Buck Anabolics(USA Domestic)

Happy new year MESO!

It would be a little problem for raws suppliers as Chinese government forced btc exchange companies to shut down their serive in mainland China, but we still accept bitcoin or other cryptos as our payment method, the following is our updated domestic stock list:

View: https://pastebin.com/JLFWfswv

Can you explain this a little further?
The root cause is many people wash money with bitcoins, and those exchanges company is unregulated, many people lost their money and police couldn't trace where money went. immediate cause is global lack of steam coal, while many people use electricty in mining, so government has to shut the whole bitcoins chain down.

I think bitcoin may be a problem for Chinese raws suppliers at this moment, but I have solved this issue, hope others can solve this as well.

The root cause is many people wash money with bitcoins, and those exchanges company is unregulated, many people lost their money and police couldn't trace where money went. immediate cause is global lack of steam coal, while many people use electricty in mining, so government has to shut the whole bitcoins chain down.

I think bitcoin may be a problem for Chinese raws suppliers at this moment, but I have solved this issue, hope others can solve this as well.
Thank you for the explanation.

Hello MESO,

We have a good domestic stock now, and keep stocking to maintain our business during Chinese new year. Check the link to see our stock list and NEW/Better prices.:D

View: https://pastebin.com/JLFWfswv

View attachment 158912

Thanks for posting Buck. I want to start sourcing but money is very tight right now. Can you send me $15,000 in raws to get started? I know it’s asking for a lot, but I PROMISE you I’ll pay you back!

Thanks for posting Buck. I want to start sourcing but money is very tight right now. Can you send me $15,000 in raws to get started? I know it’s asking for a lot, but I PROMISE you I’ll pay you back!
oh, sounds great, let me send you $50k raws to get started, you can just pay me in 3 years:D

Did the problem with pip of test e has been solved?
Anyone has tried recently?
I cannot speak for Buck but folks have definitely still been reporting problems with pip from test e in general.

I run test c now exclusively and have zero pip. Maybe consider making the switch?

I cannot speak for Buck but folks have definitely still been reporting problems with pip from test e in general.

I run test c now exclusively and have zero pip. Maybe consider making the switch?
I did switch to test c years ago but I wonder if they solve this issue meantime. I want to switch back to test e as I can brew at higher %.

Maybe Buck himself have some info on this matter if anyone wouldn't? I think that he knows if is still the problem there as he has some reviews from his customers and he is in the loop with raw market

I did switch to test c years ago but I wonder if they solve this issue meantime. I want to switch back to test e as I can brew at higher %.

Maybe Buck himself have some info on this matter if anyone wouldn't? I think that he knows if is still the problem there as he has some reviews from his customers and he is in the loop with raw market
Your body may just be rejecting test e. Don’t matter what lab I run of test e and it’ll fuck me up. Never had any issues with cyp.

Your body may just be rejecting test e. Don’t matter what lab I run of test e and it’ll fuck me up. Never had any issues with cyp.
Didn't think so because I have use test e from ugl and didn't have any problem. I have used pharma test e also
When I brew then problem appears. There is some good test e raw powder out there that's for sure. Maybe Buck have ones

Last edited:
Did the problem with pip of test e has been solved?
Anyone has tried recently?
Hello, honestly some of my customers complained about the pip of test e, but most haven't, maybe they don't have pip or they have, just accept it is a common issue. They did the test, the result looks good, but some people still says they get pip. I was trying to see why pip happen or what cause it, but looks like this question couldn't be found out, no matter from factory or jano.

Hello, honestly some of my customers complained about the pip of test e, but most haven't, maybe they don't have pip or they have, just accept it is a common issue. They did the test, the result looks good, but some people still says they get pip. I was trying to see why pip happen or what cause it, but looks like this question couldn't be found out, no matter from factory or jano.
Thank you for the honest answer!
In that case you have Test D as I didn't see it on the price list posted?

Thank you for the honest answer!
In that case you have Test D as I didn't see it on the price list posted?
we don't sell test D too much, only stock some popular raws in the domestic warehouse. We can accept shipping Test D to the warehouse first, once it arrive, then customer pay, but need to take a down payment for this method.

Sponsors

Latest posts