and anadrol and liked both, although I’ve already said something to him but he’s charging $80 for shipping, most people order personal amount of raws and pay as much for shipping as the raws themselves, when I ordered from him shipping was not near that much before

I have used his domestic test e and anadrol and liked both, although I’ve already said something to him but he’s charging $80 for shipping, most people order personal amount of raws and pay as much for shipping as the raws themselves, when I ordered from him shipping was not near that much before
Thanks man, yes he's charging 320 for 500 grams cyp, 80 shipping. I told him I wasn't a fan of the 80 bux either but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it as long as he comes through. I just don't want to get scammed. Just concerned me a bit because there's not too many people who used him and I'm just trying to find out if there's any particular reason why? I've messaged a lot of sellers and he's been the best so far at answering my questions and responding back timely, professional etc. So as long as he comes through I'm happy. Thanks for responding man I appreciate it.

Thanks man, yes he's charging 320 for 500 grams cyp, 80 shipping. I told him I wasn't a fan of the 80 bux either but I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it as long as he comes through. I just don't want to get scammed. Just concerned me a bit because there's not too many people who used him and I'm just trying to find out if there's any particular reason why? I've messaged a lot of sellers and he's been the best so far at answering my questions and responding back timely, professional etc. So as long as he comes through I'm happy. Thanks for responding man I appreciate it.
It’s been awhile since I’ve ordered so still order with caution