Buck Anabolics(USA Domestic)

Wtf, he is still here?
no baby, he is in hell. I have to say I don't know who you are and I didn't ask anybody to leave a message on my thread. I don't suggest any of my customers leave comments here. If you did, then you have to answer so many questions and I couldn't defend you because of my broken English, so the best way is don't leave a positive comment here, but negative feedback, 100000% can!

no baby, he is in hell. I have to say I don't know who you are and I didn't ask anybody to leave a message on my thread. I don't suggest any of my customers leave comments here. If you did, then you have to answer so many questions and I couldn't defend you because of my broken English, so the best way is don't leave a positive comment here, but negative feedback, 100000% can!
You suck!

Well played!!

IMG_0244.jpg

There is a fucking scammer was trying to scam people.

Please pay more attention while someone trying to give you a low price.

My email is
buckusa@protonmail.com

buckanabolics@protonmail.com

Wickr:
buck2019

buckanabolics

I hope my this post can always be the newest one, so we can reduce the possibility that people got scammed.

And we are a very small team, and obviously we have gave up on meso. It’s not a stupid drama to catch your eyes.

Thanks,
BuckIMG_5912.png

Attachments

• IMG_5912.png
    IMG_5912.png
    457.3 KB · Views: 45
There is a fucking scammer was trying to scam people.

Please pay more attention while someone trying to give you a low price.

My email is
buckusa@protonmail.com

Wickr:
buck2019

buckanabolics

I hope my this post can always be the newest one, so we can reduce the possibility that people got scammed.

And we are a very small team, and obviously we have gave up on meso. It’s not a stupid drama to catch your eyes.

Thanks,
BuckView attachment 144821
This is so noble of you. I promise you will be in my dreams tonight.

Thanks for keeping us safe.
I wish I had a Big Buck teddybear right now.

Hey good morning guys! No means to attract attention here, after all, I am the dead buck on meso. Take it easy, and I Just want to make a kind reminder.

Be careful about the mast p and proviron raws you received recently.

We all know that some items (especially for the orals) such as mast p, mast e, anavar,winstrol,anadrol are really hard to get in this market recently right? Certainly, proviron is also included, it almost could not be got for about half an year. Cause the Chinese steroid factory has stopped producing those raws for about 2 months because of the huge environmental pressure from the Chinese government.

The halted production is still going on. The factory told me that they still don’t have the production plan of those raws till today. But.you know what, the test p and mestanolone are hot selling stuffs recently. Cause many guys use test p to replace mast p and mestanolone to replace proviron. They test similar so it’s really easy to switch them out. And the profits will be several times.

I don’t know how many guys have been fooled, but I clearly know how they do business in this game. If these powders continue to be out of stock, scams will definitely increase.

Not against anyone, just remember to test your powder(do a hplc, roidtest is a joke) before brewing. Be careful about the sources who told you that they could get those raws for you from China recently. You will never get your pack sent before those raws really being produced or you will get a fake tracker which will not update forever. In a word,It's never wrong to be careful.

OK! That’s all! Now you can begin to attack and abuse Buck(the old scammer on MESO,lol). And you are welcome!

Hey good morning guys! No means to attract attention here, after all, I am the dead buck on meso. Take it easy, and I Just want to make a kind reminder.

We all know that some items (especially for the orals) such as mast p, mast e, anavar,winstrol,anadrol are really hard to get in this market recently right? Certainly, proviron is also included, it almost could not be got for about half an year. Cause the Chinese steroid factory has stopped producing those raws for about 2 months because of the huge environmental pressure from the Chinese government.

The halted production is still going on. The factory told me that they still don’t have the production plan of those raws till today. But.you know what, the test p and mestanolone are hot selling stuffs recently. Cause many guys use test p to replace mast p and mestanolone to replace proviron. They test similar so it’s really easy to switch them out. And the profits will be several times.

I don’t know how many guys have been fooled, but I clearly know how they do business in this game. If these powders continue to be out of stock, scams will definitely increase.

Not against anyone, just remember to test your powder(do a hplc, roidtest is a joke) before brewing. Be careful about the sources who told you that they could get those raws for you from China recently. You will never get your pack sent before those raws really being produced or you will get a fake tracker which will not update forever. In a word,It's never wrong to be careful.

OK! That’s all! Now you can begin to attack and abuse Buck(the old scammer on MESO,lol). And you are welcome!
But I'm sure you offer legit mast p and proviron raws?

Thank you for the warning nonetheless.

But I'm sure you offer legit mast p and proviron raws?

Thank you for the warning nonetheless.
currently, I don't carry those two raws, even don't have cyp in my domestic warehouse either.

Frankly, I have 0 interest to post anything here, but my partner still wants to talk about it openly. Because some guys still order from us, and they are from meso, and one of our friends got scammed, I'm sad.

Our business runs well, I don't need to do any extra drama to get the orders.

thanks

currently, I don't carry those two raws, even don't have cyp in my domestic warehouse either.

Frankly, I have 0 interest to post anything here, but my partner still wants to talk about it openly. Because some guys still order from us, and they are from meso, and one of our friends got scammed, I'm sad.

Our business runs well, I don't need to do any extra drama to get the orders.

thanks

Ha. There’s that underlying cunty attitude we all just love here.

There was absolutely nothing implied by my post. I thanked you for the warning.

You use that to express your distaste for MESO. That’s a bit of a leap.

Ha. There’s that underlying cunty attitude we all just love here.

There was absolutely nothing implied by my post. I thanked you for the warning.

You use that to express your distaste for MESO. That’s a bit of a leap.

nope, I just don't want our positive behavior to look like a way to make money.

absolutely respect sir!

you have a great day and I have a good night!

Who actually read all that?

We appreciate the heads up

Hello MESO,

Long time no see!

Becaue I still have some DHB/1-test c which were reserved by some customers, now they cancelled the order, so I come here to see whether somebody is insterested in them.

Some of my customers did the test of my raws, I attached some results which were tested half year ago, and the result is not bad. Customers did the test contiounsly, while I only purchase from solid factory, so the quality is stable.

The following is my domestic stock list and price list:

View: https://pastebin.com/JLFWfswv

we only accept orders from 2 protonmail and 2 wickr accounts:(only a few customers contact us via whatsapp)

We are a very small and unknow source, but there are some people still want to scam people with our name.

buckusa@protonmail.com

wickr:
buck2019
buckanabolics

Best,
Buck
IMG_5907.PNGIMG_5908.PNGIMG_5909.PNGIMG_6235.PNG